Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Eternal War (A P&P RPG)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Rhyvendra Can you post a link to the profiles? Would be very useful.
@Rhyvendra Can you post a link to the profiles? Would be very useful.
MRMeAKr.png
@Rinjichan13 As I understand it, the currently listed events are divided up into two basic eras or ages, the first of which containing storylines One, Two and Three, the latter containing storylines Four and Five, though this is subject to change. Currently, the setup for the storylines are like this: [quote= Timeline Ayyyy]Year 2504, First Age: The year and story-line we are currently playing. This age fittingly began with the birth of Empress Vanity; however, Year 2,504 of Vanity's Reign is the year that brought forth the events that heralded the beginning of the Augur Civil War, of which lasted approximately 1,000 years. Year 3034, First Age: This year marked the beginnings of the Varr Battles for Succession, a time when the Varr were beginning to thrive in their home beneath the Mountain; a time where power ruled, and when the strong would murder, pillage and destroy all who could compete, without a care for who were harmed in their wake; a time when the young Axelent would rise through the ranks and change the Varr forever. Year 3534, First Age: Here is marked the beginnings of the Varr and Augur's battles for the Heart of the Mountain. Here, the two great clans Varr and Augur war for control of the Underworld. This storyline marks the end of the First Age. First Year, Second Age: Known as the Time of Alliance, it is now that the Varr and Augur join together to defend their homeland from the Peaks and the Steppes clan, of whom have come to claim the Deep-Heart for their own. Year 375, Second Age: It is now that the cries of a beast only spoken of in legend are heard; that the once sacred walls of the Egg Sanctuary have been breached. Something is changing dragons into mindless abominations, and the dead are rising to walk once more among the Living. Storyline Six: Unknown Storyline Seven: Unknown Storyline Eight: Unknown[/quote] Did this perhaps help at all?
@Rinjichan13 As I understand it, the currently listed events are divided up into two basic eras or ages, the first of which containing storylines One, Two and Three, the latter containing storylines Four and Five, though this is subject to change.

Currently, the setup for the storylines are like this:
Timeline Ayyyy wrote:
Year 2504, First Age: The year and story-line we are currently playing. This age fittingly began with the birth of Empress Vanity; however, Year 2,504 of Vanity's Reign is the year that brought forth the events that heralded the beginning of the Augur Civil War, of which lasted approximately 1,000 years.

Year 3034, First Age: This year marked the beginnings of the Varr Battles for Succession, a time when the Varr were beginning to thrive in their home beneath the Mountain; a time where power ruled, and when the strong would murder, pillage and destroy all who could compete, without a care for who were harmed in their wake; a time when the young Axelent would rise through the ranks and change the Varr forever.

Year 3534, First Age: Here is marked the beginnings of the Varr and Augur's battles for the Heart of the Mountain. Here, the two great clans Varr and Augur war for control of the Underworld. This storyline marks the end of the First Age.

First Year, Second Age: Known as the Time of Alliance, it is now that the Varr and Augur join together to defend their homeland from the Peaks and the Steppes clan, of whom have come to claim the Deep-Heart for their own.

Year 375, Second Age: It is now that the cries of a beast only spoken of in legend are heard; that the once sacred walls of the Egg Sanctuary have been breached. Something is changing dragons into mindless abominations, and the dead are rising to walk once more among the Living.

Storyline Six: Unknown

Storyline Seven: Unknown

Storyline Eight: Unknown

Did this perhaps help at all?

WE COMETH UNTO THEE
@Screaming

Ah, yes that did help me a lot. I am less confused, so thank you!

The other reason i was asking was to gauge, Akemi's ages during all those wars and such. :3
@Screaming

Ah, yes that did help me a lot. I am less confused, so thank you!

The other reason i was asking was to gauge, Akemi's ages during all those wars and such. :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra You made a mistake with the imperial's racial abilities. All imperials are compelled to obey other imperials or skydancers. Think you meant to say cotals.
@Rhyvendra You made a mistake with the imperial's racial abilities. All imperials are compelled to obey other imperials or skydancers. Think you meant to say cotals.
MRMeAKr.png
@Katia wow oops that's fixed now :P Thanks for pointing it out!

((If anyone catches any more typos in species lore or abilities, feel free to ping me if Rhy's not on.))
@Katia wow oops that's fixed now :P Thanks for pointing it out!

((If anyone catches any more typos in species lore or abilities, feel free to ping me if Rhy's not on.))
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rinjichan13 @Casiope

General ping to let everyone know of two things.

One: I am currently in mibbit.

Two: Those who have any issues with their character sheets (unfinished, etc), I will be here tomorrow at around noon FR time.
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rinjichan13 @Casiope

General ping to let everyone know of two things.

One: I am currently in mibbit.

Two: Those who have any issues with their character sheets (unfinished, etc), I will be here tomorrow at around noon FR time.
@Rhyvendra

Okay, i be will there!
@Rhyvendra

Okay, i be will there!
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra

Sorry hun, life is happening and I haven't had much time to do online what not.
@Rhyvendra

Sorry hun, life is happening and I haven't had much time to do online what not.
@shoryuken

It's okay. I'll put you on hiatus till you tell me otherwise then, kay?
@shoryuken

It's okay. I'll put you on hiatus till you tell me otherwise then, kay?
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope

Hey just wanted to say, that I might be a little late on the Event Day, on Saturday. I will be doing some errands and going to the library. So if I am late, just put my last on the turn list.

@Rhyvendra

Also Rhy, I have something to discuss with you about Akemi's Character sheet. I probably talk to you about it after he event, depending on what time I get back from the Library.

So see yall then :)
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope

Hey just wanted to say, that I might be a little late on the Event Day, on Saturday. I will be doing some errands and going to the library. So if I am late, just put my last on the turn list.

@Rhyvendra

Also Rhy, I have something to discuss with you about Akemi's Character sheet. I probably talk to you about it after he event, depending on what time I get back from the Library.

So see yall then :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35