Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 ... 11298 11299
@KraalofBhaga Can I have her? she's stunning*-* [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143855/14385408_350.png[/img]
@KraalofBhaga
Can I have her? she's stunning*-*

14385408_350.png
@maralice13 can I please have the last Coatl?
@maralice13 can I please have the last Coatl?
010_zpsiiv3yp0a.png
@Blackbirdy

yup, as soon as my hoarder gets online :3
@Blackbirdy

yup, as soon as my hoarder gets online :3
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@narumitsu
hey there~
would that beautiful sky dancer still up for grabs? she is absolutely beautiful~
I am a role player if your wondering and i love to keep all the dragons a receive/buy and if i do not love her any longer i shall give her back to you~
though if you do not want to give her too me i completely understand since i have no proof of what i say ^^
though i will say, if you do give her to me, i will love and care for her~
@narumitsu
hey there~
would that beautiful sky dancer still up for grabs? she is absolutely beautiful~
I am a role player if your wondering and i love to keep all the dragons a receive/buy and if i do not love her any longer i shall give her back to you~
though if you do not want to give her too me i completely understand since i have no proof of what i say ^^
though i will say, if you do give her to me, i will love and care for her~
No exalt--
Any of the dragons in the back of my lair named Acolight are up for adoption! They were going to be exalted but then my computer decided to die on me :(
No exalt--
Any of the dragons in the back of my lair named Acolight are up for adoption! They were going to be exalted but then my computer decided to die on me :(
swjKrfD.png/center]
@Yoruichi I would love to have him!
@Yoruichi I would love to have him!
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@kationi sure! Set up a cr :)
@kationi sure! Set up a cr :)
swjKrfD.png/center]
@Yoruichi Thanks! He's beautiful ^^
@Yoruichi Thanks! He's beautiful ^^
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@TheAngryAnt
hey no worries, she's all yours! i enjoyed looking through your bios :D
thanks for being respectful of my terms! like i said before, if she hadn't been gifted to me before, i wouldn't be so picky with who receives her. (the person who gave her to me is inactive now, but still, i'd feel bad if she got exalted haha)
thanks again! sending her your way right now!
@TheAngryAnt
hey no worries, she's all yours! i enjoyed looking through your bios :D
thanks for being respectful of my terms! like i said before, if she hadn't been gifted to me before, i wouldn't be so picky with who receives her. (the person who gave her to me is inactive now, but still, i'd feel bad if she got exalted haha)
thanks again! sending her your way right now!
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@narumitsu
thank you very much~
ah my bios ^^;; there not very good heheh ^^;; still need to work on them but thank you~
and i understand that completely, i would feel the same why~
plus she is your dragon if anyone wants her it would only be the right thing to obay the rules~
anyway thank you~
if you'd like i can send you a friend request so you can keep an eye out for her?
@narumitsu
thank you very much~
ah my bios ^^;; there not very good heheh ^^;; still need to work on them but thank you~
and i understand that completely, i would feel the same why~
plus she is your dragon if anyone wants her it would only be the right thing to obay the rules~
anyway thank you~
if you'd like i can send you a friend request so you can keep an eye out for her?
1 2 ... 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 ... 11298 11299