Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to delete messages
1 2 3
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post, but it seems to me like a bug, so here I am. Sorry if this isn't supposed to be here!

So until an hour ago I could just send, receive and delete messages to my heart's content. Now, I can still receive and send messages, but it seems impossible to delete them. I can select the messages I wish to delete, I can click the button, it takes me to the popup saying "Be sure to remove all items and currency prior to deleting messages! Do you wish to continue?" And when I click yes, it stops responding. It's been like this for about an hour - 2 hours now? I also tried clearing my cache but, to no surprise, that didn't help.

Not sure if everyone is experiencing this problem, or if something funny is going on on my side? D:

EDIT: I just realized someone else had a similar topic up. My apologies! However the suggested solution there is cache clearance. I tried this earlier and it didn't help. :(

EDIT 2: For some reason it seems to work now on-and off. I didn't do anything new, but I tried deleting 1 message again, and it worked. Then I tried to delete another one, and it didn't.
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post, but it seems to me like a bug, so here I am. Sorry if this isn't supposed to be here!

So until an hour ago I could just send, receive and delete messages to my heart's content. Now, I can still receive and send messages, but it seems impossible to delete them. I can select the messages I wish to delete, I can click the button, it takes me to the popup saying "Be sure to remove all items and currency prior to deleting messages! Do you wish to continue?" And when I click yes, it stops responding. It's been like this for about an hour - 2 hours now? I also tried clearing my cache but, to no surprise, that didn't help.

Not sure if everyone is experiencing this problem, or if something funny is going on on my side? D:

EDIT: I just realized someone else had a similar topic up. My apologies! However the suggested solution there is cache clearance. I tried this earlier and it didn't help. :(

EDIT 2: For some reason it seems to work now on-and off. I didn't do anything new, but I tried deleting 1 message again, and it worked. Then I tried to delete another one, and it didn't.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
I thought I was the only one this was happening to. o_o
It was fine this morning, but seems to be broken now.
I thought I was the only one this was happening to. o_o
It was fine this morning, but seems to be broken now.
@Wither exactly! I was fine as well, but apparently we're not the only one with this issue. Does clearing your cache help for you? It seemingly solved the matter for the other users.
@Wither exactly! I was fine as well, but apparently we're not the only one with this issue. Does clearing your cache help for you? It seemingly solved the matter for the other users.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I just tried the ctrl+f5 and it worked for me, I was able to remove all those expiry messages! xD
@Piratewolfie I just tried the ctrl+f5 and it worked for me, I was able to remove all those expiry messages! xD
@Wither aah lucky! I'm glad it worked for you. Oh well, maybe I should just show some patience and wait til tomorrow, see if that helps. ^^
@Wither aah lucky! I'm glad it worked for you. Oh well, maybe I should just show some patience and wait til tomorrow, see if that helps. ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Same is happening to me. Individually I can delete them but I can't mass delete them. :(
Same is happening to me. Individually I can delete them but I can't mass delete them. :(
Same here, unable to delete messages and the notification is driving me nuts! XD
Same here, unable to delete messages and the notification is driving me nuts! XD
@Piratewolfie likewise, I cannot delete any messages either.
@Piratewolfie likewise, I cannot delete any messages either.
13963979.pngBdHca3N.png10899117.png
I also cannot delete messages with the mass-delete. I can, however, delete them from the button found inside a message (that is, I can open a message, hit the "Delete" button at the corner of it, and it deletes properly).
I also cannot delete messages with the mass-delete. I can, however, delete them from the button found inside a message (that is, I can open a message, hit the "Delete" button at the corner of it, and it deletes properly).
My wife and I are having this issue, too, as well as a friend of mine on the east coast. I don't think it's a browser issue?
My wife and I are having this issue, too, as well as a friend of mine on the east coast. I don't think it's a browser issue?
wpEE9mo.png
  • they/them/their
  • photographer
  • doll collector
  • orc
1 2 3