Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Human OCs art! [T] Treasure / Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hello! I'm looking to commission art of my characters! I like to look around the art sales thread, but I thought it would be worth making a thread looking for art as well! I'm not really looking for any specific type of art style, just post and I'll see about it!

This is like, my first time making this kinda thread, so please forgive me if this thread seems off, I'm more used to selling things ahah.

Offering:
Art! You can find my art on my deviantART and my art thread here on FR.
Treasure

Characters:
Mr. Moon - A very excitable and happy guy! Always has a huge smile or on grin his face as well as laughing a whole lot. He's a musician who mostly plays a lot of cheesy romancy junk on either the guitar or piano.

Max - A scientist who has a short temper and gets annoyed easily. He can normally be seen with a neutral face, if not annoyed or angry. Also he has thick eyebrows and is really tall and really thin.

Child & Teen Elliot - Little child who's always super happy and cheerful! Dresses up really rich and fancy a lot of times. Like, incredibly happy. Big smiles and blush and everything. Likes to run around and have a ton of adventures. Super cute. They are a girl but they're pretty boyish so pls no boobs thank u.

Adult Elliot - Pretty similar to their child version in personality and stuff! Dresses like a prince, always carries around their fencing sabre. Pretty thin and handsome. Very flat so please little to no boobs. Also; thick eyebrows.

Jill - A overall friendly and happy mom, she can be both mischievous and merciless at times. Can look happy sometimes, or can look sly (even if the references don' show it), up to you.

Lana - An expressionless nurse. Not much interesting, give them a dull expression on her face. There isn't much to her. Try and give her half-closed eyes if possible, like she's bored or doesn't care.

Annie and/or Sinbad - Both cute little babies. Annie is the little girl and Sinbad is the little boy. Annie is around 2-3 years old while Sinbad is 4-5. If you want to only draw one of them that's fine! If you wanna draw both of them together playing or something lemme know. The tips of Annie's hair is yellow.

Moon & Jesse (Moonkeys) Couple Art - More information can be found at the link, mostly because I had to use multiple links for Jesse.

+ All of these characters have Pokemon, so if you're up for drawing Pokemon lemme know and I'll speak to you about it!

If more information is needed I am absolutely fine with doodling or trying to write up more if needed! Please just post with examples of your art and your prices! Oh, as well as anything you won't do! If any particular character of mine caught your eye or one you think you'll draw best though lemme know that too and I'll make sure to commission you that one if I commission you!
Hello! I'm looking to commission art of my characters! I like to look around the art sales thread, but I thought it would be worth making a thread looking for art as well! I'm not really looking for any specific type of art style, just post and I'll see about it!

This is like, my first time making this kinda thread, so please forgive me if this thread seems off, I'm more used to selling things ahah.

Offering:
Art! You can find my art on my deviantART and my art thread here on FR.
Treasure

Characters:
Mr. Moon - A very excitable and happy guy! Always has a huge smile or on grin his face as well as laughing a whole lot. He's a musician who mostly plays a lot of cheesy romancy junk on either the guitar or piano.

Max - A scientist who has a short temper and gets annoyed easily. He can normally be seen with a neutral face, if not annoyed or angry. Also he has thick eyebrows and is really tall and really thin.

Child & Teen Elliot - Little child who's always super happy and cheerful! Dresses up really rich and fancy a lot of times. Like, incredibly happy. Big smiles and blush and everything. Likes to run around and have a ton of adventures. Super cute. They are a girl but they're pretty boyish so pls no boobs thank u.

Adult Elliot - Pretty similar to their child version in personality and stuff! Dresses like a prince, always carries around their fencing sabre. Pretty thin and handsome. Very flat so please little to no boobs. Also; thick eyebrows.

Jill - A overall friendly and happy mom, she can be both mischievous and merciless at times. Can look happy sometimes, or can look sly (even if the references don' show it), up to you.

Lana - An expressionless nurse. Not much interesting, give them a dull expression on her face. There isn't much to her. Try and give her half-closed eyes if possible, like she's bored or doesn't care.

Annie and/or Sinbad - Both cute little babies. Annie is the little girl and Sinbad is the little boy. Annie is around 2-3 years old while Sinbad is 4-5. If you want to only draw one of them that's fine! If you wanna draw both of them together playing or something lemme know. The tips of Annie's hair is yellow.

Moon & Jesse (Moonkeys) Couple Art - More information can be found at the link, mostly because I had to use multiple links for Jesse.

+ All of these characters have Pokemon, so if you're up for drawing Pokemon lemme know and I'll speak to you about it!

If more information is needed I am absolutely fine with doodling or trying to write up more if needed! Please just post with examples of your art and your prices! Oh, as well as anything you won't do! If any particular character of mine caught your eye or one you think you'll draw best though lemme know that too and I'll make sure to commission you that one if I commission you!
@Mishakiara Cute as characters!
Art Examples: Male Portrait
Female Portrait
Full DeviantArt (more examples similar to those on there :))
Prices: For a headshot portrait its $15 USD, 1500g or treasure equivalent, I'm happy with any, and I can also do full body/half body, if interested!
Will / Won't Dos: Animals/anthros in that style, i'm still working on doing that well ^_^
(Optional) Character(s) you're interested in: Definitely interested in Lana and Max but everyone is really cute so I'd be happy with any!
@Mishakiara Cute as characters!
Art Examples: Male Portrait
Female Portrait
Full DeviantArt (more examples similar to those on there :))
Prices: For a headshot portrait its $15 USD, 1500g or treasure equivalent, I'm happy with any, and I can also do full body/half body, if interested!
Will / Won't Dos: Animals/anthros in that style, i'm still working on doing that well ^_^
(Optional) Character(s) you're interested in: Definitely interested in Lana and Max but everyone is really cute so I'd be happy with any!
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@AstroU
Oh gosh, your portraits are nice, wow! It's not a style I'm looking for though so I'll have to pass on that, I'm sorry ;u ; Your more cartoony style (Like in the Power Cartoons / Dalliac Commissions!) might interest me a bit more. Are you willing to do those / do you have prices for those?
@AstroU
Oh gosh, your portraits are nice, wow! It's not a style I'm looking for though so I'll have to pass on that, I'm sorry ;u ; Your more cartoony style (Like in the Power Cartoons / Dalliac Commissions!) might interest me a bit more. Are you willing to do those / do you have prices for those?
@Mishakiara Yes I do! Prices for full body is about 150k, 90k for headshot :D I can do multiple characters in that style too!
@Mishakiara Yes I do! Prices for full body is about 150k, 90k for headshot :D I can do multiple characters in that style too!
!
@Astro0
Ah! I would like to get a full body of Max then if that's okay! The references and description and stuff are on the top post as you know. Just a reminder though that Max is thin- I know it says this on it- but I really wanna make sure xD Also just wondering when should I pay? :0
@Astro0
Ah! I would like to get a full body of Max then if that's okay! The references and description and stuff are on the top post as you know. Just a reminder though that Max is thin- I know it says this on it- but I really wanna make sure xD Also just wondering when should I pay? :0
@Mishakiara I'll be sure to remember that! You can pay whenever you like, really, whatever makes you the most comfortable ^_^ Would you like to see WIPs?
@Mishakiara I'll be sure to remember that! You can pay whenever you like, really, whatever makes you the most comfortable ^_^ Would you like to see WIPs?
!
@AstroU
Alright, I'll pay at the end, or pay half when I get the WIP or half later then ; u; but ye, if you can send me WIPs that'd be great, thank you!
@AstroU
Alright, I'll pay at the end, or pay half when I get the WIP or half later then ; u; but ye, if you can send me WIPs that'd be great, thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump again.
Bump again.
@Mishakiara

I would be interested in drawing them c:

Here is my little shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1313637

And my devianArt page: http://shemei777.deviantart.com/
@Mishakiara

I would be interested in drawing them c:

Here is my little shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1313637

And my devianArt page: http://shemei777.deviantart.com/