Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Ambush not working
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
this really sucks, i would gladly add another ambush to the dragon i just equipped it on but she's only at level 9!

for ref, the dragon is a SD, high defense with low quickness and anticipate, so I was hoping to give her the first turn to use that anticipate and fend off half the damage, but no the enemies are still going first
this really sucks, i would gladly add another ambush to the dragon i just equipped it on but she's only at level 9!

for ref, the dragon is a SD, high defense with low quickness and anticipate, so I was hoping to give her the first turn to use that anticipate and fend off half the damage, but no the enemies are still going first
Yeah I just wasted my 4th ambush because I didn't know about this bug. T.T
Yeah I just wasted my 4th ambush because I didn't know about this bug. T.T
MRMeAKr.png
@Katia The Ambush isn't wasted. It does give one of your dragons an extra turn :)
@Katia The Ambush isn't wasted. It does give one of your dragons an extra turn :)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
This happens to me too.
This happens to me too.
Fen | They/them
Two years later and still nothing...

Well, I'm just gonna toss in another, "My turn is being skipped." I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 and Windows 7 64-bit.
Two years later and still nothing...

Well, I'm just gonna toss in another, "My turn is being skipped." I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 and Windows 7 64-bit.
I have an ambush on my coatl and it's also not working. I noticed today when I was grinding in the Forgotten Cave. I'm using Chrome 43.0.2357.130 m on Windows 7 64-bit.
I have an ambush on my coatl and it's also not working. I noticed today when I was grinding in the Forgotten Cave. I'm using Chrome 43.0.2357.130 m on Windows 7 64-bit.
I have ambushes of 2 of my dragons and it's not working. I have used chrome and internet explorer.
I have ambushes of 2 of my dragons and it's not working. I have used chrome and internet explorer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Update:
Now it seems to me that ambush works on all my dragons minus 1. I have a team of 3 each with one ambush, and two of them get the bonus turn. Before when I only had 2 ambushes, only 1 dragon got the bonus turn. I do wonder if it has something to do with the turn structure though.
Update:
Now it seems to me that ambush works on all my dragons minus 1. I have a team of 3 each with one ambush, and two of them get the bonus turn. Before when I only had 2 ambushes, only 1 dragon got the bonus turn. I do wonder if it has something to do with the turn structure though.
I have one derg with ambush and it doesn't have any effect.
I have one derg with ambush and it doesn't have any effect.
forumsig1.pngforumsig2.pngforumsig3.pngforumsig4.pngforumsig5.png
Ambush seems to be working on 2 of my three dragons. The one in the first slot (and most recent to get ambush) doesn't get a free turn. However, it sort of seems like my dragon in the second slot is getting that extra turn instead. Can't quite go back and check, but I think my order was my two with ambush and then the enemy, then my dragons (they are a bit slow I guess). After the 3rd ambush my 2nd dragon goes, then my 3rd, then my 2nd again.

Using Firefox and windows 8.
Ambush seems to be working on 2 of my three dragons. The one in the first slot (and most recent to get ambush) doesn't get a free turn. However, it sort of seems like my dragon in the second slot is getting that extra turn instead. Can't quite go back and check, but I think my order was my two with ambush and then the enemy, then my dragons (they are a bit slow I guess). After the 3rd ambush my 2nd dragon goes, then my 3rd, then my 2nd again.

Using Firefox and windows 8.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30