Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted and the Fallen (Open!)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68

It looked like this ultra-powerful being wasn't going to kill them after all. A glimmer of hope raced through Ana's chest in addition to the small sparks coursing through her feathers.

"Fly now and some of you might just survive."

And then the hope vanished.
The coatl scanned the faces of the other terrified dragons in the group.
They were able. They were strong. They had fought and killed in this battle.

Her papery wings crinkled behind her as she attempted to fold them comfortably.

She was not.
She would die here.

Analema didn't remove her gaze from the ocean that wasn't too far away from them all.

@Putrexia @Yagyuu @RxKx @Auriagarde @Zeedikay @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @Trickmurk

It looked like this ultra-powerful being wasn't going to kill them after all. A glimmer of hope raced through Ana's chest in addition to the small sparks coursing through her feathers.

"Fly now and some of you might just survive."

And then the hope vanished.
The coatl scanned the faces of the other terrified dragons in the group.
They were able. They were strong. They had fought and killed in this battle.

Her papery wings crinkled behind her as she attempted to fold them comfortably.

She was not.
She would die here.

Analema didn't remove her gaze from the ocean that wasn't too far away from them all.

@Putrexia @Yagyuu @RxKx @Auriagarde @Zeedikay @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @Trickmurk
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
Elizabeth's eyes glinted at prospect of the tale of her childhood being true. But her momentary lapse of excitement was quickly replaced by a deep sense of disappointment. She could not fly, not with her wing in the shape it was. Her healing magic was good, but her body needed time to heal.

She wasn't an exalted like them. Was is too late to turn back? She would be a burden to the group now was it worth staying at all? Why was she even doing this again?

For her sons...but they hadn't been anywhere near the Icewarden's lands at all.

Looking to Kalgeran, Elizabeth bowed her head slightly when she remembered her plan from before. She could make an ice raft to go across the water. She wouldn't need to fly then.

Waiting for a response from Kalgeran she looked carefully at the gleaming imperial with a pointed look, <b>"what is it to you that we make it there?"</b> she asked. She found it much harder to say what she wanted in the tone she wished as the air around her seemed to make her words slurred and thick with tiredness.

@yagyuu
Elizabeth's eyes glinted at prospect of the tale of her childhood being true. But her momentary lapse of excitement was quickly replaced by a deep sense of disappointment. She could not fly, not with her wing in the shape it was. Her healing magic was good, but her body needed time to heal.

She wasn't an exalted like them. Was is too late to turn back? She would be a burden to the group now was it worth staying at all? Why was she even doing this again?

For her sons...but they hadn't been anywhere near the Icewarden's lands at all.

Looking to Kalgeran, Elizabeth bowed her head slightly when she remembered her plan from before. She could make an ice raft to go across the water. She wouldn't need to fly then.

Waiting for a response from Kalgeran she looked carefully at the gleaming imperial with a pointed look, <b>"what is it to you that we make it there?"</b> she asked. She found it much harder to say what she wanted in the tone she wished as the air around her seemed to make her words slurred and thick with tiredness.

@yagyuu
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
eACyPMd.png

The buzzing in his head had been infuriating, a kind of pain that immobilised and demanded the feeler to submit to it, to the inflicter. Growling threateningly he fought the powerful urge to lie down and face the pain, turning his face to catch a glimpse of the dragon standing above them.

Then the pain in his head ebbed away, but was replaced by what he assumed was said dragon's voice. He bared his teeth. He had already instantly distrusted this guy, but who did he think he was?! He had just swanned in, conveniently wiped out the enemy and immobilised the group, then spewed out some false encouragement on a plan he shouldn't have known of.

This freak was trying to lead them somewhere and he had no thoughts to follow through it and find out his intentions. Unfortunately, his body was too heavy to move properly, to escape, to fight, to do anything.
"No one is taking orders from you."
Well, at least he could speak, albeit, with the feeling like pushing giant boulders uphill.

Sensing the air of distrust and fear around him assured him that he wasn't alone in the matter at hand.

@Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu

eACyPMd.png

The buzzing in his head had been infuriating, a kind of pain that immobilised and demanded the feeler to submit to it, to the inflicter. Growling threateningly he fought the powerful urge to lie down and face the pain, turning his face to catch a glimpse of the dragon standing above them.

Then the pain in his head ebbed away, but was replaced by what he assumed was said dragon's voice. He bared his teeth. He had already instantly distrusted this guy, but who did he think he was?! He had just swanned in, conveniently wiped out the enemy and immobilised the group, then spewed out some false encouragement on a plan he shouldn't have known of.

This freak was trying to lead them somewhere and he had no thoughts to follow through it and find out his intentions. Unfortunately, his body was too heavy to move properly, to escape, to fight, to do anything.
Well, at least he could speak, albeit, with the feeling like pushing giant boulders uphill.

Sensing the air of distrust and fear around him assured him that he wasn't alone in the matter at hand.

@Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu

AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
Sacrifice continued to eye the glimmering Imperial warily, avoiding his direct gaze while her front-left leg came up suddenly to cover her mouth as she broke into an unexpected coughing fit which sounded painful and left her platinum scales stained with a spattering of bloody flecks. Once the coughs had finished racking her body she hocked noisily before spitting a vile glob of phlegm into the sand to her right in an attempt to get some of the infection out of her body. Looking back up in the interloper's direction, she finally spoke with a soft, raspy aristocratic voice that did nothing to make her seem less ill. "Most of us aren't..." She stopped suddenly as another coughing fit hit her, more crimson specks joining those already on her scales before it passed and she continued. "...in a condition suitable to making such a flight right now..." As she spoke the swaying of her body had begun to intensify, and suddenly her equilibrium gave out and she weakly grabbed at the air in a doomed attempt to regain her balance before collapsing on her right side in the sand with a fevered groan.

Grunting softly, she slowly fought her way back up onto her feet with obvious difficulty before speaking again, her body still swaying side to side as she tried to stay on her feet in spite of her extreme exhaustion and terrible sickness. "I cannot speak for the others, but I have barely eaten in days and that fight burned through almost everything I had left." True to her words the young Guardian looked extremely thin and malnourished, and any Mirror would be able to easily see that her body temperature was far higher than it had any business being. "The taint of the Wyrmwound is difficult enough to fight off under the best of circumstances, let alone on an empty stomach..." She glanced away for a moment, avoiding any of the other dragons' gazes before speaking to the other escapees, her voice soft. "You should go on without me. I am most likely going to die from my illness soon regardless; I will try to find some food and if those loyal to the Stormcatcher arrive before I am able to follow then I should at least be able to buy the rest of you some more time..."

@zeedikay @RxKx @Auriagarde @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu
Sacrifice continued to eye the glimmering Imperial warily, avoiding his direct gaze while her front-left leg came up suddenly to cover her mouth as she broke into an unexpected coughing fit which sounded painful and left her platinum scales stained with a spattering of bloody flecks. Once the coughs had finished racking her body she hocked noisily before spitting a vile glob of phlegm into the sand to her right in an attempt to get some of the infection out of her body. Looking back up in the interloper's direction, she finally spoke with a soft, raspy aristocratic voice that did nothing to make her seem less ill. "Most of us aren't..." She stopped suddenly as another coughing fit hit her, more crimson specks joining those already on her scales before it passed and she continued. "...in a condition suitable to making such a flight right now..." As she spoke the swaying of her body had begun to intensify, and suddenly her equilibrium gave out and she weakly grabbed at the air in a doomed attempt to regain her balance before collapsing on her right side in the sand with a fevered groan.

Grunting softly, she slowly fought her way back up onto her feet with obvious difficulty before speaking again, her body still swaying side to side as she tried to stay on her feet in spite of her extreme exhaustion and terrible sickness. "I cannot speak for the others, but I have barely eaten in days and that fight burned through almost everything I had left." True to her words the young Guardian looked extremely thin and malnourished, and any Mirror would be able to easily see that her body temperature was far higher than it had any business being. "The taint of the Wyrmwound is difficult enough to fight off under the best of circumstances, let alone on an empty stomach..." She glanced away for a moment, avoiding any of the other dragons' gazes before speaking to the other escapees, her voice soft. "You should go on without me. I am most likely going to die from my illness soon regardless; I will try to find some food and if those loyal to the Stormcatcher arrive before I am able to follow then I should at least be able to buy the rest of you some more time..."

@zeedikay @RxKx @Auriagarde @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu
Plaguemother Putrexia: Broodmother of the Plaguesong Clan
Wielder of the Plug.DJ Banhammer of Zillyhoo
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Lorde
Cadeyrn's brain wasn't working right anymore, it was fading right... right in the middle of his head.
"Ana" he called out, his gaze shifting to the ocean, then back at the Coatl, and back again to the sea. "Ana... I-If we have to go right now, I'm alright carrying you. I-I can do that, pretty sure that I can. I'd have to hold you by the neck like a baby, b-but that's a risk I am willing to rick. I mean, risk."

"I mean... we have to go, right?" His claws shifted in the sand, not quite ready to lift off. This dragon here, no one really knew who he was, and even if they could trust him. Not giving names was a pretty rude way to introduce yourself, Cadeyrn thought.
@Putrexia @RxKx @Auriagarde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu
@Lorde
Cadeyrn's brain wasn't working right anymore, it was fading right... right in the middle of his head.
"Ana" he called out, his gaze shifting to the ocean, then back at the Coatl, and back again to the sea. "Ana... I-If we have to go right now, I'm alright carrying you. I-I can do that, pretty sure that I can. I'd have to hold you by the neck like a baby, b-but that's a risk I am willing to rick. I mean, risk."

"I mean... we have to go, right?" His claws shifted in the sand, not quite ready to lift off. This dragon here, no one really knew who he was, and even if they could trust him. Not giving names was a pretty rude way to introduce yourself, Cadeyrn thought.
@Putrexia @RxKx @Auriagarde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/66AMoxl.png[/img] ]|I{•---» [ [b]ELI[/b] ] «---•}I|[[/center] [columns][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol][size=3][center][b]"W-who are you? At least tell me your name!" “C-Caderyn…that thing…d-don’t bother with that thing.” "What? Stop wanting to know who this guy is? I'm gonna get some answers, and I'm going to start with Shiny here, alright? Now, I'm gonna ask you something again. Who are you? Come on, don't be shy." "No one is taking orders from you." "Most of us aren't... in a condition suitable to making such a flight right now..."[/b][/center] [i]A myriad of reactions voiced from all around bothered the imperial little as he observed the drakes and drakkas in front of him. Save for one elderly arcane imperial still frozen in fear of him [size=1](who Eli assumed was already withing his second or third century)[/size] the rest were so young by an imperial's standards. Even younger by his. They were no more than hatchlings to him. Latent magicks barely in their potential. The careless bravado of one of the ridgebacks confirms his assessment of their age. Two were obviously sick from the plague mother's touch while the rest were worn from the battle prior. Eli wonders if any of them will even reach the island at all. The brave, albeit foolish ridgeback that chose to face him drew him from his musings. He wanted to scoff at his feeble attempts but refrained from doing so. The last thing Eli needed was for another fight to break out and to have to kill any of them. they were few enough as it is. [b]"Fly."[/b] He repeats to the ridgeback; face blanks and voice as alien as ever. Turning away from the escaped he faces towards the spire where, sure enough, more of the Stormcatcher's minions were emerging. He takes a step. Two. gradually moving towards the growing clouds of dragons heading towards them. [b]"Fly and I will give you my name."[/b][/i] [/size][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol][/columns] ------ [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/RsXsXEA.png[/img] [center] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/e8edf544cf4ad586ee5cc8d34431da8a/tumblr_inline_nkcy6sRlw81t8garv.png[/img][nextcol] [center]—(••÷[ [ Kalgeran and Norana ] ]÷••)— [size=2]"I will protect you don't worry."[/size][/center] [center]— • —[/center] [size=3][s][i]"Kal!" [/i][/s] A familiar chirping thaws him from his fear. Sure enough he sis the tiny pink coatl bounding towards him followed by the shifting shadow of his familiar behind her. Norana practically collides with his right leg as she reaches him while Nox hurriedly assimilates into his shadow once more. Norana chirps in distress; feathers fluffed in fear at the unfamiliar dragon whose voice had been booming in her ears. The little coatl was shaking like a leaf in terror. Right then Kalgeran remembers that he needed to breath as he probably gasps. The weight from the crystalline imperial's magic still weighed down on him and he struggles to stop the shaking of his shoulders as he bends down and nudges his head against the hatchling nudging her to hide underneath him. This was bad. Whatever this thing was they needed to be away from him and quick. [b]"We need to leave." [/b]He tells Elizabeth as he turns to look at the retreating figure of the crystalline imperial. He sees dragons in the distance heading their way and realizes that the Stormcatcher had caught on to his subodinates' failure giving them all the more reason to decide to flee. [b]"NOW."[/b] He hisses and picks up Norana throwing her onto his back before rushing towards the sea. [b]"Elizabeth we need a raft for those too big to carry who can't fly!" [/b] @Lokibuns [/size] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/mLTCVzu.png[/img][/center] [center] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/2a47d2eaf82318c68cf092010977f18f/tumblr_inline_nkcy6yZQG01t8garv.png[/img][/center][/columns] [left]OOC: Imperials can live for centuries. Kal is somewhere between 250-300 years old (he stopped counting when he hit 240) and Eli is so old that he's forgotten altogether. @Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Auriagarde@Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns[/left]
66AMoxl.png

]|I{•---» [ ELI ] «---•}I|[

"W-who are you? At least tell me your name!"

“C-Caderyn…that thing…d-don’t bother with that thing.”

"What? Stop wanting to know who this guy is? I'm gonna get some answers, and I'm going to start with Shiny here, alright? Now, I'm gonna ask you something again. Who are you? Come on, don't be shy."

"Most of us aren't... in a condition suitable to making such a flight right now..."

A myriad of reactions voiced from all around bothered the imperial little as he observed the drakes and drakkas in front of him.

Save for one elderly arcane imperial still frozen in fear of him (who Eli assumed was already withing his second or third century) the rest were so young by an imperial's standards.

Even younger by his.

They were no more than hatchlings to him. Latent magicks barely in their potential. The careless bravado of one of the ridgebacks confirms his assessment of their age.

Two were obviously sick from the plague mother's touch while the rest were worn from the battle prior.

Eli wonders if any of them will even reach the island at all.

The brave, albeit foolish ridgeback that chose to face him drew him from his musings. He wanted to scoff at his feeble attempts but refrained from doing so.

The last thing Eli needed was for another fight to break out and to have to kill any of them. they were few enough as it is.

"Fly." He repeats to the ridgeback; face blanks and voice as alien as ever.

Turning away from the escaped he faces towards the spire where, sure enough, more of the Stormcatcher's minions were emerging.

He takes a step. Two. gradually moving towards the growing clouds of dragons heading towards them.

"Fly and I will give you my name."

RsXsXEA.png

tumblr_inline_nkcy6sRlw81t8garv.png

—(••÷[ [ Kalgeran and Norana ] ]÷••)—

"I will protect you don't worry."

— • —

"Kal!" A familiar chirping thaws him from his fear. Sure enough he sis the tiny pink coatl bounding towards him followed by the shifting shadow of his familiar behind her.

Norana practically collides with his right leg as she reaches him while Nox hurriedly assimilates into his shadow once more. Norana chirps in distress; feathers fluffed in fear at the unfamiliar dragon whose voice had been booming in her ears. The little coatl was shaking like a leaf in terror.

Right then Kalgeran remembers that he needed to breath as he probably gasps. The weight from the crystalline imperial's magic still weighed down on him and he struggles to stop the shaking of his shoulders as he bends down and nudges his head against the hatchling nudging her to hide underneath him.

This was bad.

Whatever this thing was they needed to be away from him and quick.

"We need to leave." He tells Elizabeth as he turns to look at the retreating figure of the crystalline imperial.

He sees dragons in the distance heading their way and realizes that the Stormcatcher had caught on to his subodinates' failure giving them all the more reason to decide to flee.

"NOW." He hisses and picks up Norana throwing her onto his back before rushing towards the sea.

"Elizabeth we need a raft for those too big to carry who can't fly!"

@Lokibuns

mLTCVzu.png

tumblr_inline_nkcy6yZQG01t8garv.png

OOC: Imperials can live for centuries. Kal is somewhere between 250-300 years old (he stopped counting when he hit 240) and Eli is so old that he's forgotten altogether.

@Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Auriagarde@Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns
[right] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eACyPMd.png[/img] Kirian gritted his teeth. What kind of dragon was this guy?! Trying to buy their trust with his [i]name?![/i] He couldn't care less what this imperial was called personally, neither did he trust his intentions, but the white dragon was forcing their hand since they had no choice but to fly. He wasn't too sure of their chances out on the ocean but there was no time to dwell with a new swarm of electrified minions on their tail. Forcing his limbs into action, he ran towards the ocean and just before his claws touched water, launched himself into the air. Luckily his wings took little to no damage during the fight so he became airborne immediately, turning himself around midair to assess the battle worn bunch. Only with a birds eye view did he realise new dragons had joined them during the fight. One dragon he hadn't seen previously was in a horrific state, a toxic looking figure racked with a plague of some sort. Elizabeth looked like she'd taken a severe beating as did, well, everyone really. Calculating levels of damage to individuals, he yelled down to her, @lokibuns [b]"Make it a raft for 4, Elizabeth."[/b] - ------- @yagyuu woohoo post up! :P Kirian is trying to be nice haha, although who actually needs the raft? (I kinda guessed a number :s) [/right] @Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @TrickMurk
eACyPMd.png

Kirian gritted his teeth. What kind of dragon was this guy?! Trying to buy their trust with his name?!
He couldn't care less what this imperial was called personally, neither did he trust his intentions, but the white dragon was forcing their hand since they had no choice but to fly. He wasn't too sure of their chances out on the ocean but there was no time to dwell with a new swarm of electrified minions on their tail.

Forcing his limbs into action, he ran towards the ocean and just before his claws touched water, launched himself into the air. Luckily his wings took little to no damage during the fight so he became airborne immediately, turning himself around midair to assess the battle worn bunch.

Only with a birds eye view did he realise new dragons had joined them during the fight. One dragon he hadn't seen previously was in a horrific state, a toxic looking figure racked with a plague of some sort. Elizabeth looked like she'd taken a severe beating as did, well, everyone really. Calculating levels of damage to individuals, he yelled down to her,

@lokibuns
"Make it a raft for 4, Elizabeth."

-

@yagyuu woohoo post up! :P Kirian is trying to be nice haha, although who actually needs the raft? (I kinda guessed a number :s)

@Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @TrickMurk
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@Putrexia @zeedikay @Yagyuu @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @TrickMurk @Auriagarde

He hated being left without a choice, he seethed at it but the Stormcatcher’s brood would soon be upon them. Dammit. His face contorted in anger and with a hiss he unwound his tense muscles like a spring and vaulted into the air. Morbus’ head throbbed and his temper flared hot against the chilling ocean carried winds. He needed to be up here in the air to cover a retreat if the enemy got too close. If he had to, he’d buy Elizabeth time. He had to force himself to focus on just being aloft, else the addled remembrances swimming about in his head would push their way in and leave him dizzied and grounded like before.

Morbus sighted Kal, content to assuage some of his apprehension by calling to their captain.
“Kal, this white Imperial feels viperous like the Shade. Bear that in mind.” He offered though he couldn’t say enough to soothe the irritation taking commands from the luminous interloper caused him. “Do we have long enough for Elizabeth to construct a raft before the enemy is on us?” he asked Kal, his own infrared vision picking up the dotted signatures arriving in a number they couldn’t match. If this group were anything like those they’d just fought, in their own party’s condition it wouldn’t even be a contest. They’d either be made prisoners or headstones.
@Putrexia @zeedikay @Yagyuu @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @TrickMurk @Auriagarde

He hated being left without a choice, he seethed at it but the Stormcatcher’s brood would soon be upon them. Dammit. His face contorted in anger and with a hiss he unwound his tense muscles like a spring and vaulted into the air. Morbus’ head throbbed and his temper flared hot against the chilling ocean carried winds. He needed to be up here in the air to cover a retreat if the enemy got too close. If he had to, he’d buy Elizabeth time. He had to force himself to focus on just being aloft, else the addled remembrances swimming about in his head would push their way in and leave him dizzied and grounded like before.

Morbus sighted Kal, content to assuage some of his apprehension by calling to their captain.
“Kal, this white Imperial feels viperous like the Shade. Bear that in mind.” He offered though he couldn’t say enough to soothe the irritation taking commands from the luminous interloper caused him. “Do we have long enough for Elizabeth to construct a raft before the enemy is on us?” he asked Kal, his own infrared vision picking up the dotted signatures arriving in a number they couldn’t match. If this group were anything like those they’d just fought, in their own party’s condition it wouldn’t even be a contest. They’d either be made prisoners or headstones.
Awlerbanner.png
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ae2ad995426b466936a4b7ffa68ff5a1/tumblr_inline_nnamwpApWN1s4bj11_540.png[/img] [i]"Fly and I will give you my name." "Elizabeth, we need a raft for those too big to carry who can't fly!"[/i][/center] [indent]Marx, immediately perking up, looks towards the owner of the voice who mentioned the raft before attempting to try and locate this 'Elizabeth' he was talking about. As physically exhausted as he is, he could still feel the magical essence within him albeit weakly. If he can just do one more thing before giving in to his utter exhaustion, it will have to be the creation of this raft the Imperial mentioned. After all... He /did/ notice the little hatchling on his back. Perhaps there were more nearby that needed saving, other than the visibly weak dragons all around. [b]"W-Wait!"[/b] The ridgeback calls out while he stumbles towards the group of dragons, wings drooping at his sides as he eyes the approaching mob of what he guesses is the Stormcatcher's minions in the distance. [b]"Please, let me help! I know I'm a stranger to you all but none of us will make it out alive if we don't get moving!"[/b][/indent] --------- (([b]OOC:[/b] Decided to post now since I'll be leaving for Boston soon! This is intense! :-D)) [center][size=2]@Putrexia @zeedikay @RxKx @Auriagarde @Lorde @Rii @FloatingInSpace @Lokibuns @TrickMurk @Yagyuu[/center]
tumblr_inline_nnamwpApWN1s4bj11_540.png

"Fly and I will give you my name."

"Elizabeth, we need a raft for those too big to carry who can't fly!"

Marx, immediately perking up, looks towards the owner of the voice who mentioned the raft before attempting to try and locate this 'Elizabeth' he was talking about. As physically exhausted as he is, he could still feel the magical essence within him albeit weakly. If he can just do one more thing before giving in to his utter exhaustion, it will have to be the creation of this raft the Imperial mentioned. After all... He /did/ notice the little hatchling on his back. Perhaps there were more nearby that needed saving, other than the visibly weak dragons all around.

"W-Wait!" The ridgeback calls out while he stumbles towards the group of dragons, wings drooping at his sides as he eyes the approaching mob of what he guesses is the Stormcatcher's minions in the distance. "Please, let me help! I know I'm a stranger to you all but none of us will make it out alive if we don't get moving!"

((OOC: Decided to post now since I'll be leaving for Boston soon! This is intense! :-D))

w7Z8MA5.png
@Putrexia @Rxkx @Yagyuu @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @TrickMurk @Auriagarde

Cadeyrn glanced around the sands and beaches. If they needed rafts, then they probably needed some trees down, right? And the hooded Ridgeback was on to a good point.
"Well, stop being one and help out, alright?"
He staggered over towards the ocean, trying his hardest not to faint right on the spot. If they were going to get them all over to wherever this island was, they'd have to make a pretty strong boat.
Or take chances with drowning...
And with that, he began gnawing at a palm tree. Baby steps, everyone.
@Putrexia @Rxkx @Yagyuu @Lorde @Rii @Rookery @FloatingInSpace @TrickMurk @Auriagarde

Cadeyrn glanced around the sands and beaches. If they needed rafts, then they probably needed some trees down, right? And the hooded Ridgeback was on to a good point.
"Well, stop being one and help out, alright?"
He staggered over towards the ocean, trying his hardest not to faint right on the spot. If they were going to get them all over to wherever this island was, they'd have to make a pretty strong boat.
Or take chances with drowning...
And with that, he began gnawing at a palm tree. Baby steps, everyone.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68