Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 Egg nests
1 2 3 4
@Aria

And now even the Imperial market is crashing. :/ Something's gotta change soon.
@Aria

And now even the Imperial market is crashing. :/ Something's gotta change soon.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Aria

Maybe someone can recreate the dragon shaming thread though... :X I tried searching. I think someone deleted it? I dunno. It's not like we're making fun of other people's dragons. It's our own so yeah...

@Ilium

Ouchies. I figure you priced out the hatchling at a decent one, but like Aria said... the economy if pretty much sucked dry. We need new blood and all. That's what I think. Maybe some games, because the current ones are starting to become rather @,@ oh boy.

At this point, I'm pretty much breeding for exalt fodder as far as my ungened starter breeds goes. I'm trying to gene my rarer breeds before they make new babies.
@Aria

Maybe someone can recreate the dragon shaming thread though... :X I tried searching. I think someone deleted it? I dunno. It's not like we're making fun of other people's dragons. It's our own so yeah...

@Ilium

Ouchies. I figure you priced out the hatchling at a decent one, but like Aria said... the economy if pretty much sucked dry. We need new blood and all. That's what I think. Maybe some games, because the current ones are starting to become rather @,@ oh boy.

At this point, I'm pretty much breeding for exalt fodder as far as my ungened starter breeds goes. I'm trying to gene my rarer breeds before they make new babies.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Ilium -- yeah, I've seen a LOT of breeders like myself. Not breeding anything except for Imperials, so Imperial value is plummeting :/

@ChibiEnvyChan -- yeah, that's possible. I'll try again when the Search function is back up. But for now, oh well :/
@Ilium -- yeah, I've seen a LOT of breeders like myself. Not breeding anything except for Imperials, so Imperial value is plummeting :/

@ChibiEnvyChan -- yeah, that's possible. I'll try again when the Search function is back up. But for now, oh well :/
@Aria
Yeah, it's a bit grim right now for people used to making a profit breeding, or hoping to start doing so (the latter of which was me). New people would help. A new system of dominance/exalting that would encourage more exalting would also really help. But it's a complicated issue.

@ChibiEnvyChan
Well, tbh, at first we had it priced a bit on the high side, but then, so did everyone else--considering he was double-gened, though, it seemed reasonable at the time. But yeah, no one's buying and we've dropped to 500k. Still expensive, but again, double-gened. But since everyone's more worried about breeding their own at the moment, and the market just hasn't quite settled out... /shrugs We'll see what happens.
@Aria
Yeah, it's a bit grim right now for people used to making a profit breeding, or hoping to start doing so (the latter of which was me). New people would help. A new system of dominance/exalting that would encourage more exalting would also really help. But it's a complicated issue.

@ChibiEnvyChan
Well, tbh, at first we had it priced a bit on the high side, but then, so did everyone else--considering he was double-gened, though, it seemed reasonable at the time. But yeah, no one's buying and we've dropped to 500k. Still expensive, but again, double-gened. But since everyone's more worried about breeding their own at the moment, and the market just hasn't quite settled out... /shrugs We'll see what happens.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Aria

Hm... Perhaps we can make an image or poster or something involving the dragon being shamed. XD I know I'll probably use it in the future. It will be in whichever dragon shames me... So far, the least amount of eggs any of them has produced is two. They tend to be so productive!

@Ilium

I think hang on. People are saving up for the skydancer scrolls. That's why not many people are buying expensive dragons. :X If I wasn't going after the gene scroll, I'll probably be interested in it. I have two days before they can breed, and I don't want to wait but I don't want to breed them without the seraph gene. The mother is missing hers so yeah...
@Aria

Hm... Perhaps we can make an image or poster or something involving the dragon being shamed. XD I know I'll probably use it in the future. It will be in whichever dragon shames me... So far, the least amount of eggs any of them has produced is two. They tend to be so productive!

@Ilium

I think hang on. People are saving up for the skydancer scrolls. That's why not many people are buying expensive dragons. :X If I wasn't going after the gene scroll, I'll probably be interested in it. I have two days before they can breed, and I don't want to wait but I don't want to breed them without the seraph gene. The mother is missing hers so yeah...
@ChibiEnvyChan -- yeah. BEFORE he was a Sky Dancer, Requiem very reliable made 2-3 egg nests. The second he became a Sky Dancer? ONE.
@ChibiEnvyChan -- yeah. BEFORE he was a Sky Dancer, Requiem very reliable made 2-3 egg nests. The second he became a Sky Dancer? ONE.
@Aria

Me thinketh the dragon doth not like his new breed? I can't say for certain. That or the numbers weren't with you for that nesting.
@Aria

Me thinketh the dragon doth not like his new breed? I can't say for certain. That or the numbers weren't with you for that nesting.
@Aria @ChibiEnvyChan - Dragon Shaming?

(Just guessing, I never paid much attention to the thread. But it's long and it's got recent replies, maybe it was moved to Dragon Share at some point causing the "disappearance"?)
@Aria @ChibiEnvyChan - Dragon Shaming?

(Just guessing, I never paid much attention to the thread. But it's long and it's got recent replies, maybe it was moved to Dragon Share at some point causing the "disappearance"?)
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
@Oanana -- yep! That's it! I didn't even think to look in the Sharing forum. Thanks!
@Oanana -- yep! That's it! I didn't even think to look in the Sharing forum. Thanks!
I've gotten 3 one-egg nests in a row. CURSED I SAY.
I've gotten 3 one-egg nests in a row. CURSED I SAY.
1 2 3 4