Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Lore - A Gathering
1 2
Sornieth's Lore

I'm really horrible at introducing things but basically this thread was inspired by Dasair's suggestion about a place to find lore - not only canon lore, but widely accepted lore & theoretical lore as well.

Clan Lore: Add Your Own

Misc. Lore: Your Headcannons and Such

Flight Lore (message me/post here to add links)

I've been searching through the flight discussion trying to find useful threads, and all I've found so far are listed in the Flight Lore document. You guys can't edit that right now, but feel free to send me links or post here (if applicable - if in-flight resources i'll just take your word on it) & i'll look over and add them to the list.

Please feel free to add your clan to the Clan Lore doc! Remember to follow the guidelines outlined there c:
Sornieth's Lore

I'm really horrible at introducing things but basically this thread was inspired by Dasair's suggestion about a place to find lore - not only canon lore, but widely accepted lore & theoretical lore as well.

Clan Lore: Add Your Own

Misc. Lore: Your Headcannons and Such

Flight Lore (message me/post here to add links)

I've been searching through the flight discussion trying to find useful threads, and all I've found so far are listed in the Flight Lore document. You guys can't edit that right now, but feel free to send me links or post here (if applicable - if in-flight resources i'll just take your word on it) & i'll look over and add them to the list.

Please feel free to add your clan to the Clan Lore doc! Remember to follow the guidelines outlined there c:
maybe need this? idk
maybe need this? idk
also probably need this one too
also probably need this one too
and this one
and this one
ok think i'm good now
ok think i'm good now
I'm not as active on FR as I used to be, but I've posted my clan. Hope this takes off!
I'm not as active on FR as I used to be, but I've posted my clan. Hope this takes off!
thank you c: I really love Ziva. I feel like she'd get along smashingly with Isla.
thank you c: I really love Ziva. I feel like she'd get along smashingly with Isla.
feel free to comment links as well c:
feel free to comment links as well c:
bump for you
bump for you
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
thank you c:
thank you c:
1 2