Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who bonds with ALL familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What's that, I can't hear you over the sound of all the familiars I'm bonding with.

.... Actually I only bond with the unawakened ones. I've got slightly less than 100 unawakened familiars at the moment (I know because I have 100 spaces for dragons and put familars on all of them usually). I find that the bonding experience is frustrating at times because the bonding confirmation just hangs there and doesn't load so I can close it for extended periods of time. 100 familiars seems to take me about 30 minutes because of the occasional loading hang-up. Still, the joy of chests outweighs the displeasure of extended loading for me. I can either open them for goodies and gems or sell them for more gems.

I definitely admire the people who have the diligence to be able to bond with all of their familiars, particularly when they've got over 250 like some of the people in this thread.
What's that, I can't hear you over the sound of all the familiars I'm bonding with.

.... Actually I only bond with the unawakened ones. I've got slightly less than 100 unawakened familiars at the moment (I know because I have 100 spaces for dragons and put familars on all of them usually). I find that the bonding experience is frustrating at times because the bonding confirmation just hangs there and doesn't load so I can close it for extended periods of time. 100 familiars seems to take me about 30 minutes because of the occasional loading hang-up. Still, the joy of chests outweighs the displeasure of extended loading for me. I can either open them for goodies and gems or sell them for more gems.

I definitely admire the people who have the diligence to be able to bond with all of their familiars, particularly when they've got over 250 like some of the people in this thread.
I only bond with the familiars that aren't awakened yet.
My main dragons only have awakened ones attached, and one dragon without a familiar is hearting the non awakened ones daily, like an conveyor belt of love.
I only bond with the familiars that aren't awakened yet.
My main dragons only have awakened ones attached, and one dragon without a familiar is hearting the non awakened ones daily, like an conveyor belt of love.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
*raises hand in pain*
i only have around 20-30 familiars and it takes forever
i cant imagine how bad it is for people with 100+ familiars
*raises hand in pain*
i only have around 20-30 familiars and it takes forever
i cant imagine how bad it is for people with 100+ familiars
Illustration.png
I do, sorta.

Meaning, I bond with all my familiars that are attached to dragons, and I never switch them out. I don't bond with the others in my hoard, at least not yet. But otherwise, I bond with all of the currently attached ones every day :)

Takes me about 30 minutes, I think? Or 40. I'm not sure.
I do, sorta.

Meaning, I bond with all my familiars that are attached to dragons, and I never switch them out. I don't bond with the others in my hoard, at least not yet. But otherwise, I bond with all of the currently attached ones every day :)

Takes me about 30 minutes, I think? Or 40. I'm not sure.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Pressia" date=2015-07-07 07:56:35] I just bond with the familiars attached to each of my dragons. Once they're awakened I swap them out and start over with a new one. Sometimes I'll keep an awakened familiar on a dragon if they fit perfectly. I just don't quite have the patience to cycle through all of them each day xD [/quote] This is what I do. My roomate swaps all of hers out, and I honestly don't know how she has the patience for it. Personally, I bond with them one at a time in between doing other work. I just open one of my dragons in a new tab, and go back to it every now and then to bond with some more familiars. Takes 15 minutes, tops, including the time I spend not bonding.
Pressia wrote on 2015-07-07:
I just bond with the familiars attached to each of my dragons. Once they're awakened I swap them out and start over with a new one. Sometimes I'll keep an awakened familiar on a dragon if they fit perfectly. I just don't quite have the patience to cycle through all of them each day xD

This is what I do. My roomate swaps all of hers out, and I honestly don't know how she has the patience for it.

Personally, I bond with them one at a time in between doing other work. I just open one of my dragons in a new tab, and go back to it every now and then to bond with some more familiars. Takes 15 minutes, tops, including the time I spend not bonding.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I bond with non-awakened ones, there are 166 of them now. It's quite a chore, so sometimes I miss a day or two, but the reward is quite nice. Got about 1500 gems this week only (awakened about 15 of them and got some iron chests, too). And anyway I have to awaken them only once so the number of the ones I need to bond with is slowly reducing each day :)
I bond with non-awakened ones, there are 166 of them now. It's quite a chore, so sometimes I miss a day or two, but the reward is quite nice. Got about 1500 gems this week only (awakened about 15 of them and got some iron chests, too). And anyway I have to awaken them only once so the number of the ones I need to bond with is slowly reducing each day :)
I only bond with non-awakened familiars and ones attatched to dragons (which are all also non-awakened). At some point I hope that all of my permanent dragons will have awakened familiars but for now they just go to the vault. I keep three tabs open - one with the dragon I use, one with the "change familiars" page and one with a youtube video. :P Usually it takes me 20-30 minutes depending on how my internet is acting.
I only bond with non-awakened familiars and ones attatched to dragons (which are all also non-awakened). At some point I hope that all of my permanent dragons will have awakened familiars but for now they just go to the vault. I keep three tabs open - one with the dragon I use, one with the "change familiars" page and one with a youtube video. :P Usually it takes me 20-30 minutes depending on how my internet is acting.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I bond with my unawakened familiars if I have other stuffs to do (like training exalts), I currently have 30 unawakened familiars, and it takes me less than 2 minutes. Bonding with all familiars (all 290 of em) would probably take 15 minutes or so.. c: I'm not sure.. it's been a while since I bonded with all my familiars and I had significantly less back then I'll give it a try once I have all my exalt dragons levelled c:
I bond with my unawakened familiars if I have other stuffs to do (like training exalts), I currently have 30 unawakened familiars, and it takes me less than 2 minutes. Bonding with all familiars (all 290 of em) would probably take 15 minutes or so.. c: I'm not sure.. it's been a while since I bonded with all my familiars and I had significantly less back then I'll give it a try once I have all my exalt dragons levelled c:
Wow all those people that bond with their 100+ familiars are incredible :P

Sometimes I can barely be bothered bonding with the 30 or so on my actually dragons wow... maybe one day ill have the dedication hah
Wow all those people that bond with their 100+ familiars are incredible :P

Sometimes I can barely be bothered bonding with the 30 or so on my actually dragons wow... maybe one day ill have the dedication hah
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
I only bond with non-Awakened ones, I use that cycling method so I can leave matching ones on my dragons. Whenever I click on a dragon with an Awakened familiar I just bond with it though.

I used to bond with them all but that's like... nah, mate. I don't have the patience for that are you kidding? ^^;
I only bond with non-Awakened ones, I use that cycling method so I can leave matching ones on my dragons. Whenever I click on a dragon with an Awakened familiar I just bond with it though.

I used to bond with them all but that's like... nah, mate. I don't have the patience for that are you kidding? ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9