Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 915 916 917 918 919 ... 3167 3168
@PurplePanda Because the contents are randomized upon opening, Rusted Treasure Chests cannot be opened in bulk. Only chests that contain the same items every time, like Leafy Packs, can be opened that way.

@Prescott Hello! This question could be better answered by the staff who run the Skin and Accent Problems thread. :)
@PurplePanda Because the contents are randomized upon opening, Rusted Treasure Chests cannot be opened in bulk. Only chests that contain the same items every time, like Leafy Packs, can be opened that way.

@Prescott Hello! This question could be better answered by the staff who run the Skin and Accent Problems thread. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Thanks!
@JCStitches

Thanks!
@JCStitches
Will ask there then! Thanks :)
@JCStitches
Will ask there then! Thanks :)
Gr7tY6Q.gif
aloha! does anyone know if there are new skins from thundercrack carnivale for mirror dragons? i've checked the marketplace a couple times but i cant seem to find a skin for my male mirror. is it just bad timing on my part and they're gone too quickly?
aloha! does anyone know if there are new skins from thundercrack carnivale for mirror dragons? i've checked the marketplace a couple times but i cant seem to find a skin for my male mirror. is it just bad timing on my part and they're gone too quickly?
@QuilaLXS
I don't believe there are. You can see all the skins in the news post.
@QuilaLXS
I don't believe there are. You can see all the skins in the news post.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
@QuilaLXS @Indigo
I took a look at the news post, and sadly no Mirror skins or accents were chosen for this year's Thundercrack Carnivale. :c
@QuilaLXS @Indigo
I took a look at the news post, and sadly no Mirror skins or accents were chosen for this year's Thundercrack Carnivale. :c
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
thats a pity. thanks though!
thats a pity. thanks though!
If I were to report something, would spamming count as harassment?
If I were to report something, would spamming count as harassment?
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@couchprincess If an individual continues to contact you after being asked not to or behaves in an way which is inappropriate, please feel free to report the incident(s) through Contact Us. :)

Edit: Also, spamming is against the Forum Code of Conduct.
@couchprincess If an individual continues to contact you after being asked not to or behaves in an way which is inappropriate, please feel free to report the incident(s) through Contact Us. :)

Edit: Also, spamming is against the Forum Code of Conduct.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches It isn't to me, it is to someone else. I should not speak for the friend, but the spammer in question has repeatedly posted within short amounts of time on this friend's userpage.
@JCStitches It isn't to me, it is to someone else. I should not speak for the friend, but the spammer in question has repeatedly posted within short amounts of time on this friend's userpage.
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
1 2 ... 915 916 917 918 919 ... 3167 3168