Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | HISTD >> mafia game [over]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33
@Lukra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12119957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121200/12119957_350.png[/img] [/url] Darkness. Something gritty was lodged in her scales. She'd been dreaming about a science fair, with all sorts of boring inventions, but all sorts of cool dragons to talk to. Then she was tiny. Any then she'd died. Maybe. Why was it so dark, anyway? ... [i]Oh. My eyes are closed.[/i] Blink. Light. Lots of green. Lots of blurry green. And then the green turned into [i]oh my god, it's a faezilla![/i] "I'm still dreaming." Were dragons looking at her? Maybe. It was a dream, though, why should she care? "You guys deal with the faezilla, I'm gonna take advantage of the fact that I'm dreaming and go play with my dead cat." At that, she stretched her leathery black wings, and brushed the sand out of the flaps. As she did so, the vast seafoam scaled fae opened its mouth to exhale, and she took advantage of the rather large gust of air that it created. With a quick flap of her wings, she rode the gust into the air and took in her surroundings. A cracked vial of water had created a lake in one corner of the sand tray, and drying leaves dotted the miniature desert like wandering behemoths. Then she looked in front of her, only to be greeted by decaying skull of some massive bird. Its eyes were shrouded in shadow, and the front of the skull was horribly fractured; the mark of a long forgotten battle that the bird had never won. Maurelle was headed directly toward the fracture. With a scream and a thunk, she collided with the skull, caving in the weak points on the bone's brow and falling into the skull. As her lower neck and chest began to swell with what was sure to be a painful bruise, Maurelle began to reevaluate her current condition. [i]Well then, that was far more painful than I anticipated. ... This is quite the realistic dream, isn't it?[/i]
@Lukra

12119957_350.png

Darkness.

Something gritty was lodged in her scales.

She'd been dreaming about a science fair, with all sorts of boring inventions, but all sorts of cool dragons to talk to. Then she was tiny. Any then she'd died. Maybe.

Why was it so dark, anyway?

Oh. My eyes are closed.

Blink.

Light.

Lots of green. Lots of blurry green. And then the green turned into oh my god, it's a faezilla!

"I'm still dreaming."

Were dragons looking at her? Maybe. It was a dream, though, why should she care?

"You guys deal with the faezilla, I'm gonna take advantage of the fact that I'm dreaming and go play with my dead cat."

At that, she stretched her leathery black wings, and brushed the sand out of the flaps. As she did so, the vast seafoam scaled fae opened its mouth to exhale, and she took advantage of the rather large gust of air that it created. With a quick flap of her wings, she rode the gust into the air and took in her surroundings. A cracked vial of water had created a lake in one corner of the sand tray, and drying leaves dotted the miniature desert like wandering behemoths. Then she looked in front of her, only to be greeted by decaying skull of some massive bird. Its eyes were shrouded in shadow, and the front of the skull was horribly fractured; the mark of a long forgotten battle that the bird had never won.

Maurelle was headed directly toward the fracture.

With a scream and a thunk, she collided with the skull, caving in the weak points on the bone's brow and falling into the skull.

As her lower neck and chest began to swell with what was sure to be a painful bruise, Maurelle began to reevaluate her current condition.

Well then, that was far more painful than I anticipated.

This is quite the realistic dream, isn't it?

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13875049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138751/13875049_350.png[/img] [/url] Europa walked towards you until she stopped several inches away. She stood there silently...plotting (since she's quite antisocial) things to say until she finally spoke. "[i]Hello...are you alright?[/i]" She tilted her head, wondering what you are thinking at the moment. And then she added, "[i]I suppose I should introduce myself...my named is Europa![/i]"[/center]
@SunstonePhoenix

13875049_350.png

Europa walked towards you until she stopped several inches away. She stood there silently...plotting (since she's quite antisocial) things to say until she finally spoke. "Hello...are you alright?" She tilted her head, wondering what you are thinking at the moment. And then she added, "I suppose I should introduce myself...my named is Europa!"
[center]@Lukra @Feerling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6038695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60387/6038695_350.png[/img] [/url] [FONT=Calibri][size=4]An explosion. Asena strained to remember where he was and what he had been doing before it. The fair. Ah, so this has happened yet again. Asena had been going to these science exhibitions for years now, and nearly every time and invention went wrong. Though nothing to this degree had ever happened to him before.. Everything seemed so large, the fae, the lair. He was so small. Although he was not the largest imperial from his clan he was certainly used to being one of the larger dragons in a group. Even though there was an accident and this group of dragons was left in an awful predicament, the fact that the tundra's shrink ray worked was astonishing to Asena. [i]He got it to work[/i], he thought amiably,[i]it's only a small kink that he cannot control it.. Perhaps if I could work with him we would be able to figure it out together..[/i] Asena had dabbled only lightly in molecular density manipulation, but he did have a small handle on its concepts. [b]"Uhm, Geras was it? I am unsure of how much assistance I can offer in this state, but I would be eager to be of help to any dragon working to counter this current state we all find ourselves in.[/b] Asena scoffed at the vibrant skydancer's worries. He also strained to keep from giggling at the ridiculous way he spoke. [i]Sir this, sir that,[/i] he thought, [i]where does this fruit think he is?[/i]. [b]Citrusfeathers[/b] very much resembled a greening banana or a spoiled pear. He turned back to [b]Geras[/b]. [b]"Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was that skydancer before talking about? The one you dragged out?"[/b] (( So sorry it's been a while since I have RPed, also sorry that my icon slave [@Lorde] is out of town ))
@Lukra @Feerling

6038695_350.png

An explosion.

Asena strained to remember where he was and what he had been doing before it.

The fair.

Ah, so this has happened yet again. Asena had been going to these science exhibitions for years now, and nearly every time and invention went wrong. Though nothing to this degree had ever happened to him before..

Everything seemed so large, the fae, the lair. He was so small. Although he was not the largest imperial from his clan he was certainly used to being one of the larger dragons in a group.

Even though there was an accident and this group of dragons was left in an awful predicament, the fact that the tundra's shrink ray worked was astonishing to Asena. He got it to work, he thought amiably,it's only a small kink that he cannot control it.. Perhaps if I could work with him we would be able to figure it out together..

Asena had dabbled only lightly in molecular density manipulation, but he did have a small handle on its concepts.

"Uhm, Geras was it? I am unsure of how much assistance I can offer in this state, but I would be eager to be of help to any dragon working to counter this current state we all find ourselves in.

Asena scoffed at the vibrant skydancer's worries. He also strained to keep from giggling at the ridiculous way he spoke. Sir this, sir that, he thought, where does this fruit think he is?. Citrusfeathers very much resembled a greening banana or a spoiled pear.

He turned back to Geras.

"Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was that skydancer before talking about? The one you dragged out?"

(( So sorry it's been a while since I have RPed, also sorry that my icon slave [@Lorde] is out of town ))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Lukra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14162438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141625/14162438_350.png[/img] [/url] This was certainly a new experience. Azura thought she'd never experience the feeling of being helpless and weak against a larger foe, due to being an Imperial, but ...here she was. Staring up at the face of a[i] ginormous[/i] fae, which she never thought possible. [i]"Oh.....oh dear. It would seem the science exhibition has gone a bit awry...."[/i] She clearly wasn't the only one who had the same problem. A whole group of other teensy dragons were fluttering about,some more panicked than others, asking questions and introducing each other. She decided to introduce herself as well, after all, it was polite. She didn't address any dragon in particular, but rather just announced herself out loud. "I..My name is Azura. Let's all try to calm down and consider the situation. We're lucky that we aren't squashed beneath a dragons claw right now, thanks to a noble rescue from this kind fae." She listened to the other conversations for a while, as the fae introduced his companions, but was most interested in the dragons who had the potential to turn them back to normal size. [b]"Um..Kelsus, was it? I apologise if this has been asked before, but how long do you think it will take for ..Acrux and Bartos..to make their growth ray work?"[/b] (Feel free to interact with Azura, I'll try to answer as best I can! )
@Lukra

14162438_350.png

This was certainly a new experience.

Azura thought she'd never experience the feeling of being helpless and weak against a larger foe, due to being an Imperial, but ...here she was. Staring up at the face of a ginormous fae, which she never thought possible.

"Oh.....oh dear. It would seem the science exhibition has gone a bit awry...."

She clearly wasn't the only one who had the same problem. A whole group of other teensy dragons were fluttering about,some more panicked than others, asking questions and introducing each other. She decided to introduce herself as well, after all, it was polite. She didn't address any dragon in particular, but rather just announced herself out loud.
"I..My name is Azura. Let's all try to calm down and consider the situation. We're lucky that we aren't squashed beneath a dragons claw right now, thanks to a noble rescue from this kind fae."

She listened to the other conversations for a while, as the fae introduced his companions, but was most interested in the dragons who had the potential to turn them back to normal size.
"Um..Kelsus, was it? I apologise if this has been asked before, but how long do you think it will take for ..Acrux and Bartos..to make their growth ray work?"

(Feel free to interact with Azura, I'll try to answer as best I can! )

tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
[quote]"I guess what I am trying to ask, if anyone knows, is the slope on the sides of the tray to keep us here or keep others from getting in?"[/quote] Geras overheard the conversation and smiled, a bit sadly. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69480/6947922p.png[/img][/center] "Neither, to be honest. They weren't intended for either purpose; the tray was just the best thing we had available." She glanced at Kelsus, uncertainty in her eyes. He didn't seem to notice. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69480/6947922p.png[/img][/center] "However, I really must ask you to stay here. I'm afraid the rest of the lair would be too dangerous for you in your current condition. We have a number of large, clumsy dragons in this clan -- and even a small clumsy dragon could be very dangerous to you." @Stormagedon [quote]"Uhm, Geras was it? I am unsure of how much assistance I can offer in this state, but I would be eager to be of help to any dragon working to counter this current state we all find ourselves in." "Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was that skydancer before talking about? The one you dragged out?" [/quote] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69480/6947922p.png[/img][/center] "I'll ask Bartos and Acrux tonight whether they'd be willing to accept help." Geras smiled down at Asena. "It might not come off; Acrux is pretty mellow, but Bartos can be prickly. And, as you said, it might be difficult for you to contribute in your current state -- although I'm sure you'd be a great help if you hadn't suffered this mishap. "As for Versiaz ... " She frowned. "I don't know what he was talking about, or why he came in here. He's an odd dragon, always saying strange things. Sometimes there's some truth to them, sometimes not." @Amaluna [quote]"Um..Kelsus, was it? I apologise if this has been asked before, but how long do you think it will take for ..Acrux and Bartos..to make their growth ray work?"[/quote] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69938/6993741p.png[/img][/center] "Acrux and Bartos are very smart," Kelsus said. "But they're working from scratch here. It could be a while. "If they can manage it at all," the Fae added. @FireflyKitty
Quote:
"I guess what I am trying to ask, if anyone knows, is the slope on the sides of the tray to keep us here or keep others from getting in?"

Geras overheard the conversation and smiled, a bit sadly.

6947922p.png

"Neither, to be honest. They weren't intended for either purpose; the tray was just the best thing we had available."

She glanced at Kelsus, uncertainty in her eyes. He didn't seem to notice.

6947922p.png

"However, I really must ask you to stay here. I'm afraid the rest of the lair would be too dangerous for you in your current condition. We have a number of large, clumsy dragons in this clan -- and even a small clumsy dragon could be very dangerous to you."

@Stormagedon

Quote:
"Uhm, Geras was it? I am unsure of how much assistance I can offer in this state, but I would be eager to be of help to any dragon working to counter this current state we all find ourselves in."

"Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was that skydancer before talking about? The one you dragged out?"
6947922p.png

"I'll ask Bartos and Acrux tonight whether they'd be willing to accept help." Geras smiled down at Asena. "It might not come off; Acrux is pretty mellow, but Bartos can be prickly. And, as you said, it might be difficult for you to contribute in your current state -- although I'm sure you'd be a great help if you hadn't suffered this mishap.

"As for Versiaz ... " She frowned. "I don't know what he was talking about, or why he came in here. He's an odd dragon, always saying strange things. Sometimes there's some truth to them, sometimes not."

@Amaluna
Quote:
"Um..Kelsus, was it? I apologise if this has been asked before, but how long do you think it will take for ..Acrux and Bartos..to make their growth ray work?"
6993741p.png

"Acrux and Bartos are very smart," Kelsus said. "But they're working from scratch here. It could be a while.

"If they can manage it at all," the Fae added.

@FireflyKitty
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13708610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137087/13708610_350.png[/img] [/url] Gili had been awake for a while now, but she hadn't moved or even opened her eyes. For a while, she tried to listen to the conversations around here, but had gotten the bare bones explanations and then tuned it all out. Because she didn't want to hear it. She hadn't even wanted to go to the stupid fair. It had been so much robotics and electricity and all the things Lightning loved so much, but little on her own subjects. So part of her hoped with was all a strange dream brought on by getting a concussion from the explosion. She reached up lazily and finally checked by plucking at one of her feathers. The pain of it made her twitch, and she sighed. Fine. Sitting up, she made sure she hadn't lost any of her apparel in the move. It didn't seem so, which was good. There was no way anyone could backtrack and find something that small, even if it glimmered in the light. With one last check to make sure she hadn't affected any of her feathers, she nodded. "Alright. So. Is there anything we're supposed to... do now? Do we just sit and stare at the big things?" Which was tempting, she admitted. The world around her was enormous, from field of a table, to the endless height of the ceiling. Not to mention the other dragons. But she could probably be doing something more productive than that. A book might be good, but she would barely be able to read a sentence at a time, and flipping the pages would be a serious problem.

13708610_350.png

Gili had been awake for a while now, but she hadn't moved or even opened her eyes. For a while, she tried to listen to the conversations around here, but had gotten the bare bones explanations and then tuned it all out. Because she didn't want to hear it. She hadn't even wanted to go to the stupid fair. It had been so much robotics and electricity and all the things Lightning loved so much, but little on her own subjects. So part of her hoped with was all a strange dream brought on by getting a concussion from the explosion. She reached up lazily and finally checked by plucking at one of her feathers. The pain of it made her twitch, and she sighed. Fine.

Sitting up, she made sure she hadn't lost any of her apparel in the move. It didn't seem so, which was good. There was no way anyone could backtrack and find something that small, even if it glimmered in the light. With one last check to make sure she hadn't affected any of her feathers, she nodded.

"Alright. So. Is there anything we're supposed to... do now? Do we just sit and stare at the big things?"

Which was tempting, she admitted. The world around her was enormous, from field of a table, to the endless height of the ceiling. Not to mention the other dragons. But she could probably be doing something more productive than that. A book might be good, but she would barely be able to read a sentence at a time, and flipping the pages would be a serious problem.
TuEVAjZ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12882731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128828/12882731_350.png[/img] [/url] As Bill tried to regain himself, after dealing with the fact that his small body was now even smaller, he noted the rest of the crowd of dragons mingling together. He decided to eavesdrop on their conversations, gaining new insight to the dragons around him. Then he happened to hear the Skydancer nearby remark about what they were supposed to do. He fluttered over to her. "Well Sunshine, you could do that~," he said inspecting his blue tipped claws, "Or you could always get into some sort of trouble. Who knows what would happen if you just happen to loosen a screw~." He laughed a large grin spread on his face, unlike normal faes. "Or you could pretend to be a pesky fly near a larger dragon's ear, that'd cause them some irritation! Then again that's at the risk of your own life." [size=2] (@Chaoticreations Hope you don't mind Bill pestering Gili. Also did you just recently breed her? B/c I was going to get Bill to land on her head since he's a fae, but then I saw that she's no bigger than him. )

12882731_350.png

As Bill tried to regain himself, after dealing with the fact that his small body was now even smaller, he noted the rest of the crowd of dragons mingling together. He decided to eavesdrop on their conversations, gaining new insight to the dragons around him. Then he happened to hear the Skydancer nearby remark about what they were supposed to do. He fluttered over to her.

"Well Sunshine, you could do that~," he said inspecting his blue tipped claws, "Or you could always get into some sort of trouble. Who knows what would happen if you just happen to loosen a screw~." He laughed a large grin spread on his face, unlike normal faes. "Or you could pretend to be a pesky fly near a larger dragon's ear, that'd cause them some irritation! Then again that's at the risk of your own life."

(@Chaoticreations Hope you don't mind Bill pestering Gili. Also did you just recently breed her? B/c I was going to get Bill to land on her head since he's a fae, but then I saw that she's no bigger than him. )
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
((I apologie for being late to the show. I had other things to do yesterday and couldn't get on.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9394073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93941/9394073_350.png[/img] [/url] Shanti struggled to surface, voices coming to her in waves. She blinked slowly as the first images wormed their way into her mind. She was watching a demonstration. The tundra had been overly excited to reveal their invention and curious, the nocturne had paused to watch. What she had not expected was the flash of light and everything going dark. What was even more unexpected was the giant fae looming over her and several equally smaller dragons. She opened her mouth in surprise, wings flapping open defensively as she fought the urge to go tumbling over the edge of the table in fear. Shrunk? Oh. She settled down once the fae explains what happened, folding her wings neatly. Well, this in a predicament indeed. She watches her fellow dragons with curiosity, frowning at one particular skydancer's prissy attitude. Even small, you couldn't get away from some jerks! She shook her head. At least some of the dragons here seemed more able minded. Perhaps this wouldn't be too bad after all.
((I apologie for being late to the show. I had other things to do yesterday and couldn't get on.))

9394073_350.png

Shanti struggled to surface, voices coming to her in waves. She blinked slowly as the first images wormed their way into her mind. She was watching a demonstration. The tundra had been overly excited to reveal their invention and curious, the nocturne had paused to watch. What she had not expected was the flash of light and everything going dark.

What was even more unexpected was the giant fae looming over her and several equally smaller dragons. She opened her mouth in surprise, wings flapping open defensively as she fought the urge to go tumbling over the edge of the table in fear.

Shrunk? Oh. She settled down once the fae explains what happened, folding her wings neatly. Well, this in a predicament indeed. She watches her fellow dragons with curiosity, frowning at one particular skydancer's prissy attitude. Even small, you couldn't get away from some jerks! She shook her head. At least some of the dragons here seemed more able minded. Perhaps this wouldn't be too bad after all.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
(Of course I don't mind!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13708610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137087/13708610_350.png[/img] [/url] Gili crinkled her nose at the little Fae. It was odd, to see one so close to her size. But odder was the words. "Actually, none of those things sound appealing. I just didn't want to be bored." She fluffed up her feathers slightly and eyed him. "And why would I even want to act like a fly? I'm not in the habit of imitating my meals. She sad down, curling her tail around her, the movement akin to a cat. Mostly, she had picked it up as a comfort - it felt nice, to be tucked securely like that. "How are you doing that with your face?" She finally asked, dipping her nose to gesture at his smile. Honestly, she shouldn't even be talking to this weird one, but, well, what else was she going to do? Movement caught her eye, and she spotted one Nocturne giving her an odd look. She tilted her head, before deciding it was definitely a negative one, then stuck out her tongue at them. @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Journey
(Of course I don't mind!)

13708610_350.png

Gili crinkled her nose at the little Fae. It was odd, to see one so close to her size. But odder was the words. "Actually, none of those things sound appealing. I just didn't want to be bored." She fluffed up her feathers slightly and eyed him. "And why would I even want to act like a fly? I'm not in the habit of imitating my meals.

She sad down, curling her tail around her, the movement akin to a cat. Mostly, she had picked it up as a comfort - it felt nice, to be tucked securely like that. "How are you doing that with your face?" She finally asked, dipping her nose to gesture at his smile. Honestly, she shouldn't even be talking to this weird one, but, well, what else was she going to do?

Movement caught her eye, and she spotted one Nocturne giving her an odd look. She tilted her head, before deciding it was definitely a negative one, then stuck out her tongue at them.

@ZolfJKimbleeXME @Journey
TuEVAjZ.png
(( :'D sorry for the delay, I sadly has less time than I thought today at my internship)) [center] [i][/i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11781203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117813/11781203_350.png[/img] [/url] "Woah WOAH, would you look at that!" You quickly lean down on your front two claws and press your head to the ground, staring aimlessly at, what most would assume, was nothing. To you, however, it was something of much more importance. "WOW, I didn't even think these grew to this size! I-I can't believe it!" You jump up to your feet and race towards to peculiar object, [i]not noticing the rather disgruntled skydancer you bump on the way. [/i] "Oh boy, oh boy! The shop owner is gonna be amazed when I tell him about this. Maybe even...recommend me to [i]a certain few[/i]? OoOoOHH now I gotta check this out!" Despite having a looming fae watching you as you race through the sandy abyss, you were probably still unaware of your altered surroundings, even if it was plain obvious this wasn't the same location you were in before. As long as that object had your full attention....you couldn't care less about the rest. With your confidence held high, you reach the object and run your fingers down the side, feeling it's grainy texture. Anyone with half a brain could tell that this was indeed not a seed, but, instead, a piece of sand. Lucky for you though, you were a rather "special" dragon and anyone else's help would be as effective as a fae besting a guardian. ...You weren't much of a good listener anyways. Staring at the seed, you pull up your tail and place it against your find, using its length as a way to measure the object. "WWOahH the shop is gonna be rich! Who knows what this thing could grow. Is it a mustard seed? Nonono, a strange acorn? Maybe some kind of..onion or something? Not really a flower, but WHO CARES, shop keeper is gonna have a field day tonight!" You quickly wrap your tail around the "seed" and proceed to drag it forward. You weren't exactly known for your strength, but your determination and stupidity usually help balance it out. [/center] (( @feerling , more towards the center UwU ))
(( :'D sorry for the delay, I sadly has less time than I thought today at my internship))

11781203_350.png

"Woah WOAH, would you look at that!"

You quickly lean down on your front two claws and press your head to the ground, staring aimlessly at, what most would assume, was nothing. To you, however, it was something of much more importance.

"WOW, I didn't even think these grew to this size! I-I can't believe it!"

You jump up to your feet and race towards to peculiar object, not noticing the rather disgruntled skydancer you bump on the way.

"Oh boy, oh boy! The shop owner is gonna be amazed when I tell him about this. Maybe even...recommend me to a certain few? OoOoOHH now I gotta check this out!"

Despite having a looming fae watching you as you race through the sandy abyss, you were probably still unaware of your altered surroundings, even if it was plain obvious this wasn't the same location you were in before. As long as that object had your full attention....you couldn't care less about the rest.

With your confidence held high, you reach the object and run your fingers down the side, feeling it's grainy texture. Anyone with half a brain could tell that this was indeed not a seed, but, instead, a piece of sand. Lucky for you though, you were a rather "special" dragon and anyone else's help would be as effective as a fae besting a guardian.

...You weren't much of a good listener anyways.

Staring at the seed, you pull up your tail and place it against your find, using its length as a way to measure the object.

"WWOahH the shop is gonna be rich! Who knows what this thing could grow. Is it a mustard seed? Nonono, a strange acorn? Maybe some kind of..onion or something? Not really a flower, but WHO CARES, shop keeper is gonna have a field day tonight!"

You quickly wrap your tail around the "seed" and proceed to drag it forward. You weren't exactly known for your strength, but your determination and stupidity usually help balance it out.

(( @feerling , more towards the center UwU ))
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33