Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2015
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Undel

Will we be getting our winnings for the contest today or??? :o Sorry if you've been pinged a bunch about this already or something :"D
@Undel

Will we be getting our winnings for the contest today or??? :o Sorry if you've been pinged a bunch about this already or something :"D
What is up with the Sprocket drop rate in gathering? Today I got a grand total of 7 Sprockets from 15 turns @_@ Is it just me or is the rate really weird?
What is up with the Sprocket drop rate in gathering? Today I got a grand total of 7 Sprockets from 15 turns @_@ Is it just me or is the rate really weird?
The prizes will be going out shortly! Thank you so much!
The prizes will be going out shortly! Thank you so much!
I would like to thank @Stormcatcher for blessing me with great gathering and coli luck this week. It's been a good one.

(Thanks to the staff too of course. You guys are great.)
I would like to thank @Stormcatcher for blessing me with great gathering and coli luck this week. It's been a good one.

(Thanks to the staff too of course. You guys are great.)
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I had a fantastic Thundercrack; I love you Storm dad :} !!
I had a fantastic Thundercrack; I love you Storm dad :} !!
DbPd1nP.png
I haven't been this annoyed in a Event/Festival since Night of the Nocturne
Annoys me more that it's my Flights Holiday

Not one single Chest, using all my gathering turns in digging and Fighting in the Coliseum
Because of which I was never able to get an Accent I really wanted, that every time I tried to buy it, it would sell out in a heartbeat.

Would seem the best location in the Coliseum for Lightning is the Workshop, fair enough I mean just look at the place, but you have to have a high level team to even survive in there. And then the 'Bosses' like to appear and break any chain you might have and since they are not Lightning you can't get a Sprocket or Chest from defeating them. Honestly you'd think a place like the Workshop would have more Lightning then it does (or at least one of the Bosses being Lightning)

The Arena great for Neutral that I think have a lower chance of dropping Holiday currency, and not one single lightning to be found in there. Not to mention the Neutral's I fought seem to hold tight to their Sprockets, nevermind the chest, as I rarely got one from them.

I understand its RNG, doesn't change how annoyed I am.
I'm down so much treasure having to buy the Skin/Accents I wanted and was unable to get the one I wanted most.

-Just to clarify, it's not the Sprocket that were my problem, its the chest, to not even get one, while in other Festivals like Shadow's I got 4-

Ranting over.

--

Would like to say, love the Skins and Accents, most of which I ended up getting. And really happy that its possible to get Flight Currency from Baldwin, should help a lot, specially for those that Can't or don't like/use the Coliseum.
I haven't been this annoyed in a Event/Festival since Night of the Nocturne
Annoys me more that it's my Flights Holiday

Not one single Chest, using all my gathering turns in digging and Fighting in the Coliseum
Because of which I was never able to get an Accent I really wanted, that every time I tried to buy it, it would sell out in a heartbeat.

Would seem the best location in the Coliseum for Lightning is the Workshop, fair enough I mean just look at the place, but you have to have a high level team to even survive in there. And then the 'Bosses' like to appear and break any chain you might have and since they are not Lightning you can't get a Sprocket or Chest from defeating them. Honestly you'd think a place like the Workshop would have more Lightning then it does (or at least one of the Bosses being Lightning)

The Arena great for Neutral that I think have a lower chance of dropping Holiday currency, and not one single lightning to be found in there. Not to mention the Neutral's I fought seem to hold tight to their Sprockets, nevermind the chest, as I rarely got one from them.

I understand its RNG, doesn't change how annoyed I am.
I'm down so much treasure having to buy the Skin/Accents I wanted and was unable to get the one I wanted most.

-Just to clarify, it's not the Sprocket that were my problem, its the chest, to not even get one, while in other Festivals like Shadow's I got 4-

Ranting over.

--

Would like to say, love the Skins and Accents, most of which I ended up getting. And really happy that its possible to get Flight Currency from Baldwin, should help a lot, specially for those that Can't or don't like/use the Coliseum.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Can't complain from my side. :)

I had pretty good drop-rate from gathering and from Golem Workshop. (even more then from Arena and other venues). Beside full festival item set for me I managed to get enough sprockets for bunch of items to save for future. Also I got to trade currency for 10+ missing familiars. And still have ~50 left stored in vault. :3

Chests wasn't dropping for me at the beginning , but at last days (after I post ranting about not getting chests in forum :P) I got enough to get all skins I want, 1 full extra set and 6 more chests to save in vault. :)
Can't complain from my side. :)

I had pretty good drop-rate from gathering and from Golem Workshop. (even more then from Arena and other venues). Beside full festival item set for me I managed to get enough sprockets for bunch of items to save for future. Also I got to trade currency for 10+ missing familiars. And still have ~50 left stored in vault. :3

Chests wasn't dropping for me at the beginning , but at last days (after I post ranting about not getting chests in forum :P) I got enough to get all skins I want, 1 full extra set and 6 more chests to save in vault. :)
giRiYE5.png
I think it's just all about the luck as always, then I have no reason to complain about the event because my dropping chance was more than perfect to me. uvu I switched between Workshop, Arena... and Forgotten Cave and I have to admit that the last of all those places was my personal oasis or something like that. God knows why and how but it worked, I got a nice amount of sprockets, some chests (not only the Thundercrack chests) and rare battle items like Eliminate.

Course there were skins I couldn't manage to get on my own with the help of the Coli and still had to buy them but all in all I was quite satisfied and even surprised it worked so well.

In other words, I had a great lucky Thundercrack! >u<d
I think it's just all about the luck as always, then I have no reason to complain about the event because my dropping chance was more than perfect to me. uvu I switched between Workshop, Arena... and Forgotten Cave and I have to admit that the last of all those places was my personal oasis or something like that. God knows why and how but it worked, I got a nice amount of sprockets, some chests (not only the Thundercrack chests) and rare battle items like Eliminate.

Course there were skins I couldn't manage to get on my own with the help of the Coli and still had to buy them but all in all I was quite satisfied and even surprised it worked so well.

In other words, I had a great lucky Thundercrack! >u<d
5o1d9pn_by_l_i_f_f_y-d90lfl6.gif
I has Luck too..99+Sprockets after 3 Days oLo
But...I didnt like the Items at all.. the Crownthingy looks so..argh..
I wished for more techincal Stuff like the footwear.

And...this is the second festival where I get, if I want to look at the Farmilar get the "popup"-of one of the Items.

But nice Festival anyway..
I has Luck too..99+Sprockets after 3 Days oLo
But...I didnt like the Items at all.. the Crownthingy looks so..argh..
I wished for more techincal Stuff like the footwear.

And...this is the second festival where I get, if I want to look at the Farmilar get the "popup"-of one of the Items.

But nice Festival anyway..
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I can't really complain, this has been quite a nice Festival for me! Got two of each item (for me and a friend who didn't have good access during the festival) in two days without using Baldwin. Got two of each skin and accent. i got around 5 chests I think? So it has been pretty good.

I was mostly at Workshop, Falls and Cave. The Arena hates me :v
I can't really complain, this has been quite a nice Festival for me! Got two of each item (for me and a friend who didn't have good access during the festival) in two days without using Baldwin. Got two of each skin and accent. i got around 5 chests I think? So it has been pretty good.

I was mostly at Workshop, Falls and Cave. The Arena hates me :v
S8gJ9sO.gif _____ art shop
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44