Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | HI im new :)
1 2
Hi im rather new to flight rising (well the community at least) ive been playing for about a month and i really enjoy it and it battle engine
i decided to see what the community is like with this tiny self introduction
id like to know ways i can keep the game experience entertaining and fun :D (and make new friends)
Hi im rather new to flight rising (well the community at least) ive been playing for about a month and i really enjoy it and it battle engine
i decided to see what the community is like with this tiny self introduction
id like to know ways i can keep the game experience entertaining and fun :D (and make new friends)
[img][/img]arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png
@Theshaywarrior
Hi and welcome! Well I'm pretty new to the community and the forums myself ahah >w<
But everyone I've met here has been very nice and helpful! (and I hope you'll get the same impression)
So what have you been up to in flightrising the last month? nwn~
@Theshaywarrior
Hi and welcome! Well I'm pretty new to the community and the forums myself ahah >w<
But everyone I've met here has been very nice and helpful! (and I hope you'll get the same impression)
So what have you been up to in flightrising the last month? nwn~
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
@magicalchan
mostly breeding and stocking up on random items
i dont know what items are worth so im just letting them clog up till i get an idea on what to do with them
@magicalchan
mostly breeding and stocking up on random items
i dont know what items are worth so im just letting them clog up till i get an idea on what to do with them
Hi @Theshaywarrior ! Glad to hear you've enjoyed your stay so far, the community here is very friendly and nice so don't be scared to post in the forums if you need help or want to chat or anything :D
Hi @Theshaywarrior ! Glad to hear you've enjoyed your stay so far, the community here is very friendly and nice so don't be scared to post in the forums if you need help or want to chat or anything :D
@Theshaywarrior
Hello! I feel a bit odd welcoming someone to the community since I'm not super talkative in it myself, but here we are. Welcome! :)

If you're looking to keep things exciting and fun, it all depends on what you enjoy. It sounds like you like the coliseum, so getting a team to 25 is a good goal to start with. Personally, I love gene projects. It's fun to pick up a dragon because you see potential, but just don't ask how long it takes me to complete one...

Also, it looks like you are a fellow Arcanite. I would suggest poking your head into the Arcane forums; we are a very friendly flight! :)
@Theshaywarrior
Hello! I feel a bit odd welcoming someone to the community since I'm not super talkative in it myself, but here we are. Welcome! :)

If you're looking to keep things exciting and fun, it all depends on what you enjoy. It sounds like you like the coliseum, so getting a team to 25 is a good goal to start with. Personally, I love gene projects. It's fun to pick up a dragon because you see potential, but just don't ask how long it takes me to complete one...

Also, it looks like you are a fellow Arcanite. I would suggest poking your head into the Arcane forums; we are a very friendly flight! :)
@Runeward and @chespin
thanks guy im already feeling alot more confident about sticking with this game :,)
@Runeward and @chespin
thanks guy im already feeling alot more confident about sticking with this game :,)
@Theshaywarrior

Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm not that experienced with the site myself, but I'm more than happy to welcome a newer player into the mix!
As for keeping an air of freshness in the site, personally I work heavily with lore in my own lair, keeps things interesting and such :D
@Theshaywarrior

Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm not that experienced with the site myself, but I'm more than happy to welcome a newer player into the mix!
As for keeping an air of freshness in the site, personally I work heavily with lore in my own lair, keeps things interesting and such :D
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@RandomPurple i considered writing a lore for my dragons but ive recently shied away from it
maybe ill reconsider :3
@RandomPurple i considered writing a lore for my dragons but ive recently shied away from it
maybe ill reconsider :3
@Theshaywarrior

It can be an interesting way to format the lair, giving value to dragons you may have passed over when considering monetary value over character potential
it does take time, but if you go down that path I would love to hear what happens with it all!
@Theshaywarrior

It can be an interesting way to format the lair, giving value to dragons you may have passed over when considering monetary value over character potential
it does take time, but if you go down that path I would love to hear what happens with it all!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@RandomPurple
great :) ill try and keep in touch with you on it
@RandomPurple
great :) ill try and keep in touch with you on it
1 2