Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | poet's limited ed adoptables [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@poetaster
Dragon: Idris
Form of payment: Treasure
Accents/apparel/skins: Accent, if possible, because I really love it. Apparel no.
Other: n/a

@poetaster
Dragon: Idris
Accents/apparel/skins: Accent, if possible, because I really love it. Apparel no.
Other: n/a

unknown.png
[quote name="poetaster" date=2015-07-18 16:57:11] @spiderling @joberl20 @foreground @Sorceress ah man you guys are awesome!! let me run the quotes for these and add you to the slotlist. I'll send you all messages soon! @jillbobill Thank you very much! I'll add you to the pinglist. Do you have a preference which breed you'd like to see next? [/quote] Yaaaay! thank you.
poetaster wrote on 2015-07-18:
@spiderling
@joberl20
@foreground
@Sorceress

ah man you guys are awesome!! let me run the quotes for these and add you to the slotlist. I'll send you all messages soon!

@jillbobill Thank you very much! I'll add you to the pinglist. Do you have a preference which breed you'd like to see next?

Yaaaay! thank you.
@CeilingCow Hmm, the biggest part of the accent on your dragon would be obscured by the pose. If you don't mind me taking some artistic liberties, I could make it more prominent down the tail and up the neck so you get a little more of it into there. But if you'd prefer it to be more accurate to the sprite, that's fine too.

If you'd prefer to have it without the accent it'd be 65kt. If you'd like to have the accent it'll be 75kt, no extra charge if you want me to exaggerate it a bit so you see more of it. Let me know what you prefer and I'll send you your receipt.
@CeilingCow Hmm, the biggest part of the accent on your dragon would be obscured by the pose. If you don't mind me taking some artistic liberties, I could make it more prominent down the tail and up the neck so you get a little more of it into there. But if you'd prefer it to be more accurate to the sprite, that's fine too.

If you'd prefer to have it without the accent it'd be 65kt. If you'd like to have the accent it'll be 75kt, no extra charge if you want me to exaggerate it a bit so you see more of it. Let me know what you prefer and I'll send you your receipt.
muvc07.png
@jillbobill Noted! I was planning on doing those breeds next, probably Imperials first. You'll be pinged as soon as I release the next breed! Thank you very much!

@spiderling >w< omg no u
@jillbobill Noted! I was planning on doing those breeds next, probably Imperials first. You'll be pinged as soon as I release the next breed! Thank you very much!

@spiderling >w< omg no u
muvc07.png
@poetaster
Oh, dang I didn't even think about that, but you're right. But I think it'll be ok to just have the hints of gold as they are, even if they're not that noticeable.
75k sounds great! Thanks so much!
@poetaster
Oh, dang I didn't even think about that, but you're right. But I think it'll be ok to just have the hints of gold as they are, even if they're not that noticeable.
75k sounds great! Thanks so much!
unknown.png
Everyone added to the slot/ping list. Thanks again everyone! I can't wait to get started c:
Everyone added to the slot/ping list. Thanks again everyone! I can't wait to get started c:
muvc07.png
@poetaster
Dragon: Rez
Form of payment: T
Accents/apparel/skins: Accent only ^^
Other:
@poetaster
Dragon: Rez
Form of payment: T
Accents/apparel/skins: Accent only ^^
Other:
@CeilingCow Okay, I'll send you a receipt in a few minutes. I'd be willing to do adjustments after you see the finished product if you decide you'd like more or less gold. c:

@Skua thank you! I'll send you a receipt in a few minutes.
@CeilingCow Okay, I'll send you a receipt in a few minutes. I'd be willing to do adjustments after you see the finished product if you decide you'd like more or less gold. c:

@Skua thank you! I'll send you a receipt in a few minutes.
muvc07.png
@poetaster - Ooh, I'm totally fine with artistic liberty on those details! Feel free to do whatever you think would look best c: thank you for letting me know!
@poetaster - Ooh, I'm totally fine with artistic liberty on those details! Feel free to do whatever you think would look best c: thank you for letting me know!
4zDtm1S.png
@poetaster YESSSS

Dragon: Gargoyle
Accents/apparel/skins: Yes, just his onyx roundhorns
Other: Nothing!

Lmk what I owe you! Also I'd love to be pinged for future breeds if you're doing a ping list :)
@poetaster YESSSS

Dragon: Gargoyle
Accents/apparel/skins: Yes, just his onyx roundhorns
Other: Nothing!

Lmk what I owe you! Also I'd love to be pinged for future breeds if you're doing a ping list :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30