Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44
@britneyrox my fave thing is the community, honestly. everyone's so welcoming and helpful!
@britneyrox my fave thing is the community, honestly. everyone's so welcoming and helpful!
gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mny.png
@britneyrox My favourite things about flight rising so far are:
- the trading post
- the game shock witch
- Spiral and Guardian dragons ♥
@britneyrox My favourite things about flight rising so far are:
- the trading post
- the game shock witch
- Spiral and Guardian dragons ♥
My name is tricky for Crossroads and Mentions!
I'm WolfusLmagius

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is i have to say the dragons and the Apperals i can put on them. I just love looking at them and i just cant stop admiring them <3
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is i have to say the dragons and the Apperals i can put on them. I just love looking at them and i just cant stop admiring them <3
asRQrBI.png
@britneyrox

Last minute entry! :D I love the variety of colors and genes for the dragons most.
@britneyrox

Last minute entry! :D I love the variety of colors and genes for the dragons most.
plague_0.png tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png

Clan BloodWings!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png plague_2.png
@BloodWings do you have any favorite genes or colors?
@BloodWings do you have any favorite genes or colors?
@britneyrox

Oops was I supposed to include that? Sorry. Um, I'm looking for a black and red female for my mirror boy? Other than that I like reds and whites.
@britneyrox

Oops was I supposed to include that? Sorry. Um, I'm looking for a black and red female for my mirror boy? Other than that I like reds and whites.
plague_0.png tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png

Clan BloodWings!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png plague_2.png
@BloodWings no your entry was fine, I was just curious c:
@BloodWings no your entry was fine, I was just curious c:
@britneyrox I'd love to enter! My favorite thing about FR is many awesome dragons and friendly community XD
@britneyrox I'd love to enter! My favorite thing about FR is many awesome dragons and friendly community XD
@BakedPotato @ClawsofSlash @Jahkailija @agustd @sidewalks @cryptoraptor @firanziavice @Juniel @Taileile @mithryanna @MageMagpie @Loux @FlyingAnonymoose @KoBcane @Shpore @Kaltra @Warcraft @Gratanica @PetrifiedSouls @Belladonnareed @BeccxSil @Poi @NWWE @Stuck @ChibuJester @Velveretta @kurrapotato1 @BobTheThunderous @Perception @waterdiviner @AlaskanOcelot @chilldaze @Deserttail @TalonOcharria @Malucidity @PattSso @heyheygirl101 @Antimoany @Pyrite @h1styr4nny @03Sandraa @Altosk @SilverRomance @MistressBunni @ChromeInnovia @FreezingRain @ArcaninesCurse @Yonaishere @Diamondarmorwolf @MageGirl @LadyLuma @VentusFall @irlnico @OceanTide @digiexpert @CrystalPegasus88 @EbanWindfall @akaikane @Hedgehogs @Prophecy @Kitsune345 @Mitsudome @eventualreason @WoofWoof @Darkiie @Maractus @HotIce @lovat @ForestGuardian @Lyonize @Grelleth @broseidonbro @FaiW @Tobyisagoodgirl @Oniis @Bansh33Scream @pinkishbloo @AlexiaT @Eyries @LostSerenity @Kayen @IrisNightOrchid @vakani @Xedite @IffiCherry @TheWarriorQueen @Moneypenny @Thrace @Rawrtonic @Wolfenritter @moondaze @epeeblade @SeptimaKroi @Rictus @swordwitch @Wolfuslmagius @Noemori @BloodWings @28con @Lurking @LunaricLeviathan

Hey everyone! You're being pinged to notify you that I am beginning to draw winners for this raffle. 111 tickets are held by 101 users, and 75 of you will win. Although a few of you have double tickets, you can still only win this raffle once, your chances are just increased a bit.

I will be drawing winners in sets of 5, meaning there will be 15 sets of names drawn. If your name is drawn, you'll be pinged here with more specific instructions and will have 24 hours to respond with which prize you'd like. I'd love to give you more time, but I'll be moving soon and would like to wrap this up before then.

If you'd like to be pinged with each set of winners drawn, ping me here letting me know. Otherwise, only winners will be pinged. Remember to let me know if you change your username. Let me know if you have any questions!
@BakedPotato @ClawsofSlash @Jahkailija @agustd @sidewalks @cryptoraptor @firanziavice @Juniel @Taileile @mithryanna @MageMagpie @Loux @FlyingAnonymoose @KoBcane @Shpore @Kaltra @Warcraft @Gratanica @PetrifiedSouls @Belladonnareed @BeccxSil @Poi @NWWE @Stuck @ChibuJester @Velveretta @kurrapotato1 @BobTheThunderous @Perception @waterdiviner @AlaskanOcelot @chilldaze @Deserttail @TalonOcharria @Malucidity @PattSso @heyheygirl101 @Antimoany @Pyrite @h1styr4nny @03Sandraa @Altosk @SilverRomance @MistressBunni @ChromeInnovia @FreezingRain @ArcaninesCurse @Yonaishere @Diamondarmorwolf @MageGirl @LadyLuma @VentusFall @irlnico @OceanTide @digiexpert @CrystalPegasus88 @EbanWindfall @akaikane @Hedgehogs @Prophecy @Kitsune345 @Mitsudome @eventualreason @WoofWoof @Darkiie @Maractus @HotIce @lovat @ForestGuardian @Lyonize @Grelleth @broseidonbro @FaiW @Tobyisagoodgirl @Oniis @Bansh33Scream @pinkishbloo @AlexiaT @Eyries @LostSerenity @Kayen @IrisNightOrchid @vakani @Xedite @IffiCherry @TheWarriorQueen @Moneypenny @Thrace @Rawrtonic @Wolfenritter @moondaze @epeeblade @SeptimaKroi @Rictus @swordwitch @Wolfuslmagius @Noemori @BloodWings @28con @Lurking @LunaricLeviathan

Hey everyone! You're being pinged to notify you that I am beginning to draw winners for this raffle. 111 tickets are held by 101 users, and 75 of you will win. Although a few of you have double tickets, you can still only win this raffle once, your chances are just increased a bit.

I will be drawing winners in sets of 5, meaning there will be 15 sets of names drawn. If your name is drawn, you'll be pinged here with more specific instructions and will have 24 hours to respond with which prize you'd like. I'd love to give you more time, but I'll be moving soon and would like to wrap this up before then.

If you'd like to be pinged with each set of winners drawn, ping me here letting me know. Otherwise, only winners will be pinged. Remember to let me know if you change your username. Let me know if you have any questions!
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the first set of winners! 1. @cryptoraptor 2. @Juniel 3. @IffiCherry 4. @Noemori 5. @Kaltra [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM3"[/b] [quote=FAM3]Starfall Familiar [item=hibernal starbear][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the first set of winners!

1. @cryptoraptor
2. @Juniel
3. @IffiCherry
4. @Noemori
5. @Kaltra

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM3"
FAM3 wrote:
Starfall Familiar
Hibernal Starbear

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44