Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mixed Bag - New dergs Nov. 17th!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115
@Mozie
You can put me behind everyone else who had requested a hatchie from this pair before me in priority, but if that adorable girl does not get claimed I would really love to buy her. :3 She is pretty. <3
@Mozie
You can put me behind everyone else who had requested a hatchie from this pair before me in priority, but if that adorable girl does not get claimed I would really love to buy her. :3 She is pretty. <3
dczjw1r-07b93a3e-f0c3-4f71-9766-06c37ee990b6.png
@Kirsui
Haha, sounds good :) If no one claims her by around this time tomorrow I'll send a CR~ And if they do there's always the next clutch, at least! (they've had a few like her so there's a good chance of it happening again! ^ u ^)
@Kirsui
Haha, sounds good :) If no one claims her by around this time tomorrow I'll send a CR~ And if they do there's always the next clutch, at least! (they've had a few like her so there's a good chance of it happening again! ^ u ^)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mozie
Sounds reasonable to me! :3
@Mozie
Sounds reasonable to me! :3
@mozie
I would LOVE shortcake please!!
@mozie
I would LOVE shortcake please!!
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
fMDEq8f.png
@mozie
Aw :( Shortcake was claimed.
@mozie
Aw :( Shortcake was claimed.
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
@tdoyle
Sure thing! I'll send her right over!

@starbit
Sorry about that, did you want one of the others? Or do you want to wait another month for their next nest?

@Kirsui
I'm not actually surprised that the female was grabbed up immediately >.> I think I should give Tuldaryk spines or something because no one ever wants the ones with bellies that arent maize or white >.> What do you think?
@tdoyle
Sure thing! I'll send her right over!

@starbit
Sorry about that, did you want one of the others? Or do you want to wait another month for their next nest?

@Kirsui
I'm not actually surprised that the female was grabbed up immediately >.> I think I should give Tuldaryk spines or something because no one ever wants the ones with bellies that arent maize or white >.> What do you think?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie
Yeah, the belly is a bit difficult on a pink dragon when it's such a dark colour like on the two boys. Spines, I think, might work out fine, but then I think with the gene rate the hatchies are still more likely to have underbelly than spines, if I remember correctlyxD

On the plus side though, spines looks lovely on wildclaws. It's nice how it points out from between the feathers. <3
@Mozie
Yeah, the belly is a bit difficult on a pink dragon when it's such a dark colour like on the two boys. Spines, I think, might work out fine, but then I think with the gene rate the hatchies are still more likely to have underbelly than spines, if I remember correctlyxD

On the plus side though, spines looks lovely on wildclaws. It's nice how it points out from between the feathers. <3
@Kirsui
Yeah exactly. The spines isn't guaranteed, but it would certainly help, I think.

And yeah I adore spines on wildclaws >u>
@Kirsui
Yeah exactly. The spines isn't guaranteed, but it would certainly help, I think.

And yeah I adore spines on wildclaws >u>
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@mozie
I am not able to get the dragon from the crossroads, got an error. Any ideas?
@mozie
I am not able to get the dragon from the crossroads, got an error. Any ideas?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115