Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184
[item=Unfinished Painting] [b]Item[/b]: Unfinished Painting [b]Caption[/b]: [i]A picture's worth a thousand words, but a thousand unfinished pictures isn't worth much.[/i] [item=Bioluminescent Tail] [b]Item[/b]: Bioluminescent Tail [b]Caption[/b]: [i]A derivative ancestor of the Citrine Gummy Worm. [item=Game Fowl] [b]Item[/b]: Game Fowl [b]Caption[/b]: [i]A foul fowl that's defeated everything except your dinner plate. Cluck cluck chomp![/i]
Unfinished Painting
Item: Unfinished Painting
Caption: A picture's worth a thousand words, but a thousand unfinished pictures isn't worth much.

Bioluminescent Tail
Item: Bioluminescent Tail
Caption: A derivative ancestor of the Citrine Gummy Worm.

Game Fowl
Item: Game Fowl
Caption: A foul fowl that's defeated everything except your dinner plate. Cluck cluck chomp!
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png
[item=Pickaxe] [b]Item[/b]: Pickaxe [b]Caption[/b]: [i]A handy tool used for mining and crafting.[/i] [item=Glowing Tail] [b]Item[/b]: Glowing Tail [b]Caption[/b]: [i]Would make a good makeshift lantern if it would stop twitching.[/i] [item=Daffodil] [b]Item[/b]: Daffodil [b]Caption[/b]: [i]A succulent snack that drives herbivores downright daffy![/i]
Pickaxe
Item: Pickaxe
Caption: A handy tool used for mining and crafting.

Glowing Tail
Item: Glowing Tail
Caption: Would make a good makeshift lantern if it would stop twitching.

Daffodil
Item: Daffodil
Caption: A succulent snack that drives herbivores downright daffy!
aJyYWw6.png
[center][item=Shale Sliver] [b]Name:[/b] Shale Sliver [b]Caption:[/b] After a hard battle, you finally got this silver rock. Let's just hope it's worth something when you pawn it. [item=Spoiled Landscape] [b]Name:[/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Rename:[/b] Ruined Painting [b]Caption:[/b] You had been in the process of painting the Bamboo Falls, but it looks like one of your dragons sat on your painting. Oops! [item=Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] Heigh-ho! Heigh-ho! It's off to work we go![/center]
Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Caption: After a hard battle, you finally got this silver rock. Let's just hope it's worth something when you pawn it.

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Rename: Ruined Painting
Caption: You had been in the process of painting the Bamboo Falls, but it looks like one of your dragons sat on your painting. Oops!

Pickaxe
Name: Pickaxe
Caption: Heigh-ho! Heigh-ho! It's off to work we go!
m1CZHJt.gif
[item=glowing tail] Name: Glowing Tail Caption: The envy of dragons everywhere. [item=daffodil] Name: Daffodil Caption: Contrary to its name, this plant does not taste like pickles. [item=granite chunk] Name: Granite Chunk Caption: There's a reason you never see statues of Thresher sharks around...
Glowing Tail
Name: Glowing Tail
Caption: The envy of dragons everywhere.

Daffodil
Name: Daffodil
Caption: Contrary to its name, this plant does not taste like pickles.

Granite Chunk
Name: Granite Chunk
Caption: There's a reason you never see statues of Thresher sharks around...
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: Is is a fruit? A predatory feline? A fish? Whatever it is, it's going in the food stores.

Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Description: At one point, this thing could've been called a TRUSTY pickaxe. Now, however, it's nothing more than old junk.

Name: Game Fowl
Description: Don't play games with this fella. He's in a fowl mood.
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: Is is a fruit? A predatory feline? A fish? Whatever it is, it's going in the food stores.

Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Description: At one point, this thing could've been called a TRUSTY pickaxe. Now, however, it's nothing more than old junk.

Name: Game Fowl
Description: Don't play games with this fella. He's in a fowl mood.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11300.png[/img] Name: Rusted Pickaxe Description: Apparently, someone didn't craft this item very well. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11287.png[/img] Name: Chillgaze Chicken Description: It is said that locking eyes with this bird will make you incredibly hungry. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11293.png[/img] Name: Glowing Tail Description: Eww, the tail fell off.
11300.png

Name: Rusted Pickaxe

Description: Apparently, someone didn't craft this item very well.

11287.png

Name: Chillgaze Chicken

Description: It is said that locking eyes with this bird will make you incredibly hungry.

11293.png

Description: Eww, the tail fell off.
Name: Spoiled Landscape.
Caption:
Why is it spoiled as it is? Did the artist never finish it, or did it wear after each year?

Name: Venomspite Invader.
Caption:
Do Not Poke!

Name: Game Fowl.
Caption:
The best way to consume is to fry lightly with fire breath at roughly 350º.
Name: Spoiled Landscape.
Caption:
Why is it spoiled as it is? Did the artist never finish it, or did it wear after each year?

Name: Venomspite Invader.
Caption:
Do Not Poke!

Name: Game Fowl.
Caption:
The best way to consume is to fry lightly with fire breath at roughly 350º.
insert life story here
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11293.png[/img] Name: Glowing Tail Description: Unlike fireflies, this one will actually make dragonling's butts glow.
11293.png

Description: Unlike fireflies, this one will actually make dragonling's butts glow.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11287.png[/img] Name: Forestpath Rooster Description: Mmm, tastes like chicken.
11287.png

Name: Forestpath Rooster

Description: Mmm, tastes like chicken.
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
[item=Engaging Still Life] [b]Name:[/b] Engaging Still Life [b]Caption:[/b] Contrary to popular belief, this painting actually moves. Who knew apples could roll on their own? [item=Unfinished Painting] [b]Name:[/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Caption:[/b] This reveals the harsh truth of artists everywhere: they never finish anything they start. [item=Lume Daffodil] [b]Name:[/b] Lume Daffodil [b]Caption:[/b] Some say its blue color comes from the faerie thread used to weave the petals. Others don't question the color, it just looks cool. IT'S BLUE! [i]BLUE![/I]
Engaging Still Life
Name: Engaging Still Life
Caption: Contrary to popular belief, this painting actually moves. Who knew apples could roll on their own?

Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Caption: This reveals the harsh truth of artists everywhere: they never finish anything they start.

Lume Daffodil
Name: Lume Daffodil
Caption: Some say its blue color comes from the faerie thread used to weave the petals. Others don't question the color, it just looks cool. IT'S BLUE! BLUE!
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 183 184