Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | poet's limited ed adoptables [closed]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@poetaster

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3 <3
@poetaster

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL <3 <3
IspWrJ4.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifBXkj7FL.gif
Ahhh very sorry everyone for completely disappearing but I didn't have a spare moment until now! Let's get back to these messages.

@Banjo Yes that is absolutely fine by me! Send whatever you'd like whenever you can.

@Hylozoist Ok just accent so.... How about 100k treasure? How's that sound?

@LunarParadox @14thNoah @ryoubakura Added you all! Thanks!

@Reckless Thank you for sending your payment so quickly and very sorry for delay!

@Pesticide SO sorry about the delay in your price quote. 150 gems, please. If this sounds okay, please feel free to send the payment along! Btw, I LOOOOVE this dragon!!! That is right up my alley.

@Enoch Hi there, sorry that you had to wait. I regularly go days without being able to get to my thread because I am very busy IRL! Things tend to move slowly for me on FR unfortunately, so I must ask for your patience. I won't forget to get to you!

As for pricing, this looks like a very complex skin, especially with the extra heads. In the interest of the time it'll take me to draw it, I must price this dragon at 180k treasure. If this is okay with you, please go ahead and send!

And if going forward if you don't hear from me and you want to know if i started your adoptable yet, I'm definitely ok with messages-- I try to log on FR every day for a minute to do my dailies, and I can answer brief messages as well. It typically takes me about a month or two to get through a batch of orders (I wish I could do them faster, but I don't have a lot of free time!) Please let me know if you have any concerns. But if the price sounds right, please feel free to send it over!

THANK YOU @Cheshire IM GLAD YOU LIKE HIM!! Thank you for your order, it was very fun to do, I hope you'll be back!!

~~~~

Oh jeez I hope that's everyone BUT I GOTTA RUN TO WORK SO I'LL CHECK LATER
Ahhh very sorry everyone for completely disappearing but I didn't have a spare moment until now! Let's get back to these messages.

@Banjo Yes that is absolutely fine by me! Send whatever you'd like whenever you can.

@Hylozoist Ok just accent so.... How about 100k treasure? How's that sound?

@LunarParadox @14thNoah @ryoubakura Added you all! Thanks!

@Reckless Thank you for sending your payment so quickly and very sorry for delay!

@Pesticide SO sorry about the delay in your price quote. 150 gems, please. If this sounds okay, please feel free to send the payment along! Btw, I LOOOOVE this dragon!!! That is right up my alley.

@Enoch Hi there, sorry that you had to wait. I regularly go days without being able to get to my thread because I am very busy IRL! Things tend to move slowly for me on FR unfortunately, so I must ask for your patience. I won't forget to get to you!

As for pricing, this looks like a very complex skin, especially with the extra heads. In the interest of the time it'll take me to draw it, I must price this dragon at 180k treasure. If this is okay with you, please go ahead and send!

And if going forward if you don't hear from me and you want to know if i started your adoptable yet, I'm definitely ok with messages-- I try to log on FR every day for a minute to do my dailies, and I can answer brief messages as well. It typically takes me about a month or two to get through a batch of orders (I wish I could do them faster, but I don't have a lot of free time!) Please let me know if you have any concerns. But if the price sounds right, please feel free to send it over!

THANK YOU @Cheshire IM GLAD YOU LIKE HIM!! Thank you for your order, it was very fun to do, I hope you'll be back!!

~~~~

Oh jeez I hope that's everyone BUT I GOTTA RUN TO WORK SO I'LL CHECK LATER
muvc07.png
@poetaster could you add me to every pinglist that you have, please? i love your art
@poetaster could you add me to every pinglist that you have, please? i love your art
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@poetaster
Could you add me in all of your pinglists please? Thank you.
@poetaster
Could you add me in all of your pinglists please? Thank you.
vbbp2e.png vbbUtx.png
@poetaster Could I get on the pinglist for when Imperial slots open?
@poetaster Could I get on the pinglist for when Imperial slots open?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@poetaster
Can I be on the pinglist? <3
@poetaster
Can I be on the pinglist? <3
RG3SXKP.png
@poetaster
Can I be added to all pinglists, please?
@poetaster
Can I be added to all pinglists, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Poetaster

I'd love to be pinged when you reopen please!
@Poetaster

I'd love to be pinged when you reopen please!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@poetaster May I be added to the new breeds pinglist?
@poetaster May I be added to the new breeds pinglist?
@Poetaster hello! is there any updates of when you'll be finishing those?
@Poetaster hello! is there any updates of when you'll be finishing those?
Drakengard.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30