Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Byways - Post-apocalyptic Pokemon RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Leondragon @hotdoge @wallow

Cosmo managed to calm down when he was shushed. If nothing else, he was an obedient furfrou. He turned to the chesnaught with an expression similar to one he would have worn if he'd chewed up a shoe at home. "Sorry about that." He murmured, and looked down. "I'm not used to being on my own, if that's not obvious." He muttered, before sitting down to watch the two talk.

However, he let out yet another muffled sound of fright at a new arrival. Where is it? He thought, his head whipping around as he edged a little closer to his confirmed not-hostile group.

Cosmo managed to calm down when he was shushed. If nothing else, he was an obedient furfrou. He turned to the chesnaught with an expression similar to one he would have worn if he'd chewed up a shoe at home. "Sorry about that." He murmured, and looked down. "I'm not used to being on my own, if that's not obvious." He muttered, before sitting down to watch the two talk.

However, he let out yet another muffled sound of fright at a new arrival. Where is it? He thought, his head whipping around as he edged a little closer to his confirmed not-hostile group.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@Watchdog

"N-Not unless you try to hurt me. If you really wanna talk, it's okay."

She paused to take a shuddering breath. "I'm really scared. Please don't hurt me."

Despite the sincerity of his voice, Oleander mentally went through the moves she knew just in case.

Trump Card? No, he sounds like a Ghost type. So Shadow Ball? But what if he's a Dark instead? Trump Card or Shadow Ball. I'm gonna have to assess the situation. Man, that's usually Her job...
@Watchdog

"N-Not unless you try to hurt me. If you really wanna talk, it's okay."

She paused to take a shuddering breath. "I'm really scared. Please don't hurt me."

Despite the sincerity of his voice, Oleander mentally went through the moves she knew just in case.

Trump Card? No, he sounds like a Ghost type. So Shadow Ball? But what if he's a Dark instead? Trump Card or Shadow Ball. I'm gonna have to assess the situation. Man, that's usually Her job...
xfilesthemesongsock.png
[size=2]@Leondragon @hotdoge @wallow [columns][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/162.png[/img] [nextcol][font=century gothic][color=#427C2E][size=6]SAGE[/size][/color][/font][/columns] [size=2]Sage breathed out a somewhat solemn sigh and glanced away as the chesnaught asked the question. She wished she could have said she was a regular inhabitant in the forest, but if she said so, it would be a lie. After everything went downhill, she was forced to abandon her previous burrow and escape to the woods. Before, she'd lived near the city, just beyond the yard of a kindly old woman who welcomed the presence of all pokemon. The woman had often left out food, making life easy. Sage had lived in luxury. However, this was no more. The furret opened her mouth to speak, but paused for a moment, considering her words. [color=#427C2E]"I... I haven't been here long. No, I used to liv-"[/color] She jumped in surprise as another voice sounded from nearby, once again finding herself in a defensive stance and searching for the source of the noise.

162.png SAGE
Sage breathed out a somewhat solemn sigh and glanced away as the chesnaught asked the question. She wished she could have said she was a regular inhabitant in the forest, but if she said so, it would be a lie. After everything went downhill, she was forced to abandon her previous burrow and escape to the woods. Before, she'd lived near the city, just beyond the yard of a kindly old woman who welcomed the presence of all pokemon. The woman had often left out food, making life easy. Sage had lived in luxury. However, this was no more.
The furret opened her mouth to speak, but paused for a moment, considering her words. "I... I haven't been here long. No, I used to liv-"
She jumped in surprise as another voice sounded from nearby, once again finding herself in a defensive stance and searching for the source of the noise.
@hotdoge

Olie's expression softened hearing the furfrou.

"It's alright," she said reassuringly,"its something new. And new things take awhile to getting used to." Her head turned at the sound of the turret's voice.

The furret began speaking," I… I haven't been here long. No. I used to liv-" but was interrupted by the sound of another voice. Still sitting down, Ollie narrowed her eyes in the direction of the voice. Another pokemon? Hopefully an ally.
@hotdoge

Olie's expression softened hearing the furfrou.

"It's alright," she said reassuringly,"its something new. And new things take awhile to getting used to." Her head turned at the sound of the turret's voice.

The furret began speaking," I… I haven't been here long. No. I used to liv-" but was interrupted by the sound of another voice. Still sitting down, Ollie narrowed her eyes in the direction of the voice. Another pokemon? Hopefully an ally.
@QueenOfEmbers

"I don't plan on it," he said quietly.

Richard made himself stand a litter taller and tried to keep his hands form shaking as he slowly floated around the corner.

He could fight, should the little eevee try to attack, but he would really rather not. He hadn't really fought in years, beyond the occasional child borrowing him to train their first pokemon. His partner had trained him a little, although he was mostly her companion. It was her husband who made sure he knew how to fight; he was the one who made him strong enough to evolve into a dusknoir.

He kept his hands loose at his side, in an attempt to be nonthreatening.

"Hello, there," he said with a weak smile.
@QueenOfEmbers

"I don't plan on it," he said quietly.

Richard made himself stand a litter taller and tried to keep his hands form shaking as he slowly floated around the corner.

He could fight, should the little eevee try to attack, but he would really rather not. He hadn't really fought in years, beyond the occasional child borrowing him to train their first pokemon. His partner had trained him a little, although he was mostly her companion. It was her husband who made sure he knew how to fight; he was the one who made him strong enough to evolve into a dusknoir.

He kept his hands loose at his side, in an attempt to be nonthreatening.

"Hello, there," he said with a weak smile.
wpEE9mo.png
@Watchdog @Wallow @QueenofEmbers @TurkFish @hotdoge @Leondragon

[is it safe to assume that this roleplay is dead now? Q__Q]
@Watchdog @Wallow @QueenofEmbers @TurkFish @hotdoge @Leondragon

[is it safe to assume that this roleplay is dead now? Q__Q]
@hotdoge
guess so...
@hotdoge
guess so...
tumblr_no0eo2246s1tjsogwo1_500.gif
@hotdoge

Yeah >->