Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR so far, is the customization. I like the fact that there's a HUGE variety of accessories and such that you can dress your dragons up in, and that the community (from what I have seen) is really friendly.
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR so far, is the customization. I like the fact that there's a HUGE variety of accessories and such that you can dress your dragons up in, and that the community (from what I have seen) is really friendly.
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
@britneyrox I hope you don't mind that I hitched on the referral from @Thrace 's introduction thread. ^w^ My favorite thing so far are the people! You're all so nice! >w<
@britneyrox I hope you don't mind that I hitched on the referral from @Thrace 's introduction thread. ^w^ My favorite thing so far are the people! You're all so nice! >w<
@britneyrox Could I enter? So far, my favorite thing about flight rising is the coliseum.
@britneyrox Could I enter? So far, my favorite thing about flight rising is the coliseum.
@britneyrox

Sorry I got it wrong the first time! I'm very new.

My favorite thing is the pretty dragons. I want to breed all of them...
@britneyrox

Sorry I got it wrong the first time! I'm very new.

My favorite thing is the pretty dragons. I want to breed all of them...
@britneyrox Thanks for directing me here, first of all. I appreciate it. There are a lot of appealing things about Flight Rising. The people are friendly and helpful, the system is easy to understand yet still very fun, the games are excitingly entertaining, and the clans are full of diverse possibilities!

My overall favorite aspect here so far has to be the dragons, though. I love how amazingly different each one is and how there are so many varieties to their colors and breeds. No two dragons can be exactly alike. That is what I appreciate most about Flight Rising.
@britneyrox Thanks for directing me here, first of all. I appreciate it. There are a lot of appealing things about Flight Rising. The people are friendly and helpful, the system is easy to understand yet still very fun, the games are excitingly entertaining, and the clans are full of diverse possibilities!

My overall favorite aspect here so far has to be the dragons, though. I love how amazingly different each one is and how there are so many varieties to their colors and breeds. No two dragons can be exactly alike. That is what I appreciate most about Flight Rising.
@britneyrox omg all that jewelry and ribbons!!!
@britneyrox omg all that jewelry and ribbons!!!
Vj0BLbc.png
@nyctosparkle please read the rules and then i'll gladly add your name c:
@nyctosparkle please read the rules and then i'll gladly add your name c:
@britneyrox honestly my fave thing is the dragons, specifically imperials *o*
@britneyrox honestly my fave thing is the dragons, specifically imperials *o*
dgCbOKw.png
@Rictus Imps are my favorites as well! Especially the females. c:
@Rictus Imps are my favorites as well! Especially the females. c:
@britneyrox their hatchling art is super cute too. but my favorite hatchling art is for the spiral and coatl dragons >.<
@britneyrox their hatchling art is super cute too. but my favorite hatchling art is for the spiral and coatl dragons >.<
dgCbOKw.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44