Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | To be continued.. - 7-digs, 6-digs, Gen1
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76
@moomargh should be with how deep into coli ill be all week :'D thank you!!
@moomargh should be with how deep into coli ill be all week :'D thank you!!
iZBk3Io.png the pocchari yandere tumblr_inline_nyuu3pgFHF1s1m144_100.png
@Liukaste

Would you be interested in trading a few seven digits for Ijou? I adore his coloration AND he is Plague. I'm actually working on a mass dragon purge of my seven digits so I have 10+ of them that are about to be chunked up for sale.
@Liukaste

Would you be interested in trading a few seven digits for Ijou? I adore his coloration AND he is Plague. I'm actually working on a mass dragon purge of my seven digits so I have 10+ of them that are about to be chunked up for sale.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Hausdaddy

That would otherwise be fine, but we don't do trades like that, and we're both also really full at the moment :)

Ijou will have a bio ready soon, so if you're interested in buying him, I can ready him up for you.
@Hausdaddy

That would otherwise be fine, but we don't do trades like that, and we're both also really full at the moment :)

Ijou will have a bio ready soon, so if you're interested in buying him, I can ready him up for you.
aZXFLy2.png
@Liukaste

I was wondering! Since I don't have the funds to afford many of these dragons, would I be able to perhaps trade one of my own dragons for one or give you retired/valuable items? The one I was interested in is Gruene~ c':
@Liukaste

I was wondering! Since I don't have the funds to afford many of these dragons, would I be able to perhaps trade one of my own dragons for one or give you retired/valuable items? The one I was interested in is Gruene~ c':
@Cyncii

I'm sorry, but Gruene is reserved already (just not sold yet, since the bio isn't ready) :O

@Cyncii

I'm sorry, but Gruene is reserved already (just not sold yet, since the bio isn't ready) :O

aZXFLy2.png
@Liukaste
Alright, I will just scramble up some treasure in preparation. I would love to buy him. I adore what you two are doing for the old dragon population. It's really neat.
@Liukaste
Alright, I will just scramble up some treasure in preparation. I would love to buy him. I adore what you two are doing for the old dragon population. It's really neat.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Hausdaddy

Thank you :)

And great. I finished his bio today, so he's ready whenever you are willing to buy him.
@Hausdaddy

Thank you :)

And great. I finished his bio today, so he's ready whenever you are willing to buy him.
aZXFLy2.png
@Liukaste
No problem!

If you would take gems, I have those right now. If you would like treasure it is going to take me about an hour to get the last bit together. Is that alright?
@Liukaste
No problem!

If you would take gems, I have those right now. If you would like treasure it is going to take me about an hour to get the last bit together. Is that alright?
@Hausdaddy

Treasure preferably.
@Hausdaddy

Treasure preferably.
aZXFLy2.png
@moomargh ooh, I'm very interested in this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=729737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7298/729737_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a question about his bio, though- I collect old unbred stone dragons for a particular sub-group of my lair, all of which have some sort of artificially created body/sentience (frankenstein-like creations, statues brought to life, a personification of the forest, etc; you can see them [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=21269&page=2]here[/url]). Would there be any chance you could tailor his bio to fit this theme of 'created' dragons? I'd be more than willing to pay extra/tip for the request!
@moomargh ooh, I'm very interested in this guy:

729737_350.png

I have a question about his bio, though- I collect old unbred stone dragons for a particular sub-group of my lair, all of which have some sort of artificially created body/sentience (frankenstein-like creations, statues brought to life, a personification of the forest, etc; you can see them here). Would there be any chance you could tailor his bio to fit this theme of 'created' dragons? I'd be more than willing to pay extra/tip for the request!
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76