Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MY FIRST PAYCHECK (will be spent on...)
I should be getting it tomorrow.
And I'm excited.
And well, I can't think of anything I want more than...
To buy some gems on FR. ;u;

Is that bad? xD What do you guys think, should I? It should (hopefully) be over a hundred bucks, so I think 20$ on FR, the game I love and want to support, sounds reasonable. What should I get with the extra gems? :)
I should be getting it tomorrow.
And I'm excited.
And well, I can't think of anything I want more than...
To buy some gems on FR. ;u;

Is that bad? xD What do you guys think, should I? It should (hopefully) be over a hundred bucks, so I think 20$ on FR, the game I love and want to support, sounds reasonable. What should I get with the extra gems? :)
PlagueFlag.gif It's a very, very mad world.
I look at it this way. You wouldn't hesitate a minute to drop $20 on a video game or movie with similar entertainment value. The fact that unlike those things, FR makes paying optional, this should only make you feel better about buying gems.

ALSO GENES.
I look at it this way. You wouldn't hesitate a minute to drop $20 on a video game or movie with similar entertainment value. The fact that unlike those things, FR makes paying optional, this should only make you feel better about buying gems.

ALSO GENES.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Nah, I'm planning to spend mine on gems and splatoon LMAO, so I'm hopping on that train with ya
Nah, I'm planning to spend mine on gems and splatoon LMAO, so I'm hopping on that train with ya
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |
@Lunix
Regardless, I'll give you my brother's advice: put 10% of every dollar earned into a savings (if you can, I don't know the situation).

PS. I had no qualms spending 20$ for the amazing things on this site
@Lunix
Regardless, I'll give you my brother's advice: put 10% of every dollar earned into a savings (if you can, I don't know the situation).

PS. I had no qualms spending 20$ for the amazing things on this site
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
Congrats on your first paycheck! And no, it's not bad. What's better than supporting a game you love, and getting cool stuff to boot?

Also I recently spent a decent amount of my paycheck on two custom Heracross pokedolls, so I can't judge you for buying some gems on FR, lol.
Congrats on your first paycheck! And no, it's not bad. What's better than supporting a game you love, and getting cool stuff to boot?

Also I recently spent a decent amount of my paycheck on two custom Heracross pokedolls, so I can't judge you for buying some gems on FR, lol.
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@redrider333
That's what I thought. :D Thank you haha xD
@redrider333
That's what I thought. :D Thank you haha xD
@shinyalchemist
Awesome. xD Hahaha yay~

@Pheobrise
Oh, I save. xD Thank you though. :D

@allrealelements
... And there goes the rest of my paycheck. xD Hahaha that sounds great.
@shinyalchemist
Awesome. xD Hahaha yay~

@Pheobrise
Oh, I save. xD Thank you though. :D

@allrealelements
... And there goes the rest of my paycheck. xD Hahaha that sounds great.
I get tempted to drop money on FR gems, but there are so many more real world things I have to spend money on T_T

I also worry that if I spend money on something like this, it's kind of a daily game and if I take a break from, might be too difficult to pick it back up where video games I can stop playing for long periods of time and then hop back on when I'm in the mood again

Makes me think about how I wish there was some sort of "holiday" feature for animal crossing. I love that game but it's so hard for me to get back into it after taking a long break...
I get tempted to drop money on FR gems, but there are so many more real world things I have to spend money on T_T

I also worry that if I spend money on something like this, it's kind of a daily game and if I take a break from, might be too difficult to pick it back up where video games I can stop playing for long periods of time and then hop back on when I'm in the mood again

Makes me think about how I wish there was some sort of "holiday" feature for animal crossing. I love that game but it's so hard for me to get back into it after taking a long break...
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png