Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
@TalonOcharria In the past you ignored advice that could have helped you - you've since realized this and worked to remedy this. Your present is overtaken by love of some kind - you might be looking for a relationship, or even just a friendship. Remember to give affection, not just demand it. In the future, find comfort in your dreams and imagination - they will be your light in the darkness.
@TalonOcharria In the past you ignored advice that could have helped you - you've since realized this and worked to remedy this. Your present is overtaken by love of some kind - you might be looking for a relationship, or even just a friendship. Remember to give affection, not just demand it. In the future, find comfort in your dreams and imagination - they will be your light in the darkness.
@LittleLion Your past held a price that you weren't quite prepared to pay, but had to anyway. Your present is a celebration of sorts - you have a recent victory that youwant to hold high in your mind. Your future holds a warning - don't obsess too much, listen to what is happening around you.
@LittleLion Your past held a price that you weren't quite prepared to pay, but had to anyway. Your present is a celebration of sorts - you have a recent victory that youwant to hold high in your mind. Your future holds a warning - don't obsess too much, listen to what is happening around you.
@Nakattack Can I get a past-present-future reading too? :o Public is fine
@Nakattack Can I get a past-present-future reading too? :o Public is fine
wind_banner.png
@Nakattack

thank you!<3
@Nakattack

thank you!<3
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@Nakattack

Oh, could I have a private reading? A general reading would be great!
Thanks so much!
@Nakattack

Oh, could I have a private reading? A general reading would be great!
Thanks so much!
Ace Attorney Project thread
lilkay-billowwest.gifKayFRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.pngKaylilkaychan-sway.gif
Userbar by Gusteon
@Nakattack Hi! May I have a public past-present-future reading?
@Nakattack Hi! May I have a public past-present-future reading?
@Nakattack
May i also get a past present Future Reading please? Private would be good.
@Nakattack
May i also get a past present Future Reading please? Private would be good.
@Nakattack

Heh... Um... could I get a past-present-future reading? Private, please...
@Nakattack

Heh... Um... could I get a past-present-future reading? Private, please...
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
@Beagle Your past held a relationship that was good for you, one that you look back on fondly (it might still be going on?) Your present is an exercise in listening to your mind, not your heart. Your future holds a warning - not all is as it seems to be, be watchful.
@Beagle Your past held a relationship that was good for you, one that you look back on fondly (it might still be going on?) Your present is an exercise in listening to your mind, not your heart. Your future holds a warning - not all is as it seems to be, be watchful.
@oopshigh Your past held a strong desire - you stopped for nothing to get what you wanted. Your present is ruled by your own imaginary constructs and ideas. Your future is one of freedom - be careful with it.
@oopshigh Your past held a strong desire - you stopped for nothing to get what you wanted. Your present is ruled by your own imaginary constructs and ideas. Your future is one of freedom - be careful with it.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40