Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Statistics for Dragonkind [NEW !]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
@Rauxel not sure if this board is still active? Either way, I was genuinely interested to know about my Dragonsona's size, whether she's tall or average or something, though I can't seem to find any statistics on nocs. Am I just blind and overlooking them, or have they not been made (yet)? It'd be great to know! 6.32m seems to be one of the largest nocs I've personally seen, but I can't tell for sure. Would be great to know for roleplay purposes, since irl I'm a rather tall person so I'm wondering if my dragonsona's size matches up to mine ^^
@Rauxel not sure if this board is still active? Either way, I was genuinely interested to know about my Dragonsona's size, whether she's tall or average or something, though I can't seem to find any statistics on nocs. Am I just blind and overlooking them, or have they not been made (yet)? It'd be great to know! 6.32m seems to be one of the largest nocs I've personally seen, but I can't tell for sure. Would be great to know for roleplay purposes, since irl I'm a rather tall person so I'm wondering if my dragonsona's size matches up to mine ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
This is great, @Rauxel! Definitely a wonderful tool for roleplayers. Thank you! :)

@SilverNachtmahr <-- self-ping to not lose this
This is great, @Rauxel! Definitely a wonderful tool for roleplayers. Thank you! :)

@SilverNachtmahr <-- self-ping to not lose this
they/them || FR+9
@Piratewolfie not done yet ! I was wondering if I maybe will be doing new stats all over again but this is a looot of work and I lost most of my older data during a computer crash. Anyway ! I have to see. Some are easy to do, some are harder, and the design take a little time too :)

@SilverNachtmahr thank you !
@Piratewolfie not done yet ! I was wondering if I maybe will be doing new stats all over again but this is a looot of work and I lost most of my older data during a computer crash. Anyway ! I have to see. Some are easy to do, some are harder, and the design take a little time too :)

@SilverNachtmahr thank you !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel aah I see. No problem really ^^ I'd just like to know what sort of size class my dragonsona here is classified into, since she's the tallest I've seen up to now anyway.
@Rauxel aah I see. No problem really ^^ I'd just like to know what sort of size class my dragonsona here is classified into, since she's the tallest I've seen up to now anyway.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
So everyone... I slowly started working on these again. It will go really sowly because I have a real life job now and so on !

What I can say right now is that there were 6'799'733 dragons on october 09, 2014. As of today, august 21, 2015, there are 16 035 271 dragons ! So we more than doubled in less than a year. Woah, it is a lot.

There are more Ridgeback than it used to, compared to other species. Nocturne entered the counts. Otherwise Guardians are still the top one breed, still followed by Imperials and Skydancers. Wildclaws are still the last, just below Snappers and Nocturnes.

Stay tuned, I might give you some random stats I come up with (usually counts since it's far easier).
So everyone... I slowly started working on these again. It will go really sowly because I have a real life job now and so on !

What I can say right now is that there were 6'799'733 dragons on october 09, 2014. As of today, august 21, 2015, there are 16 035 271 dragons ! So we more than doubled in less than a year. Woah, it is a lot.

There are more Ridgeback than it used to, compared to other species. Nocturne entered the counts. Otherwise Guardians are still the top one breed, still followed by Imperials and Skydancers. Wildclaws are still the last, just below Snappers and Nocturnes.

Stay tuned, I might give you some random stats I come up with (usually counts since it's far easier).
Reworking clan lore
*Bookmarks this page*

This guide is so helpful! :D
*Bookmarks this page*

This guide is so helpful! :D
Fun fact ! Nocturne are REALLY TINY OH MY GOD !

Right now I'm computing Nocturnes' data. I'm only at males but god... They really are Fae size, maybe even a little smaller ? I do not know yet. I thought they were pretty middle sized, never looked at it to be honest. Plus they have the breeding cooldown bug, which of course does not make things easy.

But still ! Tiny nocturnes on the way.

On the subject of new features, I will calculate Wing/Length and Weight/Length ratios so as for you to be able to say if, for its size, the dragon has large/small wings and the dragon has a strong/small body, taking the breed's specifics into account !
Fun fact ! Nocturne are REALLY TINY OH MY GOD !

Right now I'm computing Nocturnes' data. I'm only at males but god... They really are Fae size, maybe even a little smaller ? I do not know yet. I thought they were pretty middle sized, never looked at it to be honest. Plus they have the breeding cooldown bug, which of course does not make things easy.

But still ! Tiny nocturnes on the way.

On the subject of new features, I will calculate Wing/Length and Weight/Length ratios so as for you to be able to say if, for its size, the dragon has large/small wings and the dragon has a strong/small body, taking the breed's specifics into account !
Reworking clan lore
@Piratewolfie @Obsessed @Aeonox @Jalorda (I tried to ping anyone that asked for the nocs !)

NEVERMIND THESE NUMBERS THAT LOOK WRONG ! I'LL FIND A WAY TO HAVE BETTER NUMBER

but now I need to go to bed :3

__________________________________________________________________________________
I don't have the graphics yet but here are the numbers ! :

General

Length
Dwarf -> 0,33M <- Small --> 0,67M <- Normal -> 1,35M <- Big -> 1,69 <- Giant

Wingspan
Dwarf -> 0,63M <- Small -> 0,94M <- Normal -> 1,55M <- Big -> 1,86 <- Giant

Weight
Feather-> 0,42KG <- Light -> 1,05KG <- Normal -> 2,32KG <- Heavy -> 2,95KG <- ******

Boys

Length
Dwarf -> 0,31M <- Small -> 0,62M <- Normal -> 1,23M <- Big -> 1,54 <- Giant

Wingspan
Dwarf -> 0,69M <- Small -> 0,95M <- Normal -> 1,48M <- Big -> 1,75 <- Giant

Weight
Feather-> 0,44KG <- Light -> 0,93KG <- Normal -> 1,92KG <- Heavy -> 2,41KG <- ******

Girls

Length
Dwarf -> 0,41M <- Small -> 0,75M <- Normal -> 1,45M <- Big -> 1,79 <- Giant

Wingspan
Dwarf -> 0,59M <- Small -> 0,93M <- Normal -> 1,62M <- Big -> 1,96 <- Giant

Weight
Feather-> 0,63KG <- Light -> 1,29KG <- Normal -> 2,60KG <- Heavy -> 3,25KG <- Fat**

And for the first time the ratios ! They will come for every other species later

General

Wingspan/Length
Small wings -> 0,78 <- Normal wings -> 1,99 <- Large wings

Weight/Length
Frail body -> 0,93 <- Normal body -> 2,75 <- Heavy body

Boys

Wingspan/Length
Small wings -> 0,85 <- Normal wings -> 2,12 <- Large wings

Weight/Length
Frail body -> 0,87 <- Normal body -> 2,59 <- Heavy body

Girls

Wingspan/Length
Small wings -> 0,73 <- Normal wings -> 1,85 <- Large wings

Weight/Length
Frail body -> 1,01 <- Normal body -> 2,90 <- Heavy body

From this, we can see they are really small (and yes I checked for the breeding bug ! They are much smaller even when hatchlings), same size as Fae (small differences, Fae are heavier for their body size and have slighlty smaller wings)
@Piratewolfie @Obsessed @Aeonox @Jalorda (I tried to ping anyone that asked for the nocs !)

NEVERMIND THESE NUMBERS THAT LOOK WRONG ! I'LL FIND A WAY TO HAVE BETTER NUMBER

but now I need to go to bed :3

__________________________________________________________________________________
I don't have the graphics yet but here are the numbers ! :

General

Length
Dwarf -> 0,33M <- Small --> 0,67M <- Normal -> 1,35M <- Big -> 1,69 <- Giant

Wingspan
Dwarf -> 0,63M <- Small -> 0,94M <- Normal -> 1,55M <- Big -> 1,86 <- Giant

Weight
Feather-> 0,42KG <- Light -> 1,05KG <- Normal -> 2,32KG <- Heavy -> 2,95KG <- ******

Boys

Length
Dwarf -> 0,31M <- Small -> 0,62M <- Normal -> 1,23M <- Big -> 1,54 <- Giant

Wingspan
Dwarf -> 0,69M <- Small -> 0,95M <- Normal -> 1,48M <- Big -> 1,75 <- Giant

Weight
Feather-> 0,44KG <- Light -> 0,93KG <- Normal -> 1,92KG <- Heavy -> 2,41KG <- ******

Girls

Length
Dwarf -> 0,41M <- Small -> 0,75M <- Normal -> 1,45M <- Big -> 1,79 <- Giant

Wingspan
Dwarf -> 0,59M <- Small -> 0,93M <- Normal -> 1,62M <- Big -> 1,96 <- Giant

Weight
Feather-> 0,63KG <- Light -> 1,29KG <- Normal -> 2,60KG <- Heavy -> 3,25KG <- Fat**

And for the first time the ratios ! They will come for every other species later

General

Wingspan/Length
Small wings -> 0,78 <- Normal wings -> 1,99 <- Large wings

Weight/Length
Frail body -> 0,93 <- Normal body -> 2,75 <- Heavy body

Boys

Wingspan/Length
Small wings -> 0,85 <- Normal wings -> 2,12 <- Large wings

Weight/Length
Frail body -> 0,87 <- Normal body -> 2,59 <- Heavy body

Girls

Wingspan/Length
Small wings -> 0,73 <- Normal wings -> 1,85 <- Large wings

Weight/Length
Frail body -> 1,01 <- Normal body -> 2,90 <- Heavy body

From this, we can see they are really small (and yes I checked for the breeding bug ! They are much smaller even when hatchlings), same size as Fae (small differences, Fae are heavier for their body size and have slighlty smaller wings)
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel thanks for the update! Yet does that mean my Noc is glitched? Or perhaps you missed out on some sizes or something? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14299993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143000/14299993_350.png[/img] [/url] sure she could just be the largest Noc around, but it seems so far above regular "large" that it seems odd o-o length 6.32m, wings 6.72m, weight 436.06kg I also have this male here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13385722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133858/13385722_350.png[/img] [/url] 5.34/4.32/368 respectively and this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15043841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150439/15043841_350.png[/img] [/url] 3.92/4.93/570 it'd be really odd if I just happen to have a whole lot of ridiculously oversized Nocs? o-o
@Rauxel thanks for the update! Yet does that mean my Noc is glitched? Or perhaps you missed out on some sizes or something?

14299993_350.png
sure she could just be the largest Noc around, but it seems so far above regular "large" that it seems odd o-o length 6.32m, wings 6.72m, weight 436.06kg

I also have this male here

13385722_350.png

5.34/4.32/368 respectively
and this girl:

15043841_350.png

3.92/4.93/570

it'd be really odd if I just happen to have a whole lot of ridiculously oversized Nocs? o-o
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Okay then we have a problem and my usual method does not work ! I took the first 100 nocs in the search and they were this size. They are 2 years old though and probably gotten through a breed change ! But I see yours are much bigger and THAT seem much more normal. I'll investigate ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/54_350.png[/img] [/url] See that guy ?
@Piratewolfie

Okay then we have a problem and my usual method does not work ! I took the first 100 nocs in the search and they were this size. They are 2 years old though and probably gotten through a breed change ! But I see yours are much bigger and THAT seem much more normal. I'll investigate !

54_350.png

See that guy ?
Reworking clan lore
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27