Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2015
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
I wish that the dodge rate would be lowered during festivals...
I wish that the dodge rate would be lowered during festivals...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
that's a bummer thanks @demesne and @tarinankertoja !
that's a bummer thanks @demesne and @tarinankertoja !
:D thundercarck carnival is finally here, i hope i get a amazing skin they're amazing! ^.^
:D thundercarck carnival is finally here, i hope i get a amazing skin they're amazing! ^.^
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14734359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147344/14734359_350.png[/img] [/url] My lightning holiday derg!

14734359_350.png

My lightning holiday derg!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
The Surge skin is so beautiful!!
The Surge skin is so beautiful!!
H3F42Xv.pngEeCeg6b.pngIaXSodd.png
I was about to write how much this festival sucked for me, since it's friday already and I hadn't found any chests, and the HC I got was low (like 1 or 2 per gathering turn, and 8 out of 15 turns I didn't get any). While I was writing this, I found my first chest and got 5 charged sprockets.

I got it RNGod. I'll shut up. :)
I was about to write how much this festival sucked for me, since it's friday already and I hadn't found any chests, and the HC I got was low (like 1 or 2 per gathering turn, and 8 out of 15 turns I didn't get any). While I was writing this, I found my first chest and got 5 charged sprockets.

I got it RNGod. I'll shut up. :)
tumblr_inline_nsif1jouiH1r3h1o8_540.pngYybj0bU.gifMlmX2Dr.png
I have pretty good luck gathering and grinding and for currency (workshop works good for me), but I can't say the same about chests. Comparing to Brightshine when I had 3-4 extra of each chest (beside whose set for myself), now I have only ONE single extra chest. -.-
I have pretty good luck gathering and grinding and for currency (workshop works good for me), but I can't say the same about chests. Comparing to Brightshine when I had 3-4 extra of each chest (beside whose set for myself), now I have only ONE single extra chest. -.-
giRiYE5.png
Am I the only one out of the contest winners who actually has not received a single prize whatsoever? Or are we going to receive them when the carnivale is over? I'm a bit confused, and since my message about it hadn't been answered, I thought I'd ask. In all honesty, I even forgot there were other things included than just the skin you made, which was what I looked forward to the most, pretty much. But as it is, I actually had to buy the skin I made off of the Marketplace to get it, just to make sure I did get it, and which I wouldn't have done if I had received it. So, anyone? Fill me in?
Am I the only one out of the contest winners who actually has not received a single prize whatsoever? Or are we going to receive them when the carnivale is over? I'm a bit confused, and since my message about it hadn't been answered, I thought I'd ask. In all honesty, I even forgot there were other things included than just the skin you made, which was what I looked forward to the most, pretty much. But as it is, I actually had to buy the skin I made off of the Marketplace to get it, just to make sure I did get it, and which I wouldn't have done if I had received it. So, anyone? Fill me in?
@Hakku - nobody got anything yet, I'm starting to grow increasingly nervous xD; The rewards should've been out already, so am seconding your questions.

Any mod can let us know what's going on? c:
@Hakku - nobody got anything yet, I'm starting to grow increasingly nervous xD; The rewards should've been out already, so am seconding your questions.

Any mod can let us know what's going on? c:
puRINlI.png
[center]Happy festival, everyone! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3103885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31039/3103885_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Happy festival, everyone!

3103885_350.png
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44