Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Statistics for Dragonkind [NEW !]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Hey guys ! Sorry I had to go on a hiatus ! I have to look through this again but I think I have lost the files during a computer crash... I may have to start over again. But not now as I do not have much time yet (even if I am now ble to come back from time to time :) ).

Thank you for appreciating my work ! I want to put something into place where everyone can help eventually so that we can have a big database for all dragonkind (nocturne taken into account). I would do statistics on these and keep you up to date. I'll try to do it more simply (what I did before took a LOOOOT of time... like a real awful lot. I spent weeks on these but I had time to spare).

As of now I don't have the time to look at your dragons, or not a lot of them (sending me one dragon can still work though I don't know how early I can help you). I'm really sorry guys ! I'll try to be able to help you all again with this !

Edit : I saw there was a great census working on this ! This is really cool !
Hey guys ! Sorry I had to go on a hiatus ! I have to look through this again but I think I have lost the files during a computer crash... I may have to start over again. But not now as I do not have much time yet (even if I am now ble to come back from time to time :) ).

Thank you for appreciating my work ! I want to put something into place where everyone can help eventually so that we can have a big database for all dragonkind (nocturne taken into account). I would do statistics on these and keep you up to date. I'll try to do it more simply (what I did before took a LOOOOT of time... like a real awful lot. I spent weeks on these but I had time to spare).

As of now I don't have the time to look at your dragons, or not a lot of them (sending me one dragon can still work though I don't know how early I can help you). I'm really sorry guys ! I'll try to be able to help you all again with this !

Edit : I saw there was a great census working on this ! This is really cool !
Reworking clan lore
This was so interesting. I was very surprised to see that my starter dragon was waay under the averages, a dwarf in all regards for Fae. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15139982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151400/15139982_350.png[/img] [/url]
This was so interesting. I was very surprised to see that my starter dragon was waay under the averages, a dwarf in all regards for Fae. :)

15139982_350.png
23vcmls.png
@LCDragons: Your fae is still growing. Dragons keep growing from birth up to the end of their first breeding cooldown. Since you Fae is only 4 days old (and would regularly still be a hatchling) her current size isn't final! :)
@LCDragons: Your fae is still growing. Dragons keep growing from birth up to the end of their first breeding cooldown. Since you Fae is only 4 days old (and would regularly still be a hatchling) her current size isn't final! :)
Do breedchange scrolls affect dragon statistics? I'm trying to analyze dragons the way you did, as well as hopefully watching 5 groups of 20 hatchlings of a breed and gender and see their rate of growth, but I want to know if I need to watch for breed change scrolls potentially skewing stats.
edit: forgot ping
@Rauxel
Do breedchange scrolls affect dragon statistics? I'm trying to analyze dragons the way you did, as well as hopefully watching 5 groups of 20 hatchlings of a breed and gender and see their rate of growth, but I want to know if I need to watch for breed change scrolls potentially skewing stats.
edit: forgot ping
@Rauxel
they/them
@RagicanDodgery
Not for adults. Once scrolled a dragon will change size to its new breed. Infact breed-changes (of everything except Nocturne and Imperial, which I never logged breed-change data for) have led to very average results.
Skydancers and Nocturnes used to stay tiny while young/on cooldown but I've been gone for a while so I don't know if that's the case anymore.
@RagicanDodgery
Not for adults. Once scrolled a dragon will change size to its new breed. Infact breed-changes (of everything except Nocturne and Imperial, which I never logged breed-change data for) have led to very average results.
Skydancers and Nocturnes used to stay tiny while young/on cooldown but I've been gone for a while so I don't know if that's the case anymore.
This is great! :D
This is great! :D
@Rauxel So the majority of the dragons I have of all species are under the averages you have listed.

I feel terrible for my Imperials, because they are bite size in comparison to where they SHOULD be at. I just have a huge group of midget Imperials. xD It's hilarious!

Any news if these numbers stay the same, or do they change with age?
@Rauxel So the majority of the dragons I have of all species are under the averages you have listed.

I feel terrible for my Imperials, because they are bite size in comparison to where they SHOULD be at. I just have a huge group of midget Imperials. xD It's hilarious!

Any news if these numbers stay the same, or do they change with age?
E6nL5Eq.pngtumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
TEAM INSTINCT
Art Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1558497
@elegantruin

After becoming adult (so usually first breeding cooldown up is a good indicator) they do not change anymore !

For my part if you guys are interested I have a fat Skydancer. Oh well, barely not a ****** but still, he weights 947,02 ! Plus he has a small wingpsan and a smallish body length (3,54 and 3,91 respectively).
He has no snapper ancester though :p Imp but that's not relevant.
@elegantruin

After becoming adult (so usually first breeding cooldown up is a good indicator) they do not change anymore !

For my part if you guys are interested I have a fat Skydancer. Oh well, barely not a ****** but still, he weights 947,02 ! Plus he has a small wingpsan and a smallish body length (3,54 and 3,91 respectively).
He has no snapper ancester though :p Imp but that's not relevant.
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel

My Imp's range, from smallest to largest

Unnamed female
Length 4.38m
Wingspan 3m

Sakura
Length 5.2m
Wingspan 3.33m

Unnamed Male
Length 5.96m
Wingspan 3.31