Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Harry Potter RP!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Digimon11 you forgot the 'T' in SpitFire C:
@Digimon11 you forgot the 'T' in SpitFire C:
qmDDDaV.gif
@Spitfire11 the darn keyboard. *Slaps face*
@Spitfire11 the darn keyboard. *Slaps face*
ldNLSdw.png
@WillowPhoenix I'm gonna let @Digimon11 do Hermoine so Oxane can get sorted and we can start the feast.
@WillowPhoenix I'm gonna let @Digimon11 do Hermoine so Oxane can get sorted and we can start the feast.
qmDDDaV.gif
@SpitFire11 Alright..
@SpitFire11 Alright..
@Digimon11 you can sort Oxane into her house so we can move along. :D
@Digimon11 you can sort Oxane into her house so we can move along. :D
qmDDDaV.gif
@Digimon11 hellooo?
@Digimon11 hellooo?
qmDDDaV.gif
@CaleCorvus @SpitFire11 @WillowPhoenix (I'm making Oxane Slytherin because most of her friends are there.)

"Oxane Wandsong" Hermione called. Oxane bounced up to the stool, over excited, as Hermione placed the hat over her head. Hmm... very brave but sly. SLYTHERIN the hat shouted. Oxane ran to the Slytherin table and sat next to Coriander, waiting for the feast to began.
@CaleCorvus @SpitFire11 @WillowPhoenix (I'm making Oxane Slytherin because most of her friends are there.)

"Oxane Wandsong" Hermione called. Oxane bounced up to the stool, over excited, as Hermione placed the hat over her head. Hmm... very brave but sly. SLYTHERIN the hat shouted. Oxane ran to the Slytherin table and sat next to Coriander, waiting for the feast to began.
ldNLSdw.png
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix

Syriya smiled, "Hey Oxane, Coriander! This is my brother Rodger." She said and Rodger smiled and waved.
@CaleCorvus @Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix

Syriya smiled, "Hey Oxane, Coriander! This is my brother Rodger." She said and Rodger smiled and waved.
qmDDDaV.gif
@Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth @SpitFire11

Coriander smiled and waved back, "Hello Rodger!" then pulled Esmé out from her cloak to settle the kitten on her lap.
@Digimon11 @WillowPhoenix @CosmicCoelacanth @SpitFire11

Coriander smiled and waved back, "Hello Rodger!" then pulled Esmé out from her cloak to settle the kitten on her lap.
@WillowPhoenix is it ok if Lira and Aurora are buddies?
@WillowPhoenix is it ok if Lira and Aurora are buddies?
qmDDDaV.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11