Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saku's art shop! [OPEN] 3$-40$ USD 0/6
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49
@MysticUnicorn do you still have slots open :O
@MysticUnicorn do you still have slots open :O
@Azami Yes I do :>
@Azami Yes I do :>
Saku's Art shop| Saku's Blog |Saku's DA
@MysticUnicorn sorry for the late reply, I had errands to run! Mmm would it be one icon per slot?
@MysticUnicorn sorry for the late reply, I had errands to run! Mmm would it be one icon per slot?
@MysticUnicorn Would you be willing to try an icon of this guy? I wasn't sure if he leaned more towards the human/dragon side of the animal side for you- it's alright if you don't want to! ^_^
@MysticUnicorn Would you be willing to try an icon of this guy? I wasn't sure if he leaned more towards the human/dragon side of the animal side for you- it's alright if you don't want to! ^_^
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@azami You can order up to 5 icons

@Chui Sure, No problem!
@azami You can order up to 5 icons

@Chui Sure, No problem!
@MysticUnicorn *Oh man I didn't know that* Can I order two icons then as my final order, both of the same character? :D He wears punky clothes- I'm not picky about what!
@MysticUnicorn *Oh man I didn't know that* Can I order two icons then as my final order, both of the same character? :D He wears punky clothes- I'm not picky about what!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@MysticUnicorn oh ok! Well then could I order the 5 icons :0 If possible, could 4 of those be two sets of matching icons please :o
@MysticUnicorn oh ok! Well then could I order the 5 icons :0 If possible, could 4 of those be two sets of matching icons please :o
@Chui Oh , THe same character? Is there something different you wanted between the two?

@Azami Yeah, Sure, no problem uvu
@Chui Oh , THe same character? Is there something different you wanted between the two?

@Azami Yeah, Sure, no problem uvu
@MysticUnicorn Ok! Could I get one set of matching icons of Sayo Samonji and Souza Samonji, from touken ranbu, one set of matching icons of Yamato no kami Yasusada and Kashuu Kiyomitsu, also from touken ranbu, and for my final icon I'd like one of Azami from kagepro! Do you need me to fetch references for them :-0
@MysticUnicorn Ok! Could I get one set of matching icons of Sayo Samonji and Souza Samonji, from touken ranbu, one set of matching icons of Yamato no kami Yasusada and Kashuu Kiyomitsu, also from touken ranbu, and for my final icon I'd like one of Azami from kagepro! Do you need me to fetch references for them :-0
@Azami Yeah, Those all sound fine!
@Azami Yeah, Those all sound fine!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49