Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Level 20 Or Higher!
1 2 3
@AnnieFelis
Oooh, sap and rally are bonuses: so is the fact that I wouldn't have to buy a tincture. However, she's a little too expensive. Would you be willing to haggle a bit?
@Adirael
He's super pretty (XYX coatls are my weakness), but since there are people offering stoned dragons for less, I think I am going to pass. Stones can cost over 100k, so I'm trying to find someone who is already stoned. Thanks for offering, though! He's super cute!
Note: you did say the price was flexible, so we could possibly negotiate? If not, best of luck selling him!
@Emputti
Ooo! Sadly, slightly too expensive for me. Thanks though!
@AnnieFelis
Oooh, sap and rally are bonuses: so is the fact that I wouldn't have to buy a tincture. However, she's a little too expensive. Would you be willing to haggle a bit?
@Adirael
He's super pretty (XYX coatls are my weakness), but since there are people offering stoned dragons for less, I think I am going to pass. Stones can cost over 100k, so I'm trying to find someone who is already stoned. Thanks for offering, though! He's super cute!
Note: you did say the price was flexible, so we could possibly negotiate? If not, best of luck selling him!
@Emputti
Ooo! Sadly, slightly too expensive for me. Thanks though!
tumblr_inline_nrbtaj6WEw1rbfe8q_500.gif
@Hysteria I would go 200k lowest :) and yes, stones can go over 100k.

Currently I think eliminate and ambushes costs 50k each, and berserkers at 8k, totaling about 174k.
@Hysteria I would go 200k lowest :) and yes, stones can go over 100k.

Currently I think eliminate and ambushes costs 50k each, and berserkers at 8k, totaling about 174k.
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael
...He is actually the child of two of my dragons! Neat!
Someone offered me a fully stoned dragon for 200k, though, so I think I'm gonna go with that. Thanks for offering!

@Alstroemeria
Is she still available? I'm staring to realize that a fully stoned dragon for that price is a really good deal, and I would love to purchase her.
@Adirael
...He is actually the child of two of my dragons! Neat!
Someone offered me a fully stoned dragon for 200k, though, so I think I'm gonna go with that. Thanks for offering!

@Alstroemeria
Is she still available? I'm staring to realize that a fully stoned dragon for that price is a really good deal, and I would love to purchase her.
@Hysteria

Yes, she is! :D And yeah. xD She is priced way below usual.
@Hysteria

Yes, she is! :D And yeah. xD She is priced way below usual.
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Hysteria Neat xD! I didn't actually check. I just saw your profile picture and thought maybe they'd like this blue/purple guy

Glad you found a dragon :)!
@Hysteria Neat xD! I didn't actually check. I just saw your profile picture and thought maybe they'd like this blue/purple guy

Glad you found a dragon :)!
hnXZbQA.png
@Alstroemeria
Alright. I don't currently have 200k (again, poor), but I could probably pay 20k a day, if that works for you? So it would take about 10 days for me to pay her off. Is that okay?
@Alstroemeria
Alright. I don't currently have 200k (again, poor), but I could probably pay 20k a day, if that works for you? So it would take about 10 days for me to pay her off. Is that okay?
@hysteria

No problem. ^^ I'll even go ahead and send her so you can farm easier.
@hysteria

No problem. ^^ I'll even go ahead and send her so you can farm easier.
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Hysteria Certainly. Like I said I can take payment in a lot of different ways, so even if you don't have a bunch of treasure I can take retired festival items, eggs, gene/breed scrolls and gem familiars/apparel. I can knock the price down a wee bit too. How about 275k worth of payment? I can also hold onto her for a little longer if necessary so you can gather payment.
@Hysteria Certainly. Like I said I can take payment in a lot of different ways, so even if you don't have a bunch of treasure I can take retired festival items, eggs, gene/breed scrolls and gem familiars/apparel. I can knock the price down a wee bit too. How about 275k worth of payment? I can also hold onto her for a little longer if necessary so you can gather payment.
@AnnieFelis
I'll keep that in mind! I might have a few festival things lying around. I'm going to look around a little more, but I'll let you know! Thanks!
@AnnieFelis
I'll keep that in mind! I might have a few festival things lying around. I'm going to look around a little more, but I'll let you know! Thanks!
@Hysteria hi! i have this boy that i don't use anymore, if you're still looking. don't know how you feel about pink hahah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7089481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70895/7089481_350.png[/img] [/url] he has 3 berserker / 2 ambush / scratch & eliminate, and i have extra rallies / hastes that i could give you if you think you'd need them. his lvl 25 stat points are allocated for exalt leveling in the kelp beds, so that could affect his effectiveness if you're grinding in certain places (i think like e.g. harpy's roost he'd need a scratch on some enemies, etc.) but anyways you could have him for as low as like 225k?
@Hysteria

hi! i have this boy that i don't use anymore, if you're still looking. don't know how you feel about pink hahah

7089481_350.png

he has 3 berserker / 2 ambush / scratch & eliminate, and i have extra rallies / hastes that i could give you if you think you'd need them. his lvl 25 stat points are allocated for exalt leveling in the kelp beds, so that could affect his effectiveness if you're grinding in certain places (i think like e.g. harpy's roost he'd need a scratch on some enemies, etc.)

but anyways you could have him for as low as like 225k?
fr +3
1 2 3