Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest thing in Sims?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I remember in the Sims.. 2, I think, when you're sims got too lonely a random guy dressed as a rabbit came down from the sky and did social interections with your sims.
I had that one day, but the rabbit just ignored all my sims and ate all my food from the fridge xD
I never got rid of him because my sim kept being lonely. I eventually just deleted it, because that's what I do - I make a sim, play one session and delete him again.
I remember in the Sims.. 2, I think, when you're sims got too lonely a random guy dressed as a rabbit came down from the sky and did social interections with your sims.
I had that one day, but the rabbit just ignored all my sims and ate all my food from the fridge xD
I never got rid of him because my sim kept being lonely. I eventually just deleted it, because that's what I do - I make a sim, play one session and delete him again.
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
Oh Sims. So full of strange things. If you're playing Sims 2, the neighbourhood of Strangetown is an example itself! Lots of weird alien shenanigans there, and also mad scientists, and an old lady who is probably a murderer and who had a baby with Death. Let's see, my weirdest sim deaths... I had a sim killed by hailstones once. She had a wish to see hail. She saw it. I also had a pregnant sim die really suddenly for absolutely no reason in Sims 2. It was quite a shock. Eventually I had another member of the household resurrect her using a magical phone to call Death, but we didn't pay him enough money so she came back wrong... by having her personality flipped around from pretty much evil to friendly and silly. The unborn baby also survived its trip to the afterlife, and was born fine. Oh, I also really enjoy making horrifying mutant pets! And sometimes humans. [img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb13/RainbowRayquaza/Other%20stuff/snapshot_81114b98_a1114b99.jpg[/img]
Oh Sims. So full of strange things. If you're playing Sims 2, the neighbourhood of Strangetown is an example itself! Lots of weird alien shenanigans there, and also mad scientists, and an old lady who is probably a murderer and who had a baby with Death.

Let's see, my weirdest sim deaths... I had a sim killed by hailstones once. She had a wish to see hail. She saw it.

I also had a pregnant sim die really suddenly for absolutely no reason in Sims 2. It was quite a shock. Eventually I had another member of the household resurrect her using a magical phone to call Death, but we didn't pay him enough money so she came back wrong... by having her personality flipped around from pretty much evil to friendly and silly. The unborn baby also survived its trip to the afterlife, and was born fine.

Oh, I also really enjoy making horrifying mutant pets! And sometimes humans.
snapshot_81114b98_a1114b99.jpg
I had a couple in Sims 2 and eventually the lady started going out with a vampire I found in town. I decided to starve the husband out and during his last hours I also invited the vampire bc I wanted him to move in with the lady.
Scene: outside. Husband's last moments on earth. The lady and her vampire friend standing nearby, doing some stuff. Husband lies on the ground dying. Then he stands up, shakes his fist at his wife, gets angry at everyone, dies.
I had a couple in Sims 2 and eventually the lady started going out with a vampire I found in town. I decided to starve the husband out and during his last hours I also invited the vampire bc I wanted him to move in with the lady.
Scene: outside. Husband's last moments on earth. The lady and her vampire friend standing nearby, doing some stuff. Husband lies on the ground dying. Then he stands up, shakes his fist at his wife, gets angry at everyone, dies.
@fatherpunk that's amazing! Beware the Fist of Death! It will fist you! TO DEATH!!!

So after I made this post I went back to play sims 3 so I can mope about and be taunted by the ghost of my abnormally hot sim, and one of the paparazzi chicks who kept calling my make progen sim asking him out snuck on to the property somehow AND DROWNED IN THE POOL. WHY. I'm pretty sure I had it locked to everyone but family. Seconds after that my last project sim-child died because she was a vampire and burned to death because she loves to garden.

Luckily the game crashed and I got her back. I had to get sunscreen like mad though.
@fatherpunk that's amazing! Beware the Fist of Death! It will fist you! TO DEATH!!!

So after I made this post I went back to play sims 3 so I can mope about and be taunted by the ghost of my abnormally hot sim, and one of the paparazzi chicks who kept calling my make progen sim asking him out snuck on to the property somehow AND DROWNED IN THE POOL. WHY. I'm pretty sure I had it locked to everyone but family. Seconds after that my last project sim-child died because she was a vampire and burned to death because she loves to garden.

Luckily the game crashed and I got her back. I had to get sunscreen like mad though.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I remember one time I was playing Sims 3, one of my Sims was expecting and was nauseous. Before she proceeded to head to the washroom, I tried canceling her action for cleaning dishes and next thing I knew she was walking to every room carrying the dirty dishes before putting them on the floor and proceeding to go to the toilet. I sometimes don't even.

I also remember my friend's sim getting on a horse backwards. That was hilarious.
I remember one time I was playing Sims 3, one of my Sims was expecting and was nauseous. Before she proceeded to head to the washroom, I tried canceling her action for cleaning dishes and next thing I knew she was walking to every room carrying the dirty dishes before putting them on the floor and proceeding to go to the toilet. I sometimes don't even.

I also remember my friend's sim getting on a horse backwards. That was hilarious.
I was playing sims and suddenly my sim dives into the road and starts swimming. He ended up drowning.
I was playing sims and suddenly my sim dives into the road and starts swimming. He ended up drowning.
XkyNy2i.png
One time I was playing and I had a babysitter over. But she wouldn't leave???
So she was basically living in the house a couple of days, which hey, free babysitter awesome!

But then the babysitter's hunger and energy levels went on the red. I put a fridge in the room she was in so she would eat but she wouldn't because she was tired, and she refused to sleep because she was hungry. It was the loop of hell.
Long story short she ended up dying in the kids bedroom in front of the kids.

Death came, I was left with an urn, a family full of crying people (including the kids who had witnessed it) and the freaking babysitter car in the driveway. Which never left.
One time I was playing and I had a babysitter over. But she wouldn't leave???
So she was basically living in the house a couple of days, which hey, free babysitter awesome!

But then the babysitter's hunger and energy levels went on the red. I put a fridge in the room she was in so she would eat but she wouldn't because she was tired, and she refused to sleep because she was hungry. It was the loop of hell.
Long story short she ended up dying in the kids bedroom in front of the kids.

Death came, I was left with an urn, a family full of crying people (including the kids who had witnessed it) and the freaking babysitter car in the driveway. Which never left.
sTDNoaF.gif
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@Noxomra:

So your Sims literally had flaming hot sex. That is glorious.
@Noxomra:

So your Sims literally had flaming hot sex. That is glorious.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@MythGriffin24

Not even my sims, just random paparazzi that were hanging out on my porch trying to get pics of the family (mom's level 4, dad's level 3 and I think the kid was level 3 or 4) and they randomly decided to have sex out back near my AC unit and burst into flames XD
@MythGriffin24

Not even my sims, just random paparazzi that were hanging out on my porch trying to get pics of the family (mom's level 4, dad's level 3 and I think the kid was level 3 or 4) and they randomly decided to have sex out back near my AC unit and burst into flames XD
@Noxomra:

Do you have a pic of it? Because that totally sounds like a scene in a bad raunchy comedy film. XD
@Noxomra:

Do you have a pic of it? Because that totally sounds like a scene in a bad raunchy comedy film. XD
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14