Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bad Art Temp Shop - HelpMePrice&Practice
1 2
@lilblkrose - Awesome, I'd be cool to have him kinda just blank/sadish expression for the first one. I'll see how much I have for how many expressions I want, I'm selling items on the market right now and so my gold keeps going up :D Just tell me when you get the sketch/how much each expression will be. Your art style is great.
I'd love to see the sketch, should I send the half payment now? And by the same price do you mean 20k? xD Sorry for all the questions, I'm just kinda confused what you meant by same price.
@lilblkrose - Awesome, I'd be cool to have him kinda just blank/sadish expression for the first one. I'll see how much I have for how many expressions I want, I'm selling items on the market right now and so my gold keeps going up :D Just tell me when you get the sketch/how much each expression will be. Your art style is great.
I'd love to see the sketch, should I send the half payment now? And by the same price do you mean 20k? xD Sorry for all the questions, I'm just kinda confused what you meant by same price.
@lilblkrose id love to see you draw my lil xaviar but i dont have much money at the moment
maybe we can compromise or ill just wait until i have more money
how much for a full body of him though {whithout the clothes}
@lilblkrose id love to see you draw my lil xaviar but i dont have much money at the moment
maybe we can compromise or ill just wait until i have more money
how much for a full body of him though {whithout the clothes}
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@Xieu [img]http://puu.sh/iZDy7/bd08e430f3.jpg[/img] I like the idea of engaging fight. If I had the skiiiiiills--- @Florescent [img]http://puu.sh/iZEzd/656d7c6495.jpg[/img] @Creasion [img]http://puu.sh/iZEIt/974d63a61b.png[/img] [b]All image are not actual finish product size.[/b]
@Xieu
bd08e430f3.jpg
I like the idea of engaging fight.
If I had the skiiiiiills---

@Florescent
656d7c6495.jpg

@Creasion
974d63a61b.png

All image are not actual finish product size.
[Art Tumblr Blog]
[FR Tumblr Blog]
@Creasion - Yes 20k xD and you send it when you see and like the sketch.

If no one likes their sketch, feel free to tell me to change it or etc~

@CosmicReject I'm full now and drawing dragons are pretty hard for me, so I'm sorry ;w;! If it's a fullbody of a Spiral Dragon... humm... 30k possibly, if you want a fullbody.
@Creasion - Yes 20k xD and you send it when you see and like the sketch.

If no one likes their sketch, feel free to tell me to change it or etc~

@CosmicReject I'm full now and drawing dragons are pretty hard for me, so I'm sorry ;w;! If it's a fullbody of a Spiral Dragon... humm... 30k possibly, if you want a fullbody.
[Art Tumblr Blog]
[FR Tumblr Blog]
@lilblkrose - I love the sketch :O it's amazing, I'll send the payment right now c':
@lilblkrose - I love the sketch :O it's amazing, I'll send the payment right now c':
@lilblkrose ! ok please ping me when you are open again
@lilblkrose ! ok please ping me when you are open again
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@lilblkrose Aw man, it looks fantastic! Loving the composition ^v^
Sending over 125K now for the first half of payment!
@lilblkrose Aw man, it looks fantastic! Loving the composition ^v^
Sending over 125K now for the first half of payment!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@lilblkrose Can I please be put on a pinglist for when you're open again? :D
@lilblkrose Can I please be put on a pinglist for when you're open again? :D
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@lilblkrose

I'd love to be on your waitlist, if you have that. :)
@lilblkrose

I'd love to be on your waitlist, if you have that. :)
1 2