Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saku's art shop! [OPEN] 3$-40$ USD 0/6
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49
@Peter Here are your orders, tell me if you want anything fixed! X X
@Peter Here are your orders, tell me if you want anything fixed! X X
Saku's Art shop| Saku's Blog |Saku's DA
@MysticUnicorn THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE THEM!!!
@MysticUnicorn THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE THEM!!!
[quote name="MysticUnicorn" date=2015-07-20 19:18:42] @NerdyDragon Here are your orders, I hope you like them! Tell me if you need anything fixed! X X X [/quote]
MysticUnicorn wrote on 2015-07-20:
@NerdyDragon Here are your orders, I hope you like them! Tell me if you need anything fixed!
X X X
@mysticunicorn

Thank you so much their beautiful. Do I owe you anything. I can't quite remember
@mysticunicorn

Thank you so much their beautiful. Do I owe you anything. I can't quite remember
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@nerdydragon Yes, it would be 60k/30$/120G
However you want to pay :>
@nerdydragon Yes, it would be 60k/30$/120G
However you want to pay :>
@MysticUnicorn

Hey, I was wondering, could I combine payments? Like, half gems, half treasure? I was hoping to get a Chibi with two characters (With the extra 10k payment of course) with half treasure, and half gems, AKA 10k treasure and 20 gems (I think?) + the 10k extra for it being 2 characters? If not, I would get 2 icons, one in treasure and the other in gems :D
@MysticUnicorn

Hey, I was wondering, could I combine payments? Like, half gems, half treasure? I was hoping to get a Chibi with two characters (With the extra 10k payment of course) with half treasure, and half gems, AKA 10k treasure and 20 gems (I think?) + the 10k extra for it being 2 characters? If not, I would get 2 icons, one in treasure and the other in gems :D
@VioletValentine Yeah that sounds fine
@VioletValentine Yeah that sounds fine
@MysticUnicorn

Ooh, your art is really good! (And I love your Username!)
If you're okay with it, may I get a Waist-up of these three together if that's not too much ;u;

Arkaitz - A quiet, calm and questionably sensible dragon - though he is very playful at heart. He is a pacifist until you eat any of his Winterbelles.

Kaius - Likes to think of himself as some dark, scary beast of a dragon but he's really, really not - He does have the evil cloak-swishing perfected, though.

Winter - The word Lazy is his middle-name, he's not the brightest star in the sky
and would trip over thin air, but he is one of the most kind-hearted things you'll ever meet.

I can get some references for their appearance for you if you wanted, but your art is really nice I'd love to see what you do!
@MysticUnicorn

Ooh, your art is really good! (And I love your Username!)
If you're okay with it, may I get a Waist-up of these three together if that's not too much ;u;

Arkaitz - A quiet, calm and questionably sensible dragon - though he is very playful at heart. He is a pacifist until you eat any of his Winterbelles.

Kaius - Likes to think of himself as some dark, scary beast of a dragon but he's really, really not - He does have the evil cloak-swishing perfected, though.

Winter - The word Lazy is his middle-name, he's not the brightest star in the sky
and would trip over thin air, but he is one of the most kind-hearted things you'll ever meet.

I can get some references for their appearance for you if you wanted, but your art is really nice I'd love to see what you do!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@MysticUnicorn

Alright! The two characters in the chibi are http://sta.sh/21wvn48rodkl?edit=1 and http://sta.sh/21js3erbpx1c?edit=1 again, I'll send half over, now!
@MysticUnicorn

Alright! The two characters in the chibi are http://sta.sh/21wvn48rodkl?edit=1 and http://sta.sh/21js3erbpx1c?edit=1 again, I'll send half over, now!
@Winterwind Thank you very much and Thank you again hehe, Came up with it myself uvu b
Sure, No problem! I don't mind coming up with designs for em~

@VioletValentine Alright! :>
@Winterwind Thank you very much and Thank you again hehe, Came up with it myself uvu b
Sure, No problem! I don't mind coming up with designs for em~

@VioletValentine Alright! :>
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49