Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Tallinier's Accents ~ [BRIGHTSHINE!]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Tallinier

Can I be added to your general pinglist, please? Thank you! :D
@Tallinier

Can I be added to your general pinglist, please? Thank you! :D
2013_FireFest_09.png
@stenvela @kintsy

of course to both! ^_^
@stenvela @kintsy

of course to both! ^_^
WamHDzJ.png
Just a reminder to

@jazz
@maye (x2)
@bit
@amaterasu
@sais
@Kintsy

That I need to receive payment before I can send off for your accents! Thank you!
Just a reminder to

@jazz
@maye (x2)
@bit
@amaterasu
@sais
@Kintsy

That I need to receive payment before I can send off for your accents! Thank you!
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier
Hi there! Sorry about that, this is the first time I received a ping for payment ;w; Do you accept treasure by any chance? And if so, at what rate?
@Tallinier
Hi there! Sorry about that, this is the first time I received a ping for payment ;w; Do you accept treasure by any chance? And if so, at what rate?
@bit treasure is fine! I take 1:500 so 250,000t :)
@bit treasure is fine! I take 1:500 so 250,000t :)
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier

I pinged you for a slot for Sun warden a day or two ago, before Kintsy's post but it seems I was skipped. ^^; Is there any copies left that I could buy? If not that's alright...
@Tallinier

I pinged you for a slot for Sun warden a day or two ago, before Kintsy's post but it seems I was skipped. ^^; Is there any copies left that I could buy? If not that's alright...
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@lupen

Oh gosh I'm so sorry I missed you! I'm afraid the ten slots are now filled, but I promise that when I bring the accent out of retirement (which I intend to do in a little while) you'll be at the top of the list!
@lupen

Oh gosh I'm so sorry I missed you! I'm afraid the ten slots are now filled, but I promise that when I bring the accent out of retirement (which I intend to do in a little while) you'll be at the top of the list!
WamHDzJ.png
@tallinier I'll be looking forward to the rerelease then. :) Could I be placed on the general ping list too please?
@tallinier I'll be looking forward to the rerelease then. :) Could I be placed on the general ping list too please?
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@lupen

Yes of course :)
@lupen

Yes of course :)
WamHDzJ.png
@Tallinier can I have a slot for ivykeeper please?
@Tallinier can I have a slot for ivykeeper please?
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26