Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art commissions! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LadyShoopdadee
Oops, with a mistake I didn't see the post over you! I'll put you in queue and ping you if i get time for an extra!
@LadyShoopdadee
Oops, with a mistake I didn't see the post over you! I'll put you in queue and ping you if i get time for an extra!
@RandomShmoe

The slot is yours ^^
@RandomShmoe

The slot is yours ^^
@Midgew

Thanks ^^ do you want payment now? Or when it's done? I'm good for whichever c:
@Midgew

Thanks ^^ do you want payment now? Or when it's done? I'm good for whichever c:
@RandomShmoe

Because of work I don't have much time to complete any drawings fast, so I only start on them one by one as time allows me too. Close to done with the first one, so I guess it'll be fast enough ^^

I'd prefer payment when I'm done before I give it to you :)
@RandomShmoe

Because of work I don't have much time to complete any drawings fast, so I only start on them one by one as time allows me too. Close to done with the first one, so I guess it'll be fast enough ^^

I'd prefer payment when I'm done before I give it to you :)
@Midgew

That's fine ^^ real life can be silly like that. Doesn't it know virtual dragons are more important?? xD

@Midgew

That's fine ^^ real life can be silly like that. Doesn't it know virtual dragons are more important?? xD

[quote name="Midgew" date=2015-07-26 18:18:19] @LadyShoopdadee Oops, with a mistake I didn't see the post over you! I'll put you in queue and ping you if i get time for an extra! [/quote] Thank you c:
Midgew wrote on 2015-07-26:
@LadyShoopdadee

Thank you c:
@RandomShmoe

Good c: That's true.
I'd rather take care of them than looking after actual disabled people! DUH. Ohwowjkjk
@RandomShmoe

Good c: That's true.
I'd rather take care of them than looking after actual disabled people! DUH. Ohwowjkjk
@PurplePanda

27zgifb.png

Hope you like it!
@PurplePanda

27zgifb.png

Hope you like it!
@Midgew
Omg! This is so amazing! <3 thank you! I love it.
@Midgew
Omg! This is so amazing! <3 thank you! I love it.
@Midgew

Can I be added to your pinglist too?
@Midgew

Can I be added to your pinglist too?
1 2 3 4 5 6