Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Tallinier's Accents ~ [BRIGHTSHINE!]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@snowpea

Of course! ^_^
@snowpea

Of course! ^_^
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier were the sun warden sent out already?
@Tallinier were the sun warden sent out already?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@niharike

I'm waiting for the last batch to come in since ordering them.
@niharike

I'm waiting for the last batch to come in since ordering them.
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier ok thank you ^^
@Tallinier ok thank you ^^
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Tallinier
Your accents are brilliant ^^
Could I be on your general ping list please and also put me down for when you re-release Golden Willow and Sun Warden? Also do you know when you plan on releasing them again?
@Tallinier
Your accents are brilliant ^^
Could I be on your general ping list please and also put me down for when you re-release Golden Willow and Sun Warden? Also do you know when you plan on releasing them again?
Gpasq5f.png
@zaefyra

Thank you! Sun Warden will be having a rest for a while now, but I plan to re-release Golden Willow fairly soon!
@zaefyra

Thank you! Sun Warden will be having a rest for a while now, but I plan to re-release Golden Willow fairly soon!
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier

May I please be put on the preorder list for Jade Scales?

Also I was wondering if you did custom accents - Sun guard is lovely but I was hoping to get a little something added to it, if that's possible :o

Also if I could be put on your pinglists, that would be great!
@Tallinier

May I please be put on the preorder list for Jade Scales?

Also I was wondering if you did custom accents - Sun guard is lovely but I was hoping to get a little something added to it, if that's possible :o

Also if I could be put on your pinglists, that would be great!
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@tangroa

Of course! And yes I will do custom accents, but for those I charge real worlds money I'm afraid; 10 uk pounds for an accent from scratch and 5 uk pounds to edit and existing one. A custom accent would be just for you and no one else would be able to get one, unless you wanted it to be available to others.
@tangroa

Of course! And yes I will do custom accents, but for those I charge real worlds money I'm afraid; 10 uk pounds for an accent from scratch and 5 uk pounds to edit and existing one. A custom accent would be just for you and no one else would be able to get one, unless you wanted it to be available to others.
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier

No problem ^^ Do you use paypal or something different for the transaction? I would be interested but I don't get paid for two weeks :p
@Tallinier

No problem ^^ Do you use paypal or something different for the transaction? I would be interested but I don't get paid for two weeks :p
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa

Yep I do use paypal. I'll pm you my paypal email when you need it :)
@Tangaroa

Yep I do use paypal. I'll pm you my paypal email when you need it :)
WamHDzJ.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26