Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mouse/Rodent Beastclan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! I am here to suggest just what the title says, a mouse/rodent based beastclan. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b590b56eb2cc48dab26d0d7359bc9279/tumblr_inline_nrxreob16x1r27943_540.png[/img] Very small, may be considered huge pests to dragons because they can go unseen in hoards eating food, stealing other things as well. They're important to the beastclan cause because they can go unoticed so easy, being able to gather intel with ease. Being incredible lock picks because they can actually fit into larger locks. Very good at rescue missions because of this. also being small enough to fit through gaps in magical barriers Being able to add incredible detail to tapestries and royal/important garments Having so many numbers it’s impossible to eradicate them without having your clan overrun by thousands of angry mice eager to seek vengeance. [b]Rat kings[/b] (don't google that if you don't like gore/body horror, just think imp emperor, but with rodents and still alive) probably smaller then fae. Anyway if you have any ideas to improve tell me! I'm still deciding on a name, so far me and some people on tumblr have come up with [LIST] [*]littlefolk [*]smallfeet [*]Teenykin [*]Baretails [*]Whiskins [*]Wofflenoses [*]Mouseeums [/LIST] Anyway, thank you to [user=jerepasaurus], [user=dracoon] for helping me flesh this suggestion out some! I'll be adding more when I can. Some wonderful art by [user=rubeofkubic] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/dbbb41a57cfa7712a11fb9b93f0bde98/tumblr_ns6hw2yoew1u547xno1_500.jpg[/img]
Hello! I am here to suggest just what the title says, a mouse/rodent based beastclan.
tumblr_inline_nrxreob16x1r27943_540.png

Very small, may be considered huge pests to dragons because they can go unseen in hoards eating food, stealing other things as well.

They're important to the beastclan cause because they can go unoticed so easy, being able to gather intel with ease.

Being incredible lock picks because they can actually fit into larger locks. Very good at rescue missions because of this. also being small enough to fit through gaps in magical barriers

Being able to add incredible detail to tapestries and royal/important garments

Having so many numbers it’s impossible to eradicate them without having your clan overrun by thousands of angry mice eager to seek vengeance.

Rat kings (don't google that if you don't like gore/body horror, just think imp emperor, but with rodents and still alive)

probably smaller then fae.

Anyway if you have any ideas to improve tell me! I'm still deciding on a name, so far me and some people on tumblr have come up with

• littlefolk
  • smallfeet
  • Teenykin
  • Baretails
  • Whiskins
  • Wofflenoses
  • Mouseeums

Anyway, thank you to , no user 'dracoon' for helping me flesh this suggestion out some! I'll be adding more when I can.

Some wonderful art by

tumblr_ns6hw2yoew1u547xno1_500.jpg
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
SUPPORT! ♥ :D

SUPPORT! ♥ :D

omg yes I neeeed these. They are adorable.
omg yes I neeeed these. They are adorable.
s7cpOmi.png
HOLLERS SUPPORT

My Redwall feels are coming back
HOLLERS SUPPORT

My Redwall feels are coming back
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Bump because I have a strong need
Bump because I have a strong need
tumblr_inline_ncg033dSmu1sl5pky.gif tumblr_nmzwvjKoJD1taapw6o1_250.png
Heavy support from me! :D <3
Heavy support from me! :D <3
tumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo3_r1_100.pngnature_banner.pngtumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo2_r1_100.png
I support because mice are super adorable! <3
I support because mice are super adorable! <3
Please use They/Them pronouns when referring to me, thank you! c:
tumblr_nrvslrG4Qb1ubhyrgo1_75sq.gif
Definitely support owo
Definitely support owo
Wellp I need it.
Wellp I need it.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
support :3
support :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9