Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1399 1400
@genesisfrogsfoot (gotta keep track of this thread)

im so excited oh geez. honey is absolutely lovely and i really like murk for some inexplicable reason
@genesisfrogsfoot (gotta keep track of this thread)

im so excited oh geez. honey is absolutely lovely and i really like murk for some inexplicable reason
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
HONEY!
HONEY!
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
Antique looks neat, it'll probably be a popular one for sure, like other whites/off-whites (and prob preferred over maize). Honey is fantastic; yellow definitely deserves more shades (side-eyes the blues in comparison).

Breeding pairs tho. -coughs- Most of mine are narrow enough to not be disrupted much--if at all--probably, but this'll be a good reason for me to finally update my breeding cards sometime. :'D /kicks
Antique looks neat, it'll probably be a popular one for sure, like other whites/off-whites (and prob preferred over maize). Honey is fantastic; yellow definitely deserves more shades (side-eyes the blues in comparison).

Breeding pairs tho. -coughs- Most of mine are narrow enough to not be disrupted much--if at all--probably, but this'll be a good reason for me to finally update my breeding cards sometime. :'D /kicks
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
new colors oh man thats so rad !!!
new colors oh man thats so rad !!!
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@Rubellite Shhh we always need more blues : |
@Rubellite Shhh we always need more blues : |
Honey
oh sweet bee I'm in love
Honey
oh sweet bee I'm in love
LKzi7uW.png
@txoa wanna keep track of the thread! :)
@txoa wanna keep track of the thread! :)
MLRY9e.png
@Harukai

/watches parade of blue dergs troop all over our lairs

Blue's great. My default go-to color for the longest time, hah. ;) A couple new additions would be awesome, but it'd be cool to see the other colors more fleshed out imo. Then we all can agonize over the variety of choices whoooo
@Harukai

/watches parade of blue dergs troop all over our lairs

Blue's great. My default go-to color for the longest time, hah. ;) A couple new additions would be awesome, but it'd be cool to see the other colors more fleshed out imo. Then we all can agonize over the variety of choices whoooo
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Goanna keeping track for myself

But oh wow, I am so excited about this *_*!! Loving the new previews so far and can't wait to see what else is in store!
@Goanna keeping track for myself

But oh wow, I am so excited about this *_*!! Loving the new previews so far and can't wait to see what else is in store!
Some shades in between Mulberry and Shadow would be nice.
Some shades in between Mulberry and Shadow would be nice.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 1399 1400