Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so...
1 2 3
...i'm thinking of taking a holiday to another flight for a little while - after two more months though because i wanna have at least like 5-6 months in fire before switching over.

so, tell me (in advance) which flight i should join? :>
...i'm thinking of taking a holiday to another flight for a little while - after two more months though because i wanna have at least like 5-6 months in fire before switching over.

so, tell me (in advance) which flight i should join? :>
Light. :> Come join us and our glitter.
Light. :> Come join us and our glitter.
You should join light :D
You should join light :D
NXwxhXo.png
@loraxem

What are you looking for in a flight?
@loraxem

What are you looking for in a flight?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@loraxem Natures pretty nice, we're pretty chill. But if you need any help with deciding, check out this snazzy little guide to different flights (Yas Guide here)
It has things like statistics on dom, generally how the flight runs, etc. it's all very snazzy.
@loraxem Natures pretty nice, we're pretty chill. But if you need any help with deciding, check out this snazzy little guide to different flights (Yas Guide here)
It has things like statistics on dom, generally how the flight runs, etc. it's all very snazzy.
We at Arcane have big hearts and love to make new friends. Everyone is welcome to join us <3.
We at Arcane have big hearts and love to make new friends. Everyone is welcome to join us <3.
tumblr_inline_njviwruwxp1qg2i5p.png
Plague Flight best Flight

We are strong, we are friendly, and our forums are quite active :D There's something for everyone.
Plague Flight best Flight

We are strong, we are friendly, and our forums are quite active :D There's something for everyone.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
Light is best. Let's be real.
We have a wonderful community, lots of fun stuff to do, oh and did I mention DOM ALL DAY EVERY DAY? We like making mad money through profit exalting. And we also enjoy knowledge and throwing glitter at people. We would be thrilled to have you!
Light is best. Let's be real.
We have a wonderful community, lots of fun stuff to do, oh and did I mention DOM ALL DAY EVERY DAY? We like making mad money through profit exalting. And we also enjoy knowledge and throwing glitter at people. We would be thrilled to have you!
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
I joined Light a little while ago and honestly, it is amazing.

There's tons of stuff to do, the forums are pretty active, and the community is so nice! And glitter! It's a really great flight ^^
I joined Light a little while ago and honestly, it is amazing.

There's tons of stuff to do, the forums are pretty active, and the community is so nice! And glitter! It's a really great flight ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60497810.jpg[/img] We're a chill, smaller community, like Fire.[s] And we have bubbles[/s]
60497810.jpg

We're a chill, smaller community, like Fire. And we have bubbles
EYhnjwN.png
1 2 3