Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saku's art shop! [OPEN] 3$-40$ USD 0/6
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49
@VioletValentine Here are your orders, Let me know if you want fixed! X X
@VioletValentine Here are your orders, Let me know if you want fixed! X X
Saku's Art shop| Saku's Blog |Saku's DA
@MysticUnicorn Oh, um, I thought I ordered a chibi of them both together though..? I mean, they're AWESOME, but I thought I ordered a couple-chibi, y'know, two characters in one piece of art?
@MysticUnicorn Oh, um, I thought I ordered a chibi of them both together though..? I mean, they're AWESOME, but I thought I ordered a couple-chibi, y'know, two characters in one piece of art?
@VioletValentine Oh..I guess I read it wrong, I'm sorry...I guess I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I'm sorry.
@VioletValentine Oh..I guess I read it wrong, I'm sorry...I guess I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I'm sorry.
@MysticUnicorn
Ohh you have cute art! Would you be interested in drawing a chibi of any of my characters or the couple found here?

Also can I be added to the ping list if there's one?
@MysticUnicorn
Ohh you have cute art! Would you be interested in drawing a chibi of any of my characters or the couple found here?

Also can I be added to the ping list if there's one?
@MysticUnicorn Oh, it's fine, I mean, I can pay for what you've done already minus the 2 characters in one fee, but I'm not sure I'd be able to pay for the new one..
@MysticUnicorn Oh, it's fine, I mean, I can pay for what you've done already minus the 2 characters in one fee, but I'm not sure I'd be able to pay for the new one..
@VioletValentine You don't have to pay, I screwed up and you shouldn't have to pay for that. I'm sorry.

@Mishakiara Thank you uvu Yes, Of course, Are you sure you wanted to added to the ping list, there are slots open o u o
@VioletValentine You don't have to pay, I screwed up and you shouldn't have to pay for that. I'm sorry.

@Mishakiara Thank you uvu Yes, Of course, Are you sure you wanted to added to the ping list, there are slots open o u o
@MysticUnicorn
Ahh, yes I def wanna be added to the ping list! Also from the link do any characters in specific stand out for you? c:
@MysticUnicorn
Ahh, yes I def wanna be added to the ping list! Also from the link do any characters in specific stand out for you? c:
@Mishakiara Oh Okay, I like Max!
@Mishakiara Oh Okay, I like Max!
@MysticUnicorn
Ohh, cool-cool-cool! Can I get a chibi of Max then? :o
@MysticUnicorn
Ohh, cool-cool-cool! Can I get a chibi of Max then? :o
@Mishakiara Sure :>
@Mishakiara Sure :>
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49