Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 Egg nests
1 2 3 4
I'd be a horrible person if I wrote something like that @_@
I'd be a horrible person if I wrote something like that @_@
3915_350.png
Yes you would. I'd have to take away your cookie privileges for a week. At least.
Yes you would. I'd have to take away your cookie privileges for a week. At least.
I am now keeping a complete record of all the nests I get. You can figure out what your nest history has been by clicking on your clan history on your clan page.

In the past two months, I've gotten 6 one egg nests. And mostly 2 and 3 egg nests for the rest. One 4 egg nest, faes. But I don't think I've ever gotten a 5 egg nest ever.
I am now keeping a complete record of all the nests I get. You can figure out what your nest history has been by clicking on your clan history on your clan page.

In the past two months, I've gotten 6 one egg nests. And mostly 2 and 3 egg nests for the rest. One 4 egg nest, faes. But I don't think I've ever gotten a 5 egg nest ever.
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
Right now I am sitting on four one egg nests, and one two egg nest. The nest I just hatched also had two eggs, and the one before that was also one. That means that out of my last 7 nests, 5 have been one egg, and two- two eggs. I am beyond frustrated with my breeding program.

I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't end up exalting well more than half of my dragons, but I do, because they are not the exact right dragon I am trying to create. I have nested one pair six times now- WC's so there is a long cool down, and one egg out of all of them was right. Now I am trying to breed her twin brother, and just got yet another not quite and a female. If this one egg nest thing continues I might as well stop trying.
Right now I am sitting on four one egg nests, and one two egg nest. The nest I just hatched also had two eggs, and the one before that was also one. That means that out of my last 7 nests, 5 have been one egg, and two- two eggs. I am beyond frustrated with my breeding program.

I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't end up exalting well more than half of my dragons, but I do, because they are not the exact right dragon I am trying to create. I have nested one pair six times now- WC's so there is a long cool down, and one egg out of all of them was right. Now I am trying to breed her twin brother, and just got yet another not quite and a female. If this one egg nest thing continues I might as well stop trying.
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Tunics of shame. All of them.
Tunics of shame. All of them.
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
I think I've only ever gotten one or two 1 egg nests. The last one I got was when I was trying to get the achievement for breeding a dragon with the crackle gene, so I had these two dragons I was planning on exalting once I was done. But the baby they gave me was just had such nice colors (XYY stonewash/storm imp) that I ended up deciding to keep the pair. I gave the baby to a friend of mine.
I think I've only ever gotten one or two 1 egg nests. The last one I got was when I was trying to get the achievement for breeding a dragon with the crackle gene, so I had these two dragons I was planning on exalting once I was done. But the baby they gave me was just had such nice colors (XYY stonewash/storm imp) that I ended up deciding to keep the pair. I gave the baby to a friend of mine.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
I had three as of yesterday, one hatched (The baby was lovely, they're forgiven!), though to counter that I now have a 5 egg nest.
I had three as of yesterday, one hatched (The baby was lovely, they're forgiven!), though to counter that I now have a 5 egg nest.
Yt4sddf.png
I get annoyed over 1-Egg nests mostly because 98% of the dergs I breed are hatchery pairs. Then again, I usually have quite a few hatchies in my lair at any given time, so hatching fewer is a blessing in most cases. Means I can fit more hatchies in from other pairs lol.
I get annoyed over 1-Egg nests mostly because 98% of the dergs I breed are hatchery pairs. Then again, I usually have quite a few hatchies in my lair at any given time, so hatching fewer is a blessing in most cases. Means I can fit more hatchies in from other pairs lol.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4