Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 901 902 903 904 905 ... 3165 3166
Hi there, a quick question if some could help me?
In the Coliseum - is it better to keep on fighting (monster battle) indefinitely?
I haven't earned any treasure although I have received items, etc.
I am now on level 4-6, but should I go back and finish levels 1-3?

Many thanks for any help :)
Hally :)
Hi there, a quick question if some could help me?
In the Coliseum - is it better to keep on fighting (monster battle) indefinitely?
I haven't earned any treasure although I have received items, etc.
I am now on level 4-6, but should I go back and finish levels 1-3?

Many thanks for any help :)
Hally :)
2i1fr40.jpg
@halloween3110 It's a good idea to keep battling as long as you can, because your dragons will get an experience bonus for multiple victories, but there's nothing wrong with restarting if you think you might lose or the Coliseum starts to lag. You can just build the bonus back up again.

Coliseum doesn't award treasure (although some monsters drop chest-like items that contain treasure). When people talk about making lots of money in Coli, they're talking about training and exalting dragons for profit, or selling the loot they collect.

Not sure what you mean by 'finishing' level 1-3, but if your dragons are a higher level now, they'll benefit most by fighting in whatever venue is appropriate for their level. Once your dragons become overpowered for an area, they gain less and less experience in that venue until finally they get none at all- but you can still go back and grind for items!
@halloween3110 It's a good idea to keep battling as long as you can, because your dragons will get an experience bonus for multiple victories, but there's nothing wrong with restarting if you think you might lose or the Coliseum starts to lag. You can just build the bonus back up again.

Coliseum doesn't award treasure (although some monsters drop chest-like items that contain treasure). When people talk about making lots of money in Coli, they're talking about training and exalting dragons for profit, or selling the loot they collect.

Not sure what you mean by 'finishing' level 1-3, but if your dragons are a higher level now, they'll benefit most by fighting in whatever venue is appropriate for their level. Once your dragons become overpowered for an area, they gain less and less experience in that venue until finally they get none at all- but you can still go back and grind for items!
Is there a quick reference bb code guide somewhere here? What's the code for making columns?
Is there a quick reference bb code guide somewhere here? What's the code for making columns?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida Right here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514
@Kuroida Right here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514
@Cynictis Awesome! Thanks so much!
@Cynictis Awesome! Thanks so much!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@cynictis

Thank you so much!
You have really helped me out :)
@cynictis

Thank you so much!
You have really helped me out :)
2i1fr40.jpg
What's the current lair cap?
What's the current lair cap?
@vriskittles 145.
@vriskittles 145.
@cynictis

thank you!
@cynictis

thank you!
I'm sorry to bug you, but I'm going to be gone for a few days, and I'm not sure if my dragons will disappear if their bars reach zero... If they do, is there a way to automatically feed them, or something?
I'm sorry to bug you, but I'm going to be gone for a few days, and I'm not sure if my dragons will disappear if their bars reach zero... If they do, is there a way to automatically feed them, or something?
1 2 ... 901 902 903 904 905 ... 3165 3166