Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | poet's limited ed adoptables [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@poetaster - WOWwowowow they look AMAZING!! So beautiful, and you did an incredible job adding the apparel/accents that wouldn't have shown otherwise c: I adore them, thank you sooo so much!! *u*
@poetaster - WOWwowowow they look AMAZING!! So beautiful, and you did an incredible job adding the apparel/accents that wouldn't have shown otherwise c: I adore them, thank you sooo so much!! *u*
4zDtm1S.png
@poetaster
I'd like to be on your pinglist.
@poetaster
I'd like to be on your pinglist.
yHVNH4X.png
@poetaster

ohhh my god she's so beautiful; thank you so much!
@poetaster

ohhh my god she's so beautiful; thank you so much!
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@poetaster ah he's perfect! thank you!
@poetaster ah he's perfect! thank you!
Sorry everyone, work and life kept me off the forums yesterday or so. Some replies...

@Kodaic You're very welcome! Thank you!

@foreground Ahh I'm so glad you're satisfied with them ! Thank you for the pleasure of working on them :')

@Sorceress I'm so glad you like her, I love how she came out! Thank you for your support!

@nereides Thank you for buying an adopt from me :') I really appreciate it.

These people were added to ping lists, thank you for your interest! I have 3 more to do and then I'll be looking for new customers shortly after that, so expect some pings in the near future.
@Amanda @Akihiko @Arelyn @Artemis
Sorry everyone, work and life kept me off the forums yesterday or so. Some replies...

@Kodaic You're very welcome! Thank you!

@foreground Ahh I'm so glad you're satisfied with them ! Thank you for the pleasure of working on them :')

@Sorceress I'm so glad you like her, I love how she came out! Thank you for your support!

@nereides Thank you for buying an adopt from me :') I really appreciate it.

These people were added to ping lists, thank you for your interest! I have 3 more to do and then I'll be looking for new customers shortly after that, so expect some pings in the near future.
@Amanda @Akihiko @Arelyn @Artemis
muvc07.png
YAY! ALL ORDERS ARE DONE 8) I'll be opening again for new orders in a few days, probably.
YAY! ALL ORDERS ARE DONE 8) I'll be opening again for new orders in a few days, probably.
muvc07.png
I would love to be able to order atleast one when you've opened again :D @poetaster
I would love to be able to order atleast one when you've opened again :D @poetaster

the AAA Accent shop
@Arisoune Added you! Thank you for your interest!
@Arisoune Added you! Thank you for your interest!
muvc07.png
I anticipate having some free time this weekend so I'm going to open the shop up briefly; I'll take the first four people who fill out and post an order form. Please no more than two dragons per order for now!

I'll open up again once I get through those and a few other things this week.

@ZenithNadir @Scream @Varthia @SilverHeartz13 @Kodaic @March @Luunai @Hylozoist @Amanda @Akihiko @Arelyn @Artemis @spiderling @DraconicElf @Mirsheb @Arisoune
I anticipate having some free time this weekend so I'm going to open the shop up briefly; I'll take the first four people who fill out and post an order form. Please no more than two dragons per order for now!

I'll open up again once I get through those and a few other things this week.

@ZenithNadir @Scream @Varthia @SilverHeartz13 @Kodaic @March @Luunai @Hylozoist @Amanda @Akihiko @Arelyn @Artemis @spiderling @DraconicElf @Mirsheb @Arisoune
muvc07.png
@poetaster Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9828867] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cPUs6HT.png[/img] [/url] Form of payment: Treasure Accents/apparel/skins: All 3 apparel and the accent Other: None EDIT: Just remembered I ordered an adopt for this dragon, but he's currently off in another lair for training so his outfit is currently different. Luckily I saved a pic of what he looked prior.
@poetaster
Dragon:
cPUs6HT.png

Form of payment: Treasure
Accents/apparel/skins: All 3 apparel and the accent
Other: None

EDIT: Just remembered I ordered an adopt for this dragon, but he's currently off in another lair for training so his outfit is currently different. Luckily I saved a pic of what he looked prior.
yHVNH4X.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30