Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 183 184
[item=Citrus Lionfish] Name: Citrus Lionfsh Caption: An actual citrus underwater. Orange fans unite!

Citrus Lionfish

Name: Citrus Lionfsh
Caption: An actual citrus underwater. Orange fans unite!

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11289.png[/img] Name: Daffodil Caption: Blooming around Easter the daffodil is known as „Easter bell“ in the German speaking countries … even though no one had ever hear her chime. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11290.png[/img] Name: Blue Star Daffodil Caption: This flower only blooms in the night and lures insects by its glowing blue blossoms. Some say its origin is from a star once fallen out of the night sky. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11291.png[/img] Name: Arcane Daffodil Caption: Not only for the Arcane flight, this flower contains short amounts of the energy that once emerged from the great explosion.
11289.png
Name: Daffodil
Caption: Blooming around Easter the daffodil is known as „Easter bell“ in the German speaking countries … even though no one had ever hear her chime.

11290.png
Name: Blue Star Daffodil
Caption: This flower only blooms in the night and lures insects by its glowing blue blossoms. Some say its origin is from a star once fallen out of the night sky.

11291.png
Name: Arcane Daffodil
Caption: Not only for the Arcane flight, this flower contains short amounts of the energy that once emerged from the great explosion.
[item=citrus lionfish] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Description:[/b] The sour cousin of the Hairy Lemonfish. [item=spoiled landscape] [b]Name:[/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Description:[/b] There is no such thing as a mistake in art... Except for this one time. [item=unfinished painting] [b]Name:[/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Description:[/b] A masterpiece of its time, this unnamed painting is a testament to the popular culture of the Procrastination Generation.
Citrus Lionfish
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: The sour cousin of the Hairy Lemonfish.

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Description: There is no such thing as a mistake in art... Except for this one time.

Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Description: A masterpiece of its time, this unnamed painting is a testament to the popular culture of the Procrastination Generation.
Bioluminescent Tail (or glowing!)
Description: This pops off as a defense mechanism, a new one will grow. Maybe hang it in your lair as a night light for the younger dragons who are still afraid of the dark?

^exactly 160 booyah.

Rusty Pickaxe
Description: Giving dragons splinters and tetanus since the Archanist's first prank.

Starfall Blossom
Description: You're not too sure that it's safe to eat or look at this. But that won't stop you, right? ...right?

Alt: You get the feeling that it's watching you.

(omg this is my first time doing one of these! I wanted to submit a caption for everything, but oh well. hopefully this is at least okay. ^_^;)
Bioluminescent Tail (or glowing!)
Description: This pops off as a defense mechanism, a new one will grow. Maybe hang it in your lair as a night light for the younger dragons who are still afraid of the dark?

^exactly 160 booyah.

Rusty Pickaxe
Description: Giving dragons splinters and tetanus since the Archanist's first prank.

Starfall Blossom
Description: You're not too sure that it's safe to eat or look at this. But that won't stop you, right? ...right?

Alt: You get the feeling that it's watching you.

(omg this is my first time doing one of these! I wanted to submit a caption for everything, but oh well. hopefully this is at least okay. ^_^;)
Have a suggestion for what to put for an Arcane, magic-loving sort? I don't really mingle much at all, so I don't have anything to put here right now ;u;
[item = Unfinished Painting] Name: Unfinished Painting Description: [i]An art student's been here. It still smells of disappointment.[/i]
Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Description: An art student's been here. It still smells of disappointment.
Name: Forestpath Rooster
Meat
Captian: this rooster tries to avoid being picked up by dragons for food, but since they bunch together often, they are picked off easily.

Name: Starfall Blossom
Plant
Captian: these beautiful flowers catch the eyes of the dragons while in flight. They have a unique taste that they find delicious.

Name: Venomspite Invader
Seafood
Captian: This green lionfish is venomous to the touch but its defenses are unmatched by those of the dragons whose mouths are guarded from the spines.
Meat
Captian: this rooster tries to avoid being picked up by dragons for food, but since they bunch together often, they are picked off easily.

Plant
Captian: these beautiful flowers catch the eyes of the dragons while in flight. They have a unique taste that they find delicious.

Seafood
Captian: This green lionfish is venomous to the touch but its defenses are unmatched by those of the dragons whose mouths are guarded from the spines.
The Shadows of the Fallen Few Forever Follow Us
Meat

Plant

Seafood
Meat

Plant

Seafood
The Shadows of the Fallen Few Forever Follow Us
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11288.png[/img] [b]Game Fowl:[/b] Meat [i]Basilisk[/i] in the glory of this gamey-tasting fowl! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11286.png[/img] [b]Venomspite Invader:[/b] Seafood Venomous, spiteful, and vaguely salty, this fish will invade your nightmares. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] [b]Pickaxe:[/b] Trinkets The spelunker's top pick!
11288.png

Game Fowl:
Meat
Basilisk in the glory of this gamey-tasting fowl!

11286.png

Venomspite Invader:
Seafood
Venomous, spiteful, and vaguely salty, this fish will invade your nightmares.

11299.png

Pickaxe:
Trinkets
The spelunker's top pick!
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] Description: While this pickaxe is much too small for a dragon to mine with, it does make a decent toothpick!
11299.png Description: While this pickaxe is much too small for a dragon to mine with, it does make a decent toothpick!
[item=rusty pickaxe] Item - Rusty Pickaxe Someone's been working on the railroad for more than a day [item=engaging still life] Item - Engaging Still Life This doesn't look level, try moving it a little to the right, now a little to the left. [item=glowing tail] Item - Glowing Tail Do you think if we stick it in the freezer it will recharge?
Rusty Pickaxe
Item - Rusty Pickaxe
Someone's been working on the railroad for more than a day

Engaging Still Life
Item - Engaging Still Life
This doesn't look level, try moving it a little to the right, now a little to the left.

Glowing Tail
Item - Glowing Tail
Do you think if we stick it in the freezer it will recharge?
6gGXEKZ.gif
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 183 184