Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Aeshlyn's Clean-Out (ALL SPRITES)
1 2 3 4 5
@Aeshlyn

I'm interested in the lightning sprite. Current lowest in AH is 3100g (1.86 mil in treasure) I can pay 1.4 mil now and the rest by this weekend if you can hold it for me.
@Aeshlyn

I'm interested in the lightning sprite. Current lowest in AH is 3100g (1.86 mil in treasure) I can pay 1.4 mil now and the rest by this weekend if you can hold it for me.
UJXttDL.png
Nevermind, I just found out I won't be able to play as much in the coming couple of weeks as I'd thought, so I won't be able to make the deal. Sorry about that.
Nevermind, I just found out I won't be able to play as much in the coming couple of weeks as I'd thought, so I won't be able to make the deal. Sorry about that.
sunshine_hatchery_banner_by_rasaliina-d8tma6p.png
@Aeshlyn 2,8 mil sounds good :) ill try to have the money ready in the first week but in case i dont i will definitly have half of it ready by then :)
@Aeshlyn 2,8 mil sounds good :) ill try to have the money ready in the first week but in case i dont i will definitly have half of it ready by then :)

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@Aeshlyn
I joined a few days ago. I have the New Bee AD LOL
Doubt you would want that though
@Aeshlyn
I joined a few days ago. I have the New Bee AD LOL
Doubt you would want that though
giphy.gif
@Aspyria

PM me and we can work out a payment plan for you if you're sure you know which ones you want. :3

@ProvidentSparrow

That's fine with me; I totally understand the RL busy-ness since I just relocated and I'm in the process of job-hunting. That plan sounds just fine to me, though I am curious as to what you'd be comfortable with me doing on my end? Should I send the items in batches with your payments? Or would you like me to hold all the items for you until the end of your payments?

@TheEnigma

Depends on what the item(s) is/are, but I'm not really looking for items at the moment. I'm aiming for treasure, gems, or a mix.

@Ambitious

What's the current market value for the Pumpkin Spice AD? And which of the other retired/rare ADs would you be willing to part with for the light sprite? If the market value comes up to more or less what I'm looking for, then it's fine, but know that I'll probably sell off the ones I'm not super fond of. :c

@arcticfoxies

I can just take 1.5mil pure for the sprite. If you want, I'll hold it for you until you have the full amount this weekend and then you can go ahead and send the treasure when you're ready. c:

@Trenzalore

What items/familiars were you interested in?
@Aspyria

PM me and we can work out a payment plan for you if you're sure you know which ones you want. :3

@ProvidentSparrow

That's fine with me; I totally understand the RL busy-ness since I just relocated and I'm in the process of job-hunting. That plan sounds just fine to me, though I am curious as to what you'd be comfortable with me doing on my end? Should I send the items in batches with your payments? Or would you like me to hold all the items for you until the end of your payments?

@TheEnigma

Depends on what the item(s) is/are, but I'm not really looking for items at the moment. I'm aiming for treasure, gems, or a mix.

@Ambitious

What's the current market value for the Pumpkin Spice AD? And which of the other retired/rare ADs would you be willing to part with for the light sprite? If the market value comes up to more or less what I'm looking for, then it's fine, but know that I'll probably sell off the ones I'm not super fond of. :c

@arcticfoxies

I can just take 1.5mil pure for the sprite. If you want, I'll hold it for you until you have the full amount this weekend and then you can go ahead and send the treasure when you're ready. c:

@Trenzalore

What items/familiars were you interested in?
@Aeshlyn I have been wanting a speedy (I have a hedgehog IRL) <3 so I can put the hedgehog familiar on one dragon and speedy on their mate! Eek!
I know they're priced high though. What's your price for speedy? (if still avail)
@Aeshlyn I have been wanting a speedy (I have a hedgehog IRL) <3 so I can put the hedgehog familiar on one dragon and speedy on their mate! Eek!
I know they're priced high though. What's your price for speedy? (if still avail)
FCwozBb.png
@Heras

The lowest price on the AH right now is 2300g (1.38mil). I'd be willing to drop it to 1mil for you, if you're interested. c:
@Heras

The lowest price on the AH right now is 2300g (1.38mil). I'd be willing to drop it to 1mil for you, if you're interested. c:
@Aeshlyn
Depends on what you value it at? lol
@Aeshlyn
Depends on what you value it at? lol
giphy.gif
@Aeshlyn

I have a lot of items nut not a lot of SS on goatlings. Do you know what you'd be interested in?
@Aeshlyn

I have a lot of items nut not a lot of SS on goatlings. Do you know what you'd be interested in?
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@Aeshlyn Is the wind sprite still available? Current lowest AH price is 1720000; I can only offer 1600000, but I can pay right now.

edit: sorry, I found one somewhere else!
@Aeshlyn Is the wind sprite still available? Current lowest AH price is 1720000; I can only offer 1600000, but I can pay right now.

edit: sorry, I found one somewhere else!
1 2 3 4 5