Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mixed Bag - New dergs Nov. 17th!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115
@EmeraldDelta
Sure thing!
As for the fodder nest, we generally only accept adult Fodder, or 4+ day old fodder so we can exalt ASAP (because we almost always need lair space) Perhaps we could work out a lower price for them, instead? If not, we can figure something out :) (Im always willing to make exceptions to the fodder rule if need be)

@Artsybookworm
I'm sorry, those two actually sold already :c If they hadn't they'd be listed in the main post as well, not hidden in a post all the way back here.
Is there anything else you'd like? If you're from the most recent registration you can always check out the giveaway thread, where we offer free dragons but with slightly different rules. There you could request a hatchling from the parents of the Faes you liked, and get it free once it hatches. (those two were from the breeding pair Faerie Treasures)
@EmeraldDelta
Sure thing!
As for the fodder nest, we generally only accept adult Fodder, or 4+ day old fodder so we can exalt ASAP (because we almost always need lair space) Perhaps we could work out a lower price for them, instead? If not, we can figure something out :) (Im always willing to make exceptions to the fodder rule if need be)

@Artsybookworm
I'm sorry, those two actually sold already :c If they hadn't they'd be listed in the main post as well, not hidden in a post all the way back here.
Is there anything else you'd like? If you're from the most recent registration you can always check out the giveaway thread, where we offer free dragons but with slightly different rules. There you could request a hatchling from the parents of the Faes you liked, and get it free once it hatches. (those two were from the breeding pair Faerie Treasures)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mozie no, I understand! I'd love to buy them, but I'm saving up for a gene project. Maybe in a few days if they're still available I can trade the fodder for them. :)

Also, could you give me some advice on colors? I'm looking to breed a bi-pride derg (purple/magenta/blue) , but I'm uncertain about predicting colors from the parents. Got any advice on what range of colors I should be looking for in the parents to get the color combo I want in the hatchlings?
@Mozie no, I understand! I'd love to buy them, but I'm saving up for a gene project. Maybe in a few days if they're still available I can trade the fodder for them. :)

Also, could you give me some advice on colors? I'm looking to breed a bi-pride derg (purple/magenta/blue) , but I'm uncertain about predicting colors from the parents. Got any advice on what range of colors I should be looking for in the parents to get the color combo I want in the hatchlings?
FrpldNa.gif
seb | FR+3 | he/him
wishlist
@EmeraldDelta
Fair enough! And sure thing :)

Hmmm, obviously the easiest way to get the results is with parents with those colours, but that's not always an option.
If you want a fairly tight range but with more variety so you can find parents faster/easier I'd go with these options.
Parent 1
Primary: Thistle, Lavender, or Purple
Secondary: Carmine, Coral, or Magenta
Tertiary: Storm, Navy, or Blue
Parent 2
Primary: Purple, Violet, or Royal
Secondary: Magenta, Pink, or Rose
Tertiary: Blue, Splash, or Sky

If you want wider ranges I'd recommend taking a look at the color wheel, the ranges parents produce will always be all the colors between their two colors on the FR color wheel, going the shortest distance between.

Alternatively, if you wanted to use dragons already available to you, it would be harder and take longer, but still possible
One of our dragons available for breeding, Ona, has decent colours, being Royal/Rose/Banana. The banana would give trouble, though.
Im really bad at explaining things so if you want to understand exactly how colours work in breeding you'll want a guide, but I can say if you had a purple/magenta/purple range male you'd have a fair shot breeding with Ona. And if it has the genes you want and the breed you want it would almost definitely take after the father in genes and breed, since Ona is entirely rare genes and a rare breed.
And of course, we do offer deals if you want to breed one of your dragons with one in our Mix n Match, usually of the you get half the hatchies, we get half variety.

I hope this was at all helpful ^-^;;
@EmeraldDelta
Fair enough! And sure thing :)

Hmmm, obviously the easiest way to get the results is with parents with those colours, but that's not always an option.
If you want a fairly tight range but with more variety so you can find parents faster/easier I'd go with these options.
Parent 1
Primary: Thistle, Lavender, or Purple
Secondary: Carmine, Coral, or Magenta
Tertiary: Storm, Navy, or Blue
Parent 2
Primary: Purple, Violet, or Royal
Secondary: Magenta, Pink, or Rose
Tertiary: Blue, Splash, or Sky

If you want wider ranges I'd recommend taking a look at the color wheel, the ranges parents produce will always be all the colors between their two colors on the FR color wheel, going the shortest distance between.

Alternatively, if you wanted to use dragons already available to you, it would be harder and take longer, but still possible
One of our dragons available for breeding, Ona, has decent colours, being Royal/Rose/Banana. The banana would give trouble, though.
Im really bad at explaining things so if you want to understand exactly how colours work in breeding you'll want a guide, but I can say if you had a purple/magenta/purple range male you'd have a fair shot breeding with Ona. And if it has the genes you want and the breed you want it would almost definitely take after the father in genes and breed, since Ona is entirely rare genes and a rare breed.
And of course, we do offer deals if you want to breed one of your dragons with one in our Mix n Match, usually of the you get half the hatchies, we get half variety.

I hope this was at all helpful ^-^;;
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie do you think i could get wizardly for 2 fodder nocturnes? one is named Marvan the other is unnamed if you want to look at them? As for the giveaway do you think i could get 'Silverbrush'?? please and thank you!!
@Mozie do you think i could get wizardly for 2 fodder nocturnes? one is named Marvan the other is unnamed if you want to look at them? As for the giveaway do you think i could get 'Silverbrush'?? please and thank you!!
15130245.png zyvrj7C.png
@Artsybookworm
Silverbrush is no longer available, I'm sorry to say. I forgot to take her down two days ago and didn't notice until now. Because of that, I'd be happy to trade Wizardly for just Marvan as an apology.
Alternatively, you could have Wizardly as your free dragon instead of for the fodder. Unless you'd prefer to choose another free dragon? As of this moment everything listed on the giveaway thread is still available, just double checked. As well, we do do breeding requests.
@Artsybookworm
Silverbrush is no longer available, I'm sorry to say. I forgot to take her down two days ago and didn't notice until now. Because of that, I'd be happy to trade Wizardly for just Marvan as an apology.
Alternatively, you could have Wizardly as your free dragon instead of for the fodder. Unless you'd prefer to choose another free dragon? As of this moment everything listed on the giveaway thread is still available, just double checked. As well, we do do breeding requests.
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

um would you be willing to take the unnamed one instead? @Mozie
um would you be willing to take the unnamed one instead? @Mozie
15130245.png zyvrj7C.png
@Artsybookworm
Generally we only accept adult fodder...... but... she iiiis reeeeally cute......

If you're alright with the chance of me putting the unnamed one on AH until she grows up, then sure! (Chance depends entirely on if my partners want her, or if I still love her in the morning)
@Artsybookworm
Generally we only accept adult fodder...... but... she iiiis reeeeally cute......

If you're alright with the chance of me putting the unnamed one on AH until she grows up, then sure! (Chance depends entirely on if my partners want her, or if I still love her in the morning)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie ok ill send her over right now!!
@Mozie ok ill send her over right now!!
15130245.png zyvrj7C.png
@Mozie thank you so much! Don't worry, it all made perfect sense!

I've got a female that's purple/magenta/lavender that a friend gave me, do you have any males that might be rtb soon?
@Mozie thank you so much! Don't worry, it all made perfect sense!

I've got a female that's purple/magenta/lavender that a friend gave me, do you have any males that might be rtb soon?
FrpldNa.gif
seb | FR+3 | he/him
wishlist
@EmeraldDelta There are many males that are RTB now or will be soon, but none who'd work as well as Ona (who is, sadly, female) Ratien is RTB and has a fair chance at purple and magenta, but his tert is literally one color off being able to produce blue at all. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12012128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120122/12012128.png[/img] [/url] [center]Ratien[/center] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13077518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/130776/13077518.png[/img] [/url] [center]Zethirian[/center] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11620468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/116205/11620468.png[/img] [/url] [center]Kaleidoscope[/center][/columns] Zethirian could do it and is RTB in 5 days, but both the tert and primary are wide ranges. Kaleidoscope is ready in 8 days so its a bit longer, but he has tighter primary and tert ranges (though still wide) and a 100% magenta chance. Of course we have others as well, but I'd say those three would probably be best for you.
@EmeraldDelta
There are many males that are RTB now or will be soon, but none who'd work as well as Ona (who is, sadly, female)

Ratien is RTB and has a fair chance at purple and magenta, but his tert is literally one color off being able to produce blue at all.

12012128.png
Ratien

13077518.png
Zethirian

11620468.png
Kaleidoscope
Zethirian could do it and is RTB in 5 days, but both the tert and primary are wide ranges. Kaleidoscope is ready in 8 days so its a bit longer, but he has tighter primary and tert ranges (though still wide) and a 100% magenta chance.
Of course we have others as well, but I'd say those three would probably be best for you.
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115