Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | usagi's art shop ! [open!!!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@PurplePanda it all costs the same for couples, but honestly if you want a couple headshot they won't rly be interacting... a group pic of three is 2x the normal cost since i usually just do couples...
hope that helps :^)
@PurplePanda it all costs the same for couples, but honestly if you want a couple headshot they won't rly be interacting... a group pic of three is 2x the normal cost since i usually just do couples...
hope that helps :^)
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun

Then how much is a fullbody flats? ^^
@oyasumibunbun

Then how much is a fullbody flats? ^^
the prices are on the initial post, i charge based on coloring :)
the prices are on the initial post, i charge based on coloring :)
ht38z6I.png
bomp
bomp
ht38z6I.png
bunp u wu
bunp u wu
ht38z6I.png
bumpp
bumpp
ht38z6I.png
bump!
bump!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
softe bump
softe bump
ht38z6I.png
bunping for the first time in forever?
bunping for the first time in forever?
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun
name: tA/helmsbrat
what you want: (ex: headshot sketch/fullbody painted) flat bust x2
references: two brats
extra: (poses/expressions, if you want it transparent, small details, notes, etc)
chiroh(2nd chara, with the braid) is really gleefully terrible and it often shows in her expression and killer's(first chara) super curious about everything, think that's about it unless you need something in particular. they're both fiddly and detailed, killer especially, how much extra d'you charge for complexity?
@oyasumibunbun
name: tA/helmsbrat
what you want: (ex: headshot sketch/fullbody painted) flat bust x2
references: two brats
extra: (poses/expressions, if you want it transparent, small details, notes, etc)
chiroh(2nd chara, with the braid) is really gleefully terrible and it often shows in her expression and killer's(first chara) super curious about everything, think that's about it unless you need something in particular. they're both fiddly and detailed, killer especially, how much extra d'you charge for complexity?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11