Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Photoshop] what if coatl had no leg
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 564 565
The whole coatl with no legs thing actually makes sense. It wouldn't be so much a snake, it would be a Quetzalcoatl which I'm pretty sure that's where the idea came from. Quetzalcoatls were feathered serpents that the Mayans worshipped. Apparently one Quetzalcoatl was known to be deity of theirs. He was also a creator god in Aztec culture. Though in most depictions, Quetzalcoatl was legless, since his name means "Feathered Serpent".
The whole coatl with no legs thing actually makes sense. It wouldn't be so much a snake, it would be a Quetzalcoatl which I'm pretty sure that's where the idea came from. Quetzalcoatls were feathered serpents that the Mayans worshipped. Apparently one Quetzalcoatl was known to be deity of theirs. He was also a creator god in Aztec culture. Though in most depictions, Quetzalcoatl was legless, since his name means "Feathered Serpent".
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@foxwaffles Shrooms and photoshop is apparently the best combination in the world.

Brb finding a dealer
@foxwaffles Shrooms and photoshop is apparently the best combination in the world.

Brb finding a dealer
@ruinis you need to see this.

I went through all 92 pages, I now have a folder of ridiculous pictures, and it's almost 4 am. No regret.
@ruinis you need to see this.

I went through all 92 pages, I now have a folder of ridiculous pictures, and it's almost 4 am. No regret.
I really should save some of these pictures just in case the thread disappears someday. The only one I have saved is the one I made.

WELP time to go through all 92 pages again
I really should save some of these pictures just in case the thread disappears someday. The only one I have saved is the one I made.

WELP time to go through all 92 pages again
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@foxwaffles
laughing helplessly...photoshop and shrooms...all the legs and none and little rolling egg legs.
@foxwaffles
laughing helplessly...photoshop and shrooms...all the legs and none and little rolling egg legs.
TzfAhH6.png
This is gold
This is gold
86ea931fad.gifwater_ani.gif
[quote name="wallsie2" date=2015-06-29 00:32:58] oh great stormcatcher should i stop now? [/quote] Stormcatcher says to keep going, because we can sell these for 500 gems to unsuspecting people on Mt. Moon.
wallsie2 wrote on 2015-06-29:
oh great stormcatcher
should i stop now?
Stormcatcher says to keep going, because we can sell these for 500 gems to unsuspecting people on Mt. Moon.
My writing project.
@foxwaffles
THANK YOU
this is fantasic omg
@foxwaffles
THANK YOU
this is fantasic omg
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
I just read through all 92 pages...

Is that bad?...
I just read through all 92 pages...

Is that bad?...
who up rising they flight
@CorvusIgnis

I'm at work and I definitely went through too many pages of this thread. None of these people should be allowed to use PS again.
@CorvusIgnis

I'm at work and I definitely went through too many pages of this thread. None of these people should be allowed to use PS again.
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 564 565