Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | usagi's art shop ! [open!!!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@oyasumibunbun aaah sorry abt the spelling mistake before hand! since i have no good screenshots i'll quickly go into character creation and make him again, then i can give you an imgur link or smth!
@oyasumibunbun aaah sorry abt the spelling mistake before hand! since i have no good screenshots i'll quickly go into character creation and make him again, then i can give you an imgur link or smth!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Hyperioncorp no problem uwu and alright! just send me a pm with the link and ill get started on it whenever i can @ w @ ive got a lot on my plate rn but ill try to get to it as soon as i can!!
@Hyperioncorp no problem uwu and alright! just send me a pm with the link and ill get started on it whenever i can @ w @ ive got a lot on my plate rn but ill try to get to it as soon as i can!!
ht38z6I.png
hi guys, this is kind of an important update, so im pinging all my current customers to let you know what's going on.

i've hit a small art block because i came out to my parents today and it's been very hard on me and them. i'm still going to work on your orders and complete them, but it might take me awhile because this is a Big Thing and it's taken a lot out of me. i'll do my best to give you the best artwork i can make and i'm sorry for the inconvenience u_u

@pooses @Zhimonster @mooseymoose @coolyiffer @Hyperioncorp
hi guys, this is kind of an important update, so im pinging all my current customers to let you know what's going on.

i've hit a small art block because i came out to my parents today and it's been very hard on me and them. i'm still going to work on your orders and complete them, but it might take me awhile because this is a Big Thing and it's taken a lot out of me. i'll do my best to give you the best artwork i can make and i'm sorry for the inconvenience u_u

@pooses @Zhimonster @mooseymoose @coolyiffer @Hyperioncorp
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun

That's certainly alright! Take your time, I hope everything turns alright with you and your parents!
@oyasumibunbun

That's certainly alright! Take your time, I hope everything turns alright with you and your parents!
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@oyasumibunbun take your time, I'm proud of you for coming out!!
@oyasumibunbun take your time, I'm proud of you for coming out!!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@oyasumibunbun Okay! there is no rush.
@oyasumibunbun Okay! there is no rush.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@oyasumibunbun Ah, I know what you mean. It would take a lot out of me, too, but I'm proud of you. :D As long as everyone's cool with it then I'd count that as a win, too~
Take all the time you need, though. Your emotional health is very important, after all
@oyasumibunbun Ah, I know what you mean. It would take a lot out of me, too, but I'm proud of you. :D As long as everyone's cool with it then I'd count that as a win, too~
Take all the time you need, though. Your emotional health is very important, after all
@oyasumibunbun

Do you have open slots?
@oyasumibunbun

Do you have open slots?
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@Direwolf i have a waiting list
@Direwolf i have a waiting list
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun Quick question. For prices listed, are they the same price for full body, half body, headshots, AND busts? Or would that be a base price and then I'd pay extra for, let's say, a full body piece? I don't wanna underpay for a picture. Especially since your art and style is so good :3 I'd like to be put on the pinglist anyways :D So here's the filled out form of what I'd like~ name: AngryKoala what you want: 2 full body flat color, I'd like it to be a couples pic please :3 references: Both already have ginjinka forms ;3 [b]Ialu[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6708974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67090/6708974_350.png[/img] [/url] [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/Rosadochinklez/Flight%20Rising/Ialu%20by%20Kittyinapot%20RESIZED_zps9kitujcp.png[/IMG] [b]Shimmer[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10295056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102951/10295056_350.png[/img] [/url] [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/Rosadochinklez/Flight%20Rising/Shimmer%20by%20Kittyinapot%20RESIZED_zpsxfjpnbcf.png[/IMG] extra: Can it me a pic of them holding hands? Ialu is a tough guy, so maybe he's blushing and trying not to act like he likes it while Shimmer's happy as can be to be holding hands XD They haven't been drawn fullbody yet. No need to add the wings, but leave their tails. The gijinkas I like are like [url=http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/Rosadochinklez/Flight%20Rising/ScourgebySaturday_zps03f169f9.jpg]this[/url]. Horns, tail, primary as the skin color, and teritary gene as hair color. Unless I change my mind, but most of the time I like teritary as hair color :3 Ialu has a punk style, just like the pic in his bio he likes to wear black muscle shirts with some sort of band or funny saying on it, ripped blue jeans, and military style boots. This is up to you, but you can put whatever facial piercings you want on him(snake bites, angel bites, septum, etc.). Shimmer on the other hand likes to dress cute and wear girly things. Unlike grouchy Ialu he's really bubbly and sweet and really shy. Feel free to put him in a skirt or a summer dress or leggings with a big oversized sweater. Anything girly with bright colors :3
@oyasumibunbun

Quick question. For prices listed, are they the same price for full body, half body, headshots, AND busts? Or would that be a base price and then I'd pay extra for, let's say, a full body piece? I don't wanna underpay for a picture. Especially since your art and style is so good :3

I'd like to be put on the pinglist anyways :D So here's the filled out form of what I'd like~

name: AngryKoala
what you want: 2 full body flat color, I'd like it to be a couples pic please :3
references: Both already have ginjinka forms ;3
Ialu

6708974_350.png

Ialu%20by%20Kittyinapot%20RESIZED_zps9kitujcp.png

Shimmer

10295056_350.png

Shimmer%20by%20Kittyinapot%20RESIZED_zpsxfjpnbcf.png

extra: Can it me a pic of them holding hands? Ialu is a tough guy, so maybe he's blushing and trying not to act like he likes it while Shimmer's happy as can be to be holding hands XD They haven't been drawn fullbody yet. No need to add the wings, but leave their tails. The gijinkas I like are like this. Horns, tail, primary as the skin color, and teritary gene as hair color. Unless I change my mind, but most of the time I like teritary as hair color :3

Ialu has a punk style, just like the pic in his bio he likes to wear black muscle shirts with some sort of band or funny saying on it, ripped blue jeans, and military style boots. This is up to you, but you can put whatever facial piercings you want on him(snake bites, angel bites, septum, etc.).

Shimmer on the other hand likes to dress cute and wear girly things. Unlike grouchy Ialu he's really bubbly and sweet and really shy. Feel free to put him in a skirt or a summer dress or leggings with a big oversized sweater. Anything girly with bright colors :3
n2g1du.jpg2qujdd4.jpg2md5qbq.jpg34yd9jd.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11