Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Aeshlyn's Clean-Out (ALL SPRITES)
1 2 3 4 5
Good morning, FR~ c:
Good morning, FR~ c:
@Aeshlyn i was wondering how much you want for the arcane sprite.
lowest in gems is 5499g at the moment which is 3.299.400 in treasure using your rate of 1:600. I would probably pay partly in gems and partly treasure but i dont have that much right now (just spend all on a plague sprite XD) so i would like to ask you to hold it for me. How much could you go down to?
@Aeshlyn i was wondering how much you want for the arcane sprite.
lowest in gems is 5499g at the moment which is 3.299.400 in treasure using your rate of 1:600. I would probably pay partly in gems and partly treasure but i dont have that much right now (just spend all on a plague sprite XD) so i would like to ask you to hold it for me. How much could you go down to?

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@Aeshlyn

Oh, a fellow Goatlings fan! c: Uh, I have a lot of retired items, including ADs, and I'm interested in your sprites, mostly, particularly the Light Sprite. Are there any retired ADs/items you'd be particularly interested in? *v*
@Aeshlyn

Oh, a fellow Goatlings fan! c: Uh, I have a lot of retired items, including ADs, and I'm interested in your sprites, mostly, particularly the Light Sprite. Are there any retired ADs/items you'd be particularly interested in? *v*
Td4lBWl.png
@AniraFarina Could you do 2.8mil for it? And I'll hold it for you, no problem. There are two of them anyways. xD

@Ambitious Here's the list of the ADs I want most atm:
- Peach Blossom
- Pink Lemonade
- Kawaii Idol
- Nurseling
- Seafoam
- Tide Pool
- Ice Queen
- Luck Dragonling
- Icelandic
- Pumpkin Spice

If you have any other ADs you'd be willing to part with, let me know. :o
@AniraFarina Could you do 2.8mil for it? And I'll hold it for you, no problem. There are two of them anyways. xD

@Ambitious Here's the list of the ADs I want most atm:
- Peach Blossom
- Pink Lemonade
- Kawaii Idol
- Nurseling
- Seafoam
- Tide Pool
- Ice Queen
- Luck Dragonling
- Icelandic
- Pumpkin Spice

If you have any other ADs you'd be willing to part with, let me know. :o
@Aeshlyn

i'd be happy to take one of the sprites off your hands if i wasn't so poor

i'd have to do a payment plan tho. and probably partial payment in items or art.

*smashes some stuff because i'm too poor

those sprites make me wanna cry ;_;
@Aeshlyn

i'd be happy to take one of the sprites off your hands if i wasn't so poor

i'd have to do a payment plan tho. and probably partial payment in items or art.

*smashes some stuff because i'm too poor

those sprites make me wanna cry ;_;
4MKDoae.png
@Aspyria

Which sprite did you have in mind?
@Aspyria

Which sprite did you have in mind?
@Aeshlyn i'd say either the nature sprite or the water sprite since i'm more likely to be able to afford those (or get a payment plan done faster)

but the wind and plague are my favorites out of the ones you have ;_;
@Aeshlyn i'd say either the nature sprite or the water sprite since i'm more likely to be able to afford those (or get a payment plan done faster)

but the wind and plague are my favorites out of the ones you have ;_;
4MKDoae.png
@Aeshlyn Sorry for the delay in replying; sleep, then work. I... believe I might be able to pull that off in two weeks. Would you accept a payment plan of 750kt by the end of this week, 500kt by the end of the next, and 500kt by the end of the third? I don't believe it will take me three weeks, and I would definitely like to pay it off ASAP, but this is a plan I would be comfortable with. Normally it should be no problem at all, but I have some real life busy-ness that will be going on for the next three weeks, so I want to make sure I don't leave you hanging!
@Aeshlyn Sorry for the delay in replying; sleep, then work. I... believe I might be able to pull that off in two weeks. Would you accept a payment plan of 750kt by the end of this week, 500kt by the end of the next, and 500kt by the end of the third? I don't believe it will take me three weeks, and I would definitely like to pay it off ASAP, but this is a plan I would be comfortable with. Normally it should be no problem at all, but I have some real life busy-ness that will be going on for the next three weeks, so I want to make sure I don't leave you hanging!
@Aeshlyn sorry if I read over this, but do you accept item trades?
@Aeshlyn sorry if I read over this, but do you accept item trades?
@Aeshlyn

Dang, out of the ADs you listed I only have a Pumpkin Spice! ;v; I have a spare Duchess heartthrob AD, though, a Puddles AD and a Lucky AD. I have a Queen Snakeling AD I miiiight be willing to part with. And of course I have a lot of the common AD's, especially explore ones. c:
@Aeshlyn

Dang, out of the ADs you listed I only have a Pumpkin Spice! ;v; I have a spare Duchess heartthrob AD, though, a Puddles AD and a Lucky AD. I have a Queen Snakeling AD I miiiight be willing to part with. And of course I have a lot of the common AD's, especially explore ones. c:
Td4lBWl.png
1 2 3 4 5