Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | To be continued.. - 7-digs, 6-digs, Gen1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@cooneyms Yay I'm glad you found us :) And yes that's a very good idea, I should definitely have some small banners made for it. I'll let you know when we have them.
And yes that is very true, and there are so many pretty ones out there ;O;
@cooneyms Yay I'm glad you found us :) And yes that's a very good idea, I should definitely have some small banners made for it. I'll let you know when we have them.
And yes that is very true, and there are so many pretty ones out there ;O;
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Cool!!!! Just ping me when you have some :D
@moomargh

Cool!!!! Just ping me when you have some :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@moomargh
Please add me to your 6-digit pinglist! :D

(Also how the hell do you find 6-digits on the AH? I need such sniping talent. :P)
@moomargh
Please add me to your 6-digit pinglist! :D

(Also how the hell do you find 6-digits on the AH? I need such sniping talent. :P)
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@moomargh

What a wonderful idea!
Are you going to have a special pinglist? I am looking for a particular date and haven't had any luck so far.
@moomargh

What a wonderful idea!
Are you going to have a special pinglist? I am looking for a particular date and haven't had any luck so far.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
@Xarina We spend a lot of time on AH sniping fodders ;~; But it's not often at all that we see 6-digits. Sometimes just get lucky! I'll add you to the pinglist, and actually just added another 6digit, if you want to take a look :)

@Erato Thank you! And yes definitely we can add you to a pinglist for a certain date, just let me know :)
@Xarina We spend a lot of time on AH sniping fodders ;~; But it's not often at all that we see 6-digits. Sometimes just get lucky! I'll add you to the pinglist, and actually just added another 6digit, if you want to take a look :)

@Erato Thank you! And yes definitely we can add you to a pinglist for a certain date, just let me know :)
2T7Jk2l.png
Hello ODCA people! This is the first and last time I'll be pinging you all through these pinglists :) (unless we have some really cool auction or the sort). If you'd like to be pinged to the thread for updates you can join our pinglists here, just let me know!

On the second post we currently have quite a few low 7-digits, and two 6-digits.

(I tried to remove any double pings, I apologize if there was any!)

6-digit pinglist
@10K @Acorncap @AetherSeer @AlexiaSilver @Altariel @Ampharos @Arintol @Astraya @Aurora23 @Avessa @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @Chocoli @Chrestomanci @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @CreepingCorbies @Cuppycakez @DarkMatter @Dotckler @Dragakure @duckweed @Edaigoa @Elus @eriophora @Faunus @Fay @Felixitous @Freckles108 @Glenfalconer5 @H0rr0r @Haikwoshevo @Harkness @Irishmarmalade @JD1620 @Jecai @Junipa @Kaial @Kairoku @kaorusquee @Kardi @Keno @Kimberly @Korozo @lawnmowers @Lexreon @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Luxio @Lykos @Megaparsecs @Moami @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Narif @neptunepaw @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NineEyes @Ouji @Peisinoe @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @RabitX3 @realitychek17 @Rogue @Rookery @Safirien @Savilyn @ShatteredByLoss @SirLeafheart @sorey @Sorrendragon @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @StarTatami @Succubi @Survivors @Tacroy @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terza @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Wow @Wryneck

low 7-digit pinglist
@AloriD @Bluedragon @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Cryolite @Dureena @H0rr0r @Keridwyn @Nautisk @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Rattyfleef @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Tsaiah @ysa

Hello ODCA people! This is the first and last time I'll be pinging you all through these pinglists :) (unless we have some really cool auction or the sort). If you'd like to be pinged to the thread for updates you can join our pinglists here, just let me know!

On the second post we currently have quite a few low 7-digits, and two 6-digits.

(I tried to remove any double pings, I apologize if there was any!)

6-digit pinglist
@10K @Acorncap @AetherSeer @AlexiaSilver @Altariel @Ampharos @Arintol @Astraya @Aurora23 @Avessa @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @Chocoli @Chrestomanci @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @CreepingCorbies @Cuppycakez @DarkMatter @Dotckler @Dragakure @duckweed @Edaigoa @Elus @eriophora @Faunus @Fay @Felixitous @Freckles108 @Glenfalconer5 @H0rr0r @Haikwoshevo @Harkness @Irishmarmalade @JD1620 @Jecai @Junipa @Kaial @Kairoku @kaorusquee @Kardi @Keno @Kimberly @Korozo @lawnmowers @Lexreon @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Luxio @Lykos @Megaparsecs @Moami @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Narif @neptunepaw @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NineEyes @Ouji @Peisinoe @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @RabitX3 @realitychek17 @Rogue @Rookery @Safirien @Savilyn @ShatteredByLoss @SirLeafheart @sorey @Sorrendragon @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @StarTatami @Succubi @Survivors @Tacroy @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terza @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Wow @Wryneck

low 7-digit pinglist
@AloriD @Bluedragon @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Cryolite @Dureena @H0rr0r @Keridwyn @Nautisk @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Rattyfleef @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Tsaiah @ysa

2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh !!!
Oooo, nice! Always excited to see another rescue center for cuties. ^^
Throw my name on all the pinglists, I'd love to see some more lovelies, and I'd love to be a part of this!
@moomargh !!!
Oooo, nice! Always excited to see another rescue center for cuties. ^^
Throw my name on all the pinglists, I'd love to see some more lovelies, and I'd love to be a part of this!
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@moomargh please ping me for 6-digits!
@moomargh please ping me for 6-digits!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@moomargh I'd love to be on the pinglist for this thread please!
@moomargh I'd love to be on the pinglist for this thread please!
attis-art-e1498351325923.pngweatherwaxprancer.gifCyxcE9w.pngromanoff-derg-e1498351383694.png
@10k Yayy thank you for your support!! ^_^ I'll add you to the lists now~
@10k Yayy thank you for your support!! ^_^ I'll add you to the lists now~
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76